Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

He Need A Typical Cure For STI Urgent. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / He Need A Typical Cure For STI Urgent. (695 Views)

See The World First Smart Cond*m Wey Go Tell You If You Get STI And More / Why Did He Need A Blood Test? - Firstimedaddy / Why Did He Need A Blood Test? - Firstimedaddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Need A Typical Cure For STI Urgent. by Mustack: 5:45am On Feb 06, 2016
hi nairalander, thank GOD for being a proud member of this great blog. this blog have thought me a lot and I will keep learning.. am still a student and my top 3 places I learnt the most are
1, agriculture. because I want to go into it after school.
2, education. because am I need to know what evolve around it.
3, mobile. because I love gadget and free FBT u know what I mean.

now I need the help of all the doctor in this great blog.. a friend of I ran into a problem from his gf. He got what it looked like STI.
there was a swell around his lower genital area cussing burn anytime there was a little contact on it. he was advice to take anti bacteria drug (erythromycin) in which he did. I guess due to the drug those Burns have dried off and they've all pilled off..
but later on he's complaining about boils around his rod.. those boils are not too big.. he complain about deriving pleasure anytime he uses his hand fingers to scratching it.

my doctors in the house
my ppl in my country
my bro and sis

I know some must have come thru this issue and they've overcome it.
pls what can be a lasting solution to this problem?

all comments are welcome..

cc lalasicaly
Re: He Need A Typical Cure For STI Urgent. by Emmaus12: 5:57am On Feb 06, 2016
Befor u scam say na ya friend....we all know its you.

Secondly na nairaland you wan get help for something serious like this, but you dey spend money de chop and drink beer.

God is watching....continue scratching it till ya dickoder fall commot tongue tongue
Re: He Need A Typical Cure For STI Urgent. by Illuminatus(m): 6:27am On Feb 06, 2016
Go to a hospital and meet a qualified doctor.
Re: He Need A Typical Cure For STI Urgent. by Mustack: 6:32am On Feb 06, 2016
Emmaus12:
Befor u scam say na ya friend....we all know its you.

Secondly na nairaland you wan get help for something serious like this, but you dey spend money de chop and drink beer.

God is watching....continue scratching it till ya dickoder fall commot tongue tongue
why is the victim so important you?
I already said its my friend or do you want me to flood the whole place..

I don't know how long you've been here but this place isn't a bad place to get advice..

if you don't have anything to say than to discourage why can't to save that space for reasonable ppl .. abi you dy book space for here again.
Re: He Need A Typical Cure For STI Urgent. by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 06, 2016
Mustack:

why is the victim so important you?
I already said its my friend or do you want me to flood the whole place..

I don't know how long you've been here but this place isn't a bad place to get advice..

if you don't have anything to say than to discourage why can't to save that space for reasonable ppl .. abi you dy book space for here again.

That's one thing i hate most about Nigerians. Lying.

It's You. no doubt about that. When i had Gonorrhea, i was here. I didn't lie on any of my friends before i could get help. People might as well tell your friend to come search for help himself rather than you putting what's not yours on your head. so it's better to say the truth.

As for the post. Go see a doctor. STI's can be eradicated using antibacterial drugs/injections. He/she will tell you to go for a test, which will tell you what infection it is and the sensitivity result will let you know which antibacterial drug will be best for it as these infections can sometimes be immune or develop resistance to some certain antivirus.
Re: He Need A Typical Cure For STI Urgent. by Mustack: 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
Harbioollah:

That's one thing i hate most about Nigerians. Lying.

It's You. no doubt about that. When i had Gonorrhea, i was here. I didn't lie on any of my friends before i could get help. People might as well tell your friend to come search for help himself rather than you putting what's not yours on your head. so it's better to say the truth.

As for the post. Go see a doctor. STI's can be eradicated using antibacterial drugs/injections. He/she will tell you to go for a test, which will tell you what infection it is and the sensitivity result will let you know which antibacterial drug will be best for it as these infections can sometimes be immune or develop resistance to some certain antivirus.
its unfortunate that the conns is still directly to the above person named... thanks for your concern bro... I appreciate it
Re: He Need A Typical Cure For STI Urgent. by Bright2(m): 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
Check your whatsapp u have message there.
Re: He Need A Typical Cure For STI Urgent. by Mustack: 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
Bright2:
Check your whatsapp u have message there.
right away

(1) (Reply)

Want Sparkling White Teeth!!! / Causes And Treatment Of Painful Menstruation / Researchers Successfully Remove HIV From Infected Immune Cells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.