Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Insecurity In Nigeria: What Has Gone Wrong? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Insecurity In Nigeria: What Has Gone Wrong? (559 Views)

State Of Insecurity In Nigeria(pix)...... / Frequent Bomb Explosion In Nigeria - What Is The Solution? / When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity In Nigeria: What Has Gone Wrong? by Ptersyn(m): 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2009
The rate at which crimes at every level is committed shows to prove that insecurity has beclouded our nation. But to me the insecurity in Nigeria now shows to tell you that in what ever way revolution is naturally coming. To those who have stolen the wealth of the masses they are not at peace, not to talk of those who forced themselves on us to be our so called 'leaders'-dictators in disguise. I'm happy because the are not at peace right now this will help to a great extent to sanitise, sensitize, and standardise the Nigerian polity.

(1) (Reply)

My Honeymoon Has Just Started! / Lastma On Rampage, Beware / Seven Steps To Cure Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.