Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Rice Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rice Business (4421 Views)

How To Start Rice Business In Nigeria / Rice Business In Nigeria The Big Profit / Rice Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rice Business by toyinA1(f): 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2009
Plz i want to start rice business nd would like to be a distributor but i dont knw hw nd where to get my supplies
Re: Rice Business by layzie: 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2009
First your location,
with enough funds (or a bank solidly behind u) u can be a distributor of any product.
As for rice, go to stallion group
Re: Rice Business by Fhemmmy: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2009
If Rice can be allowed into Nigeria, i will advice u make research as to where you can import from and make sure it is good and reliable source
Re: Rice Business by stagger: 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2009
layzie:

First your location,
with enough funds (or a bank solidly behind u) u can be a distributor of any product.
As for rice, go to stallion group

Apparently you have not been following the story of the Vaswani brothers over their alleged failure to pay import duties on some shipments. Their case with the efcc has been all over the news in the last three months. are you now advising him to go there?
Re: Rice Business by romero(m): 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2009
Contribution from NRL member who is already into rice business will be highly appreciated?

On the other hand, i will advise you probably do your survey in your area, asking those already in the business to ask you.

Even those Ibo guys who are selling rice in your street can give you info

Good luck man.
Re: Rice Business by hashimrana: 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2009
dear friend
I am from pakistan and also interseted to start business by Importing Pakisani well famous rice through out the world to nigeria, but i dont have wnough information about the import duties in nigeria i am residing in nigeria,
pls give me some information, and which is the target maket for me,

u can write for me on civilized1983@gmail.com

thanks
Re: Rice Business by Alabaodus: 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2009
@poster,
looking for rice supplier? i will recomend Elephant Group for u. their brand is Elephant Gold Rice and that is presently the favourite of comsumers. you can sell ur market anywhere in Nigeria. In Lagos Iddo and Daleko markets are recommeded.
Regards

Sorry, Elephant Group is at No 21 Opebi Road Ikeja. same building with TFC Opebi.
you can also reach their accountant on 08032266999

good luck man

1 Like

Re: Rice Business by raffite: 8:36am On Dec 12, 2009
I am very much interested in rice business as a distributor in Warri. Got 2 warehouses in a commercial area that I will want to use for the business. Please contact me on 08035070731
Re: Rice Business by alexmicheal500: 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
Why stay at home been jobless when you can start the trade of everyday foods. We can do without our computers and phones but not foods. We are SUPER DELIVERY EXPRESS. We are distributors of food grains for over 5 years and have contacts of rice farms and mills as our core is delivering affordable ABAKALIKI RICE in 25kg and 50kg at affordable price. We also distribute Egba Garri and Ijebu-Garri. If you need fresh unpasteurized cow milk for production of cheese, yoghurt, ice cream e.t.c which costs 900 naira per litre. We are always always at your service as we are affiliated to a dairy farm in Ogun and Oyo State. If interested in these raw products, contact me on WHATSAPP @ 08150823710 OR CALL 07053717929.

(1) (Reply)

Chinedu David Is A Fraudster? What Do You Think About / Update On Captcha Entry Jobs Online. How To Make Passive Income From It / Hospital Or Beer Parlor Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.