Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Chinedu David Is A Fraudster? What Do You Think About - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chinedu David Is A Fraudster? What Do You Think About (4420 Views)

Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) / Chinedu Echeruo Sells Hopstop.com To Apple For $1 Billion / Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinedu David Is A Fraudster? What Do You Think About by nowonder(m): 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2009
Sometime in june this year,  chinedu advertised  something on resellerpro in which he said  people just buy a reseller package from the company and the  company will be sending your check of $450  every 3 months  to you without  raising a finger. i  bought into the idea because of his reputation,

to my suprise, after 6 months, not  a single check  have been sent to me. when i call him, he will not  pick my call,whenever  he picks it by mistake,  he  will tell me that he is just a customer like me to resellerpro.us.

my  grouse with him is that  he actually knows that what is advertising is not real and he  went ahead to deceive  innocent public in the  name of infomarketing.                                                                                                                                                                                                                             pls, share your opinion on the above topic

adomu yusuf from akure
Re: Chinedu David Is A Fraudster? What Do You Think About by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 01, 2009
Who d fork is d guy
Re: Chinedu David Is A Fraudster? What Do You Think About by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 01, 2009
Who d fork is d guy
Re: Chinedu David Is A Fraudster? What Do You Think About by hazh(m): 5:07am On Dec 01, 2009
@nownder

My dear brother,i believe that if you have any problem

with anybody whatsoever,i don't think it is on a forum

like this that you will come to settle it or lay accusation

and allegation.I believe there better ways this issue could

be solved other than this.Ok?

Anyway what has he done actually?,tell us.But pls don't

make this an issue.
Re: Chinedu David Is A Fraudster? What Do You Think About by son1679: 1:36am On Dec 04, 2009
who the hell is this fucking guy.tell us more about him.
Re: Chinedu David Is A Fraudster? What Do You Think About by jamace(m): 2:03am On Dec 04, 2009
@Poster
Explain what you mean.
Re: Chinedu David Is A Fraudster? What Do You Think About by edgefix: 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2009
shocked i totally disagree with you concerning chinedu david. you know what i want to say that you need to find him and settle with him before coming to the forum to blackmail him!
Re: Chinedu David Is A Fraudster? What Do You Think About by onoerime: 8:12am On Dec 27, 2009
i think chinedu david is good.he has an office that is open for anybody, his phone numbers are open 24hrs.if you have problem with him you can walk to his office and if the case comes to worst you invite the police. the real THIEF is KENNETH IFEAYIN no office address,no permanent phone nos, master of lies.currently he has ban frm posting any articles on the sunny ojeagbese sucess digest.am one of his victim. members beware of him
Re: Chinedu David Is A Fraudster? What Do You Think About by Yoighaman(m): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2009
@ poster

could you be more explicit please? who is David Chinedu?
Re: Chinedu David Is A Fraudster? What Do You Think About by onoerime: 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2009
he is an info marketer
Re: Chinedu David Is A Fraudster? What Do You Think About by netmoney(m): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2009
Na lie! Abi wetin he do you. No just come here talk anyhow my friend!
Re: Chinedu David Is A Fraudster? What Do You Think About by Yoighaman(m): 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2009
@ Poster

The name sounds very familiar.

if it's who i presume it to be; then u definitely mistaken 'cos he's a man of integrity

i sit on d fence though
Re: Chinedu David Is A Fraudster? What Do You Think About by magragold(m): 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2009
@Poster

You smell B-L-A-C-K-M-A-I-L angry

If you have issues with anyone(including Chinedu David who I have never done any business with), go settle it personally instead of coming to a platform like this to spread this virus of blackmail.

The sad part is that we live in a country with a weak criminal justice system, so blackmails loke this usually pass without "sufficient deterence" !
Re: Chinedu David Is A Fraudster? What Do You Think About by globalcash(m): 1:32am On Dec 29, 2009
@ poster,
How come you have remained very silent.
You cannot just wake up from your nightmares and ask reputable nairalanders
to share their opinion "Chinedu David is a , "
What has he done to you to warrant such wickedness?
That is what you should ask us to share opinion on.
So, lets hear from you.
Re: Chinedu David Is A Fraudster? What Do You Think About by nowonder(m): 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2009
sometime in june this year,  chinedu advertised  something on resellerpro in which he said  people just buy a reseller package from the company and the  company will be sending your check of $450  every 3 months  to you without  raising a finger. i  bought into the idea because of his reputation,

to my suprise, after 6 months, not  a single check have been sent to me. when i call him, he will not  pick my call,whenever  he picks it by mistake,  he  will tell me that he is just a customer like me to resellerpro.us.

my  grouse with him is that  he actually knows that what is advertising is not real and he  went ahead to deceive  innocent public in the  name of infomarketing.
Re: Chinedu David Is A Fraudster? What Do You Think About by MrCrackles(m): 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2009
^ ^ ^ Are you seriously daft that you cant smell a scam miles away grin

Who the fuc.k in hell in Chinedu sef?

If he is one of those fraudsters outhere, may he never know peace. . .Hell fire shall be his final destination angry
Re: Chinedu David Is A Fraudster? What Do You Think About by globalcash(m): 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2009
@ nowonder,

Now, I see your case.
I think I also saw that advert on SDE! but, I was just a step smarter.
The problem most of our marketers give us is due to their haste to make money with
any new program they come in contact with on the internet.
Most of them do not take the proper time to investigate or earn money from the system
before bringing it out to people.
Well, I don't think it is right to regard Mr. Chinedu David Now as a Fraudster because,
I have friends, even My dad, that have benefitted from his lectures and services.
Re: Chinedu David Is A Fraudster? What Do You Think About by onoerime: 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2009
but for once chinedu should call the guy for dialogue and not to keep him silent.customers are always right to some extent. this is a resolvable issue
Re: Chinedu David Is A Fraudster? What Do You Think About by globalcash(m): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2009
I think I agree with you onorime.
He should call nowonder for an apology.
They can still work things out.
Re: Chinedu David Is A Fraudster? What Do You Think About by MrCrackles(m): 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2009
globalcash:

I think I agree with you onorime.
He should call nowonder for an apology.
They can still work things out.
Do you think scammers and fraudsters are ready to dialogue
U must be having a laugh. . .
Re: Chinedu David Is A Fraudster? What Do You Think About by globalcash(m): 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2009
What I am saying MrCrackle is that he may not be a fraudster afterall.
I just hope that this discussion will get to him somehow
Re: Chinedu David Is A Fraudster? What Do You Think About by onoerime: 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2009
but first lets wait for his reactions if he not does call for a dialogue we will make sure he losses part of custormers. with this forum he will loose part of his customers. i might even report him in success digest scammers column. am ready to follow it up because i wanted to subscribe to his bulk sms trade.so lets wait for his reaction toward this matter
Re: Chinedu David Is A Fraudster? What Do You Think About by mamagee3(f): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2009
Who is Chinedu David? undecided
Is that a cow's name or the name of a human being
? cool
Re: Chinedu David Is A Fraudster? What Do You Think About by globalcash(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2009
@ mama gee,
You should know that Chinedu David Is a Man's Name.
He is a Telecomms expert that writes articles on Success Digest Extra! Nigeria's Premier Money Making Newspaper and Magazine.
Re: Chinedu David Is A Fraudster? What Do You Think About by gerald2(m): 9:41pm On Dec 31, 2009
@poster, is very bad u should do it lik this.

Firstly, whn u called nd he did not pick, u supose 2 go to his office or check 4 his web, there wil b contact info there.

Go 2 his office and settle ur matter, even tel him u borowed the fund.

His not a scammer, Mind u.
Re: Chinedu David Is A Fraudster? What Do You Think About by globalcash(m): 9:49am On Jan 01, 2010
@Gerald 2,
I think yours is about the best advice given to nowonder.
We should, at least, recognise that no one is as perfect as God.
CHINEDU IS NOT A SCAMSTER. The problem is just a break down in communication.
Someone should create the link!
Re: Chinedu David Is A Fraudster? What Do You Think About by foneshop: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2010
Hey guys, I'm the Chinedu David you guys have been discussing. Atleast I'm still alive to answer everyone word to word. Normally, I do not like defence like this considering the said transaction between my reader and I. If I have any problems with my readers we have a platform to address issues like this.
Incase, someone may be reading this and wondering who the heck is this Chinedu David anyway, like some are already asking. I'm the publisher of GSMNEWS, i will leave my employers out of this as this is my personal problem. but i will only mention that i also work as a telecom editor with the foremost entreprenuer newspaper in this country, name with held due to the nature of the accussation here.
But I will like to start by answering, when does it become a crime to teach someone how to earn a living? Answer: only in Nigeria you help someone and you become a thief if the person couldnt help himself.
Secondly, I will ask your permission to publish the said article that the accuser read before joiniong the business and how i stand accused simply because I offered to help him sign up for the service when he didn't have a mastercard to signup himself. You see, helping nigerians is the worst decision one ends making.
I have been in this business for over 9 years and no one can say I took his money and not deliver what i promised.
Note that, the service I'm accused us for publicised for the readers to buy online from the American company on their own with the site published for all to see. My cross is that i help him buy with my card when he doesnt have any.
I will like to stop here for now. Next week, I will first publish the article that lead to this problem for you guy to read and judge for yourself.

I will like to end by saying thank you to my friend and brother who convinced me to respond. See you next week.
Re: Chinedu David Is A Fraudster? What Do You Think About by peterod1(m): 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2010
Chinedu david is not that hard to get intouch wt.i once asked for office address through text msg and he text d address within few minute.i think u live very far to lagos.nevertheless,try to check @ his office in lagos.if not mail & text his line,but settle d issue in a polite manner.am sure he wil tell u what went wrong.
Re: Chinedu David Is A Fraudster? What Do You Think About by consultmartins(m): 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2010
Mr nowonder, i think you deserve what you got. Imagine! You want to make $450 every 3 months without lifting a finger. I wonder when Nigerians will drop their get rich quick mentality.

Re: Chinedu David Is A Fraudster? What Do You Think About by stagger: 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2010
consultmartins:

Mr nowonder, i think you deserve what you got.  Imagine! You want to make $450 every 3 months without lifting a finger. I wonder when Nigerians will drop their get rich quick mentality.

Imagine someone wants to make $450 without working.

Nowonder, you are truly lazy. You want to defraud a law nature that says that for you to earn,you must work!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let us share how we make money online. / Rice Business / Update On Captcha Entry Jobs Online. How To Make Passive Income From It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.