Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Teen Posts Terrified Selfies On Facebook To Friends While Boyfriend Threatened - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teen Posts Terrified Selfies On Facebook To Friends While Boyfriend Threatened (452 Views)

Reporter Threatened By Don Waney For Posting Negative News Reacts To His Death / Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) / 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teen Posts Terrified Selfies On Facebook To Friends While Boyfriend Threatened by wilfredadahor: 7:45am On Feb 06, 2016
Description

A teenager whose boyfriend was threatening to kill her was saved by friends after barricading herself in the bathroom and posting terrified selfies on Facebook.
Joshua Knight, 19, warned Amy Wilson, 18, ‘I don’t want to hurt you, but I’m going to hurt you’ before pointing a BB gun, which she believed was real, at her.
The victim was too scared to call the police in case Knight overheard, so she shut herself in the bathroom and took several pictures of her tearful face on her phone.

continue reading and click to view pictures http://trade./ads/teen-posts-terrified-selfies-on-facebook-to-friends-while-boyfriend-threatened-to-kill-her/

(1) (Reply)

See How Scammers Use EFCC To Swindle People / Will You Support An Abortion Of Ese's Pregnancy? / You Must Se This One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.