Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) (42108 Views)

Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money / ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals / Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by Islie: 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
from an earlier thread that hit FP

Man On Facebook Lures Women In Lagos, Rapes And Robs Them
https://www.nairaland.com/3308839/man-facebook-lures-women-lagos

this is the picture of the man who is a father of two daughters....

Rapist Posed As Banker To Lure Me – Victim

A father of two arrested for allegedly luring women through social media to rob and rape them has said he took to the act to raise money for his daughter’s treatment.

The suspect, Oluwole Falushe, was arrested by operatives of the FESTAC Police Division on Monday while attempting to rob, rape another victim.

Falushe, who opened a Facebook account, using a fake name, Nifemi Ajanaku, has allegedly lured his victims to hotels in Lagos only to drug, rape and steal their valuables.

He was exposed by a victim, who met him through her cousin.

Although the suspect denied raping the women, he said he lured them to the hotel so that he can steal their valuables, sell them and send the money to Ilesha where his daughter was being treated.

“I do not rape them. I don’t also drug them. We usually have sex but I steal their things and run. I was desperate in need of money to send to my wife so that one of my daughters who is sick can be treated.

“It is not true that I drugged anybody. I invited Mercy’s sister to Oprah Hotel in FESTAC because Mercy, who was my friend on Facebook said she was out of town.

We have been friends for over a year. And so, when I told her I wanted a lady to have good time with, she told me she went for a burial in Edo State but she sent her cousin’s number.

“So, I called her and she agreed to come on the condition that I will pay her N30,000 after everything. I stay in Egbeda but I took her to FESTAC. When she came, we had fun and then I stole her two phones and wristwatch. I sold one of the phones N20,000 and sent the money to my wife in Osun State for my daughter’s treatment.

“I also collected her Automated Teller Machine (ATM) card and asked her to give me her pin that I was a banker and wanted to transfer money to her, which she did. But I did not collect any money from her account because she only had N1, 500 in the account,” he claimed.

The victim’s cousin, Mercy Nwang, 21, said the suspect invited her for his birthday party but since she was not around, she asked her cousin to go.

“I have known him for over a year on Facebook but I have never honoured his invitation. He claimed to be a bank manager at Festac. That day he said it was his birthday and since I was not around, I told him my cousin will attend.

“But I was surprised after my cousin came back and narrated that she was drugged and raped by him and that he stole her phones and ATM card. He only left her with N50, which could not even take her back to Iyana-Ipaja where she came from to attend the supposed party.

“I then searched on Facebook but discovered that he has blocked me. My cousin signed in with her account and we saw that we have mutual friends, one of them is my good friend, Vivian, who agreed to help us after I told her what happened. She started chatting with him and he planned to do the same thing to her. He invited her but she now alerted the police and he was arrested at the Zenith Bank where he claimed he was working.”

The victim (name withheld), who said she woke up to discover that she has been raped, stated that she became unconscious after he offered her a non-alcoholic beverage.

She said he begged for forgiveness that same night and told her that they should go to the restaurant to eat, only for him to leave her there in the guise of going upstairs to speak with his manager.

“I was still at the restaurant waiting when the receptionist brought my food. But I told her to take it to the room that I want to eat there. She refused that she won’t go to the room unless I followed her. Since I had the key to Room 103 with me, I followed her only to see the room open and my phones and everything gone. He took everything and withdrew the N172, 000 I had in my account,” she claimed.

http://thenationonlineng.net/wanted-save-sick-daughter-says-robbery-rape-suspect/

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by friendly101: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
chai
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by YungMillionaire: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
shocked this guy above ONLY beat me to FTC by just a few seconds - why? shocked

shocked the guy below thinks its OKAY to rape if the woman is already in your room - why? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by izzou(m): 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
To me sha, according to the previous thread, I don't see the issue of rape there

A full grown lady follows a man to the hotel. What was she expecting them to do?

Praise and worship?

He stole and defrauded her but as for rape,its a no no from me

Quote me and watch my mods ban you

cool

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by Originality007: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
NCAN Ogbese Akure Ondo state branch, we are here

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
having a sick daughter does not justify stealing and rape. I wonder how he would feel if his 'precious' daughter was to fall a victim of such undecided

18 Likes

Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by yeyeboi(m): 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by Jamesmatic(m): 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
Haba!!
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by MandingoXXX: 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
The Thunder That Will Fire All These Olosho That Shout "Ra.pe'' When 'Business' Doesnt Go As They Planned Will Come With A Pussi Padlock.

38 Likes

Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by Richie0974: 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
See his face, by their face you shall know them.

*notribalism

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by Prazmira(m): 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
I see
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by agwom(m): 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
undecided
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by xmileeasy: 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
I wonder how some ladies fall victim for this kind of "handsome man". Anyway, he should dance to the rhythm of his beat. There's no excuse for crime, hardwork pays.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
NCAN Yaba branch reporting for duty grin

"....Falushe, who opened a Facebook account, using a fake name, Nifemi Ajanaku." Imagine impersonating another Nifemi from Ajanaku family grin

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by Lexxyburg(m): 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
How broke bichees looking for already made men end.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by Prazmira(m): 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by Beezed(m): 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
Some Ladies re just dumb.. n trust guys so easily.

No offense! The truth is always bitter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by Akshow: 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
angry
Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by orezimena28(f): 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
Some girls can be so gullible..

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by chemystery: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
Only new members of NCAN will come here to check names.
But we already know how the name will look like even without checking. grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by chemicalDisease: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
If na rape give it to my brothers from the WASTE.

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by dadaha: 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
chemicalDisease:
If na rape
give it to my brothers from
the WASTE.
what about the guy that jumped in attempted rape?
https://www.nairaland.com/3309422/unizik-student-attempted-rape-female

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by mccoy47(m): 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
In otherwords she was an olosho! Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by zetman(m): 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
Good forgive them

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Uses Facebook To Lure, Rape, Rob Ladies (photo) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
girls would never learn...abeg no one should blame d guy jare he didn't use Jazz on them afterall undecided they choose to be his prey

Dumb girls everywhere ...this thing dey vex me sha angry

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims / Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics / South African Man Falls Asleep In 62-year-old Woman's Bed After Raping Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.