Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Complete Hotel Management System! Rate Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Complete Hotel Management System! Rate Me (350 Views)

Complete School Management System Script / Which Content Management System Is Good For Blogging / Website Security: A General Guide To Protect Your Content Management System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complete Hotel Management System! Rate Me by rushman003: 8:53am On Feb 06, 2016
Due to rapid growth of hotels in Nigeria and increase in number of guest that uses hotel services everyday, management has become a real time problem where staff will have to sit for hours after the day work in other to balance account as such I came up with the idea of hotel management system. Although lots of this system has been in place but not as functional as this and the cost is higher especially the foreign hotel management system. Below are some screenshot from the system.

Now the system is in place and fully functional, please kindly log on and rate the system. Then I will need the service of resellers or freelance marketers as I will place them on commission, any hotel you bring and we deploy the application for you will get 15% which is subjected to increase if we have hotel that pays more than our targeted plan. You can simply log on to view the demo with the following details

Link: www.bighms.com

Login details
admin@bighms.com
password

This is a sustainable business as we already have a system in place where we will advertise hotels that are using our system free of charge for 1 year.

For more enquiries call me on- 07039090014
Or you can send me a mail on- support@progmatech.com

This is an opportunity for those that want to have a side business as this does not affect what you do or who you are. Instead of wasting time online you can simply get contact of some hotels and connect them to the platform and you get paid instantly. Think about it.

Thank you for your time

(1) (Reply)

Website Design / The Site Allnigerians.com Is For Sale / What Is A Realistic Timeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.