Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Bible Confirms Islamic Activities - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Confirms Islamic Activities (1527 Views)

1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe / 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified / 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That "Jesus Christ" Was Not Crucified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Confirms Islamic Activities by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ezekiel 14:9-11

9 " 'And if the prophet is enticed to utter a prophecy, I the LORD have enticed that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and destroy him from among my people Israel. 10 They will bear their guilt-the prophet will be as guilty as the one who consults him. 11 Then the people of Israel will no longer stray from me, nor will they defile themselves anymore with all their sins. They will be my people, and I will be their God, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

God is punishing him for a crime that He enticed him to do in the first place? Isn't that entrapment?
Re: Bible Confirms Islamic Activities by mustymatic(m): 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
truthman2012:

@ mustymatic

If allaah says anything to contradict his own revelations above, he must be a deceiver.
The Christians and Jews at the time of the prophet didn't believe in him...why are they coming to him for judgment? they have been sent messengers...

Praise be to Allah,
First of all, Neither Christians nor Jews (in
general) believe in oneness of Allah. One time, A
Christian man entered the mosque while the
messenger of Allah (pbuh) was reciting from the
Qur'aan:
They (Jews and Christians) took their rabbis and
their priests to be their lords besides Allâh
(Qur'aan 9:31)
So he said: "We did not worship our priests." The
Messenger said: "Yes, you do. Don't they make
the Halal (allowed matters) Haram (disallowed
matters) and the Haram Halal, then you follow
them?" He answered yes. The Messenger said:
"That is worshiping them."
So by obeying their priests in things which they
made lawful or unlawful according to their own
desires without being ordered by Allâh, they made
them partners of Allâh.
But suppose that one of them does not do so, he
believes in the oneness of Allah but does not
believe with his messenger or he refuse to be
Muslims. In this case he will be Kafir (disbeliever)
too since he refused to believe with what Allah
has sent. The following verses talks about that:
Truly, the religion with Allâh is Islâm. Those who
were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians)
did not differ except, out of mutual jealousy, after
knowledge had come to them. And whoever
disbelieves in the Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses,
signs, revelations, etc.) of Allâh, then surely, Allâh
is Swift in calling to account. (Qur'aan 3:19)
Re: Bible Confirms Islamic Activities by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
Isaiah 37:6-7

Isaiah said to them, "Tell your master, 'This is what the LORD says: Do not be afraid of what you have heard-those words with which the underlings of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me. Listen! I am going to put a spirit in him so that when he hears a certain report, he will return to his own country, and there I will have him cut down with the sword.' "

God had that spirit spread a rumor so that the King of Assyria can to return to his homeland. In short, that spirit's purpose was for deception
Re: Bible Confirms Islamic Activities by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
Isaiah 19:14

The LORD has poured into them a spirit of dizziness; they make Egypt stagger in all that she does, as a drunkard staggers around in his vomit.

Here we see God deceiving people to the extent that they become absolutely foolish
Re: Bible Confirms Islamic Activities by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
2 Thessalonians 2:11

11For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie

So God will delude people so that they can believe lies?
Re: Bible Confirms Islamic Activities by truthman2012(m): 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Jeremiah 4:10

Then I said, "Ah, Sovereign LORD, how completely you have deceived (nasha) this people and Jerusalem by saying, 'You will have peace,' when the sword is at our throats."

The word for deceived here is nasha, which means...

1) to beguile, deceive

a) (Niphal) to be beguiled
b) (Hiphil) to beguile, deceive
c) (Qal) utterly (infinitive)

Lol !!

Was it God who said He deceived Jeremiah?

But it was allaah who owned up he is a deceiver.

But they (the Jews) were
deceptive, and Allah was
deceptive, for Allah is the
best of DECEIVERS
( Wamakaroo wamakara
Allahu waAllahu khayru
al-makireena )! Quran 3:54; 8:30

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Secrets The Catholic Church Hopes You’ve Forgotten / OPINION: Rv Father Pictured Dancing With His Village Masquerade: Is This Right? / Saying "I'm Born Again " Is Boastful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.