Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe (2395 Views)

Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) / Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified / 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That "Jesus Christ" Was Not Crucified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe by okonja(m): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2016

Much to the dismay of the Vatican, an approx. 1500-2000 year old bible was found in Turkey, in the Ethnography Museum of Ankara.
Discovered and kept secret in the year 2000, the book contains the Gospel of Barnabas – a disciple of Christ – which shows that Jesus was not crucified, nor was he the son of God, but a Prophet. The book also calls Apostle Paul “The Impostor”. The book also claims that Jesus ascended to heaven alive, and that Judas Iscariot was crucified in his place.

A report by The National Turk says that the Bible was seized from a gang of smugglers in a Mediterranean-area operation. The report states the gang was charged with smuggling antiquities, illegal excavations, and the possession of explosives. The books itself is valued as high as 40 Million Turkish Liras (approx. 28 mil. Dollars). Man, where is the Thieves Guild, when you need them?

Authenticity

According to reports, experts and religious authorities in Tehram insist that the book is original. The book itself is written with gold lettering, onto loosely-tied leather in Aramaic, the language of Jesus Christ.The text maintains a vision similar to Islam, contradicting the New Testament’s teachings of Christianity. Jesus also foresees the coming of the Prophet Muhammad, who would found Islam 700 years later.

It is believed that, during the Council of Nicea, the Catholic Church hand-picked the gospels that form the Bible as we know it today; omitting the Gospel of Barnabas (among many others) in favor of the four canonical gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. Many biblical texts have begun to surface over time, including those of the Dead Sea and Gnostic Gospels; but this book especially, seems to worry the Vatican.

The Catholic Church wants in

What does this mean to Christian-derived religions and their followers? Quite a tight spot. The Vatican has asked Turkish authorities to let them examine the contents of the bookwithin the Church. Now that the book has been found, will they come to accept the it and its evidence? Will they deny it altogether? Call it a “Muslim lie”, as did the “Truth” Magazine, in 2000

To many, this book is a beacon of hope, that believers soon realize that the object of their adoration is arbitrary; and that all text, especially religious text, is subject to interpretation.

What does this mean to atheists/agnostics/secular thinkers? Is the text real? Fake? Does it matter? Hopefully, this news inspires the religious to ask questions, instead of pointing fingers or believing anything blindly.

Please, don’t go poking fun or tossing around the “I told you so!”. The biggest danger of faith is when people believe what they want to believe, defending against any and all evidence; especially when that evidence revolutionizes their foundation from the ground up. And the biggest culprit to that danger is the ego trap: rejecting/criticizing others, for being unlike you.

For centuries, the “defense” of blind faith has driven nations to war, violence, discrimination, slavery and to become the society of automatons that we are today; and for just as long, it has been justified with lies. If you know better, act like it.

Source:- DAILYMAIL
Re: 1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe by hopefulLandlord: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2016
How authentic is this though
Re: 1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe by Jay542(m): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2016
This is very similar with what the Quran revealed. If this Bible is truly real, it is the authentic version.
Re: 1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe by onetrack(m): 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
I swear this article must be on some popular website because it gets posted here like once a month. This book is a forgery from the 13th century.
Re: 1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe by johnstar(m): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
Daily mail

Reliable source tho
Re: 1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe by okonja(m): 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
onetrack:
I swear this article must be on some popular website because it gets posted here like once a month. This book is a forgery from the 13th century.

Don't swear...Think with your head and not your heart bro.

2 Likes

Re: 1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe by kilo4sure: 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
Only a Muslim would post this rubbish. Gospel of Barnabas is a forgery from the 13th century, thesame gospel claimed Jesus is not the messaiah. No Muslim would agree with that but still they parrot this gospel of Barnabas nonsense. Smh.
Re: 1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe by otem4eartum: 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
okonja:

Much to the dismay of the Vatican, an approx. 1500-2000 year old bible was found in Turkey, in the Ethnography Museum of Ankara.
Discovered and kept secret in the year 2000, the book contains the Gospel of Barnabas – a disciple of Christ – which shows that Jesus was not crucified, nor was he the son of God, but a Prophet. The book also calls Apostle Paul “The Impostor”. The book also claims that Jesus ascended to heaven alive, and that Judas Iscariot was crucified in his place. Also, Varnavas(Barnabas) isn't saying the whole truth as well. All of them are saying half-truth because Jesus didn't ascend to any heaven.

For centuries, the “defense” of blind faith has driven nations to war, violence, discrimination, slavery and to become the society of automatons that we are today; and for just as long, it has been justified with lies. If you know better, act like it.

I keep on saying it, Eusebius is the guy behind the Jesus miracle stories but you guys are doubting me. Jesus Christ is a fiction, u won't believe. Jcross, Muafrika2, Realmindz, keandre, Mrzenographer, Lordcenturion, DazzlingD, Naijadeyhia, the truth is gradually coming out.

JUST YESTERDAY I ANALYSED THE TRUTH OF THE BIBLE AS 10% AND THE BAHAI FAITH AS 90%• it's here again, HALF TRUTH PEOPLE. EUSEBIUS COMPILED THE WHOLE LIES TOGETHER AND ADDED 70% MORE. SEE A PASSAGE IN THE DOCTUFOS WHERE SOL, VARNAVAS AND MARCUS WERE QUOTED AS WRITING THEIR FICTIONS ABOUT ZEUSUS(DIONYSUS) WHOSE STORY IS BEING MIXED UP WITH THAT OF FAULKIN(ZEUSUS KRISH)

2ND MOTUS 17:18-19

18. Then Esop said, am I not justified in writing it this way? Did Hegai of the land of Yacob not write great things about Yahweh his god? Did Sol, Apollo, varnavas and Marcus your followers not also write great things about you in their own manner and you did not condemn them?
19. And did the three of them not have disagreement among themselves regarding what you actually did and what you didn't do? Yet the three of them are your followers.

Naijadeyhia

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
otem4eartum:

I keep on saying it, Eusebius is the guy behind the Jesus miracle stories but you guys are doubting me. Jesus Christ is a fiction, u won't believe. Jcross, Muafrika2, Realmindz, keandre, Mrzenographer, Lordcenturion, DazzlingD, Naijadeyhia, the truth is gradually coming out.

What truth? Why didn't your Revealgebra tell you about the existence of this so called missing bible before now?

Otem you don baff? Yes or no
Re: 1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe by otem4eartum: 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
naijadeyhia:

What truth? Why didn't your Revealgebra tell you about the existence of this so called missing bible before now?

Didn't I tell you that I am revealing all the truth IN the hidden scrolls and lost scrolls? Lemme quote a passage in the DOCTUFOS where Sol, Varnavas and Marcus of the past world was mentioned. I dey come. 2nd MOTUS 17:18, 19

18. Then Esop said, am I not justified in writing it this way? Did Hegai of the land of Yacob not write great things about Yahweh his god? Did Sol, Apollo, varnavas and Marcus your followers not also write great things about you in their own manner and you did not condemn them?
19. And did the three of them not have disagreement among themselves regarding what you actually did and what you didn't do? Yet the three of them are your followers.
Re: 1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
otem4eartum:

Didn't I tell you that I am revealing all the truth IN the hidden scrolls and lost scrolls? Lemme quote a passage in the DOCTUFOS where Sol, Varnavas and Marcus of the past world was mentioned. I dey come.

U do realise that calling you a mo.ron would be a praise word for you.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Barnabas

That story was in 2014 and has since been proven to be an islamic manipulated work which wanted to prove that the bible spoke of muhammad as being the last prophet.

You need to read the wiki link I posted.

Ote.

[b]The Muhammadans have also a Gospel in Arabic, attributed Barnabas, wherein the history of Jesus Christ is Gospel of related in a manner very different from what we find in the true Gospels, and correspondent to those traditions which Muhammad has followed in his Quran. Of this Gospel the Moriscoes in Africa have a translation in Spanish; and there is in the library of Prince Eugene of Savoy, a manuscript of some antiquity, containing an Italian translation of the same Gospel, made, it is to be supposed, for the use of renegades. This book appears to be no original forgery of the Muhammadans, though they have no doubt interpolated and altered it since, the better to serve their purpose; and in particular, instead of the Paraclete or Comforter, they have, in this apocryphal gospel, inserted the word Periclyte, that is, the famous or illustrious, by which they pretend their prophet was foretold by name, that being the signification of Muhammad in Arabic; and this they say to justify that passage in the Quran where Jesus Christ is formally asserted to have foretold his coming under his other name Ahmed, which is derived from the same root as Muhammad and of the same import.[9][/b]
Re: 1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
otem4eartum:

Didn't I tell you that I am revealing all the truth IN the hidden scrolls and lost scrolls? Lemme quote a passage in the DOCTUFOS where Sol, Varnavas and Marcus of the past world was mentioned. I dey come. 2nd MOTUS 17:18, 19

Ote use your big brain and read the wiki link I provided and you will see that the aupposed gospel of barnabas is an indictment against the quran and not the Bible. Its an original copy of an adulterated work.

You and your Reverad are learners and grade A dunces.
Re: 1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
okonja:

Discovered and kept secret in the year 2000, the book contains the Gospel of Barnabas – a disciple of Christ – which shows that Jesus was not crucified, nor was he the son of God, but a Prophet. The book also calls Apostle Paul “The Impostor”. The book also claims that Jesus ascended to heaven alive, and that Judas Iscariot was crucified in his place.

The book is a forgery and rather indicts the Quran and not the bible. Read the link

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Barnabas
Re: 1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
otem4eartum:

Otem dobingo pls come back.... you have been hit with solid proof and you vanished? Is that what Revealgebra taught you? Guerilla preaching?

Re: 1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe by otem4eartum: 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Ote use your big brain and read the wiki link I provided and you will see that the aupposed gospel of barnabas is an indictment against the quran and not the Bible. Its an original copy of an adulterated work.

You and your Reverad are learners and grade A dunces.

Have u finished? Who put it on the wiki whatever? Christian Apologetics aka Christian Liars. How soon did Varnavas(Barnabas) become a Muslim?
Re: 1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
otem4eartum:

Have u finished? Who put it on the wiki whatever? Christian Apologetics aka Christian Liars. How soon did Varnavas(Barnabas) become a Muslim?

I see your big brain couldn't read the link and understand it. The book itself disqualified itself.

You lack depth and the ability to assimilate. Your Revealgebra on the other hand is a gargantuan misplaced fart.
Re: 1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe by otem4eartum: 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I see your big brain couldn't read the link and understand it. The book itself disqualified itself.

You lack depth and the ability to assimilate. Your Revealgebra on the other hand is a gargantuan misplaced fart.

Same way u read the DOCTUFOS Abi? I don't access liars links placed their by agents of satan(yahweh) the greatest liar in history.

I DON BAFF cheesy
Re: 1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe by jcross19: 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
okonja:

Don't swear...Think with your head and not your heart bro.
you are agent of doom!!!! Posted by mujahedeen of dailymail.
Re: 1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe by okonja(m): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
jcross19:
you are agent of doom!!!! Posted by mujahedeen of dailymail.

Ok. Thank you Mr. Prosper cool
Re: 1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
otem4eartum:

Same way u read the DOCTUFOS Abi? I don't access liars links placed their by agents of satan(yahweh) the greatest liar in history.

I DON BAFF cheesy

You don baff abi? You sure? How you take know?
Re: 1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
otem4eartum:

JUST YESTERDAY I ANALYSED THE TRUTH OF THE BIBLE AS 10% AND THE BAHAI FAITH AS 90%• it's here again, HALF TRUTH PEOPLE. EUSEBIUS COMPILED THE WHOLE LIES TOGETHER AND ADDED 70% MORE. SEE A PASSAGE IN THE DOCTUFOS WHERE SOL, VARNAVAS AND MARCUS WERE QUOTED AS WRITING THEIR FICTIONS ABOUT ZEUSUS(DIONYSUS) WHOSE STORY IS BEING MIXED UP WITH THAT OF FAULKIN(ZEUSUS KRISH)

2ND MOTUS 17:18-19

Naijadeyhia

Thst Barnabus is just another Otem of that age trying to derail our faith. We'll just watch you have sleepless nights over the fact that we're taking your kingdom away very veeery soon.

Are you sure you'll succeed to take over the earth Otem? Even this Barnabus devil did not succeed 1500 years ago and there were only about 50 Christians in his time.

1 Like

Re: 1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
Muafrika2:

Thst Barnabus is just another Otem of that age trying to derail our faith. We'll just watch you have sleepless nights over the fact that we're taking your kingdom away very veeery soon.

Are you sure you'll succeed to take over the earth Otem? Even this Barnabus devil did not succeed 1500 years ago and there were only about 50 Christians in his time.

Hahahahahaha Divine Gbosa for you moufrika2. That Otem Dobingo fellow is a misplaced fart I tell you. He is trying way too hard to be seen and heard.

1 Like

Re: 1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe by otem4eartum: 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
Muafrika2:

The whole world knows the truth, they're just trying to shy away from it.
Even deep down your heart, you know that you're a LIAR LIKE YOUR FATHER SATAN.
you see it daily how your Bible is being discovered as the greatest book of lie ever, but there fear of your god is the only thing left keeping you in that fate(faith).

Should I analyse these facts for you?

1. How do you view the book of revelation? Does the things predicted for the future in it seems like they would happen in this own world or in a world which has passed away already?
E. G the running of the kings to the mountain, during the great tribulation to say, mountain, fall on us.
The destruction of Babylon(Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, etc.) Has Babylon not already fallen long ago?
The bringing of people on horseback to make war with the earth? Seven horses and seven horsemen stuff. Do you think that one missile isn't enough to destroy anybody coming with swords and all those archaic stuffs to war with the technologically advanced world. Do you know that jet is more than twenty times faster than the horses your god said he's bringing to fight the earth? Anyway, all those things has been fulfilled in the past world before and after Yahweh your god fell into the bottomless pit he dug for humanity.
Do you not see that your god didn't forsee a single technological advancement to come? Not even that he didn't foresee them, but he was trying to work against them in our own world, but he failed even after killing millions of our early thinkers by using Constantine, Eusebius and the popes.
Didn't you see the passage where your god's name(Satan) was mistakenly left unedited by yahweh and ministered directly like that into the minds of the Jews of our own world?
Didn't you see that it's only your god that has done the highest number of evil in the history of Holy Books so-called. Sometimes they recorded for him great genocides worth 100000 souls, which actually he did and even more in the time of the Neanderthals and hominids.
Didn't you see that it's disheartening for a loving Father to cast his loving children forever in a fire because of minor issues?
Didn't you observe that all the things Jesus was recorded as doing, you and all chiristian folk around you can't do just one of it, yet you think that your pastors can do them because of how they packaged themselves? Okay, don't you know that your fictional Jesus said that GREATER THING THAN I HAVE DONE SHALL YOU DO? AND "THIS SIGNS SHALL SURELY FOLLOW THEM THAT BELIEVE ON MY NAME? "
so does it not bother you that just a single thing among those signs(miracles,stepping on serpents without being hurt, taking up deadly things, drinking poison without dying, casting out so called demons, etc) you can't do? Then if you can't do just a single of those things, don't you think either you have been lied to by someone(EUSEBIUS) or you don't believe in jesus?

GO AND SIT IN A CORNER, WEEP YOUR EYES OUT LIKE A HOUSEMATE OF MINE WHEN I TOLD HIM THAT IT'S ONLY SPEAKING IN 'TONGUES' I HAVE SEEN HIM DO MORE THAN MYSELF, YET HE COULDN'T DO ONE MORE EXTRAORDINARY THING. THE GUY WEPT, CALLING, JESUS, JESUS, YET NOTHING HAPPENED.

IT'S A CHALLENGE FOR YOU AND ALL CHRISTIANS OUT THERE TO CALL ON YOUR god TO WORK EXTRAORDINARY THINGS FOR YOU, E. G THE CONVERSION OF OTEM WITHIN ONE WEEK(if indeed you love my soul and didn't want it to go to your hell), PROPHESYING AS YOU CLAIM YOUR god DID, THE SUDDEN CHANGE OF NIGERIA AS PEOPLE CALL ON THE NAME OF YOUR god, etc.

I shall be happy if you can take up such challenges. May God open your eyes and reveal a bit his true self to you.
Re: 1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe by sarz(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
otem4eartum:

I DON BAFF cheesy
...And wath has this your reverad done in this world to prove that he exist
Re: 1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe by otem4eartum: 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
sarz:
...And wath has this your reverad done in this world to prove that he exist

Throw a stone up and see if it won't return to the ground.
Reverad is a universal God of nature. He lives in the brain and he's the God of the scientists. Yahweh is just a child of his named Satan.
Re: 1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
otem4eartum:

you see it daily how your Bible is being discovered as the greatest book of lie ever, but there fear of your god is the only thing left keeping you in that fate(faith).

1. How do you view the book of revelation? Does the things predicted for the future in it seems like they would happen in this own world or in a world which has passed away already?
E. G the running of the kings to the mountain, during the great tribulation to say, mountain, fall on us.
The destruction of Babylon(Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, etc.) Has Babylon not already fallen long ago?
The bringing of people on horseback to make war with the earth? Seven horses and seven horsemen stuff. Do you think that one missile isn't enough to destroy anybody coming with swords and all those archaic stuffs to war with the technologically advanced world. Do you know that jet is more than twenty times faster than the horses your god said he's bringing to fight the earth? Anyway, all those things has been fulfilled in the past world before and after Yahweh your god fell into the bottomless pit he dug for humanity.
Do you not see that your god didn't forsee a single technological advancement to come? Not even that he didn't foresee them, but he was trying to work against them in our own world, but he failed even after killing millions of our early thinkers by using Constantine, Eusebius and the popes.
Didn't you see the passage where your god's name(Satan) was mistakenly left unedited by yahweh and ministered directly like that into the minds of the Jews of our own world?
Didn't you see that it's only your god that has done the highest number of evil in the history of Holy Books so-called. Sometimes they recorded for him great genocides worth 100000 souls, which actually he did and even more in the time of the Neanderthals and hominids.
Didn't you see that it's disheartening for a loving Father to cast his loving children forever in a fire because of minor issues?
Didn't you observe that all the things Jesus was recorded as doing, you and all chiristian folk around you can't do just one of it, yet you think that your pastors can do them because of how they packaged themselves? Okay, don't you know that your fictional Jesus said that GREATER THING THAN I HAVE DONE SHALL YOU DO? AND "THIS SIGNS SHALL SURELY FOLLOW THEM THAT BELIEVE ON MY NAME? "
so does it not bother you that just a single thing among those signs(miracles,stepping on serpents without being hurt, taking up deadly things, drinking poison without dying, casting out so called demons, etc) you can't do? Then if you can't do just a single of those things, don't you think either you have been lied to by someone(EUSEBIUS) or you don't believe in jesus?

GO AND SIT IN A CORNER, WEEP YOUR EYES OUT LIKE A HOUSEMATE OF MINE WHEN I TOLD HIM THAT IT'S ONLY SPEAKING IN 'TONGUES' I HAVE SEEN HIM DO MORE THAN MYSELF, YET HE COULDN'T DO ONE MORE EXTRAORDINARY THING. THE GUY WEPT, CALLING, JESUS, JESUS, YET NOTHING HAPPENED.

IT'S A CHALLENGE FOR YOU AND ALL CHRISTIANS OUT THERE TO CALL ON YOUR god TO WORK EXTRAORDINARY THINGS FOR YOU, E. G THE CONVERSION OF OTEM WITHIN ONE WEEK(if indeed you love my soul and didn't want it to go to your hell), PROPHESYING AS YOU CLAIM YOUR god DID, THE SUDDEN CHANGE OF NIGERIA AS PEOPLE CALL ON THE NAME OF YOUR god, etc.

I shall be happy if you can take up such challenges. May God open your eyes and reveal a bit his true self to you.

Ote ur brain is having hiccups. You have a stuttering brain u and your dobingo
Re: 1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
otem4eartum:

Reverad is a universal God of nature. He lives in the brain and he's the God of the scientists. Yahweh is just a child of his named Satan.

Oh so Dobingo is the god of scientists so this means that since science believes the universe came about via the big bang and evolution then Revealgebra dobingo must be a result of a brain fart. Quite logical really.
Re: 1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe by sainttwist1(m): 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
chai.....omo see lie yeee. muslims! muslim! muslim! i fear una ooo, oya wetin you gain from this propaganda now. RELIGION is means of BRAINWASHING people
Re: 1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
grin Let's hear this.

otem4eartum:

undecided

What discoveries? undecided This tale was obviously cooked by someone as talented as you are. wink

Am glad you asked smiley

You have said before that history is cyclic. That was not the first time that Babylon had fallen. From the days of Nimrod. Babylon is also a spiritual place, where devils have made a home for thousands of years. Your Domino could be one of the tenants in the place. Most demonic Kings are there. That is the Babylon whose destruction is so near that I can already smell the blood.

The bringing of people on horseback to make war with the earth? Seven horses and seven horsemen stuff. Do you think that one missile isn't enough to destroy anybody coming with swords and all those archaic stuffs to war with the technologically advanced world. Do you know that jet is more than twenty times faster than the horses your god said he's bringing to fight the earth?
These are spiritual weapons. The weapons of the physical world are useless. I thought you knew this already! undecided

Anyway, all those things has been fulfilled in the past world before and after Yahweh your god fell into the bottomless pit he dug for humanity.
grin

Refer to our previous discussion on this.

Loving?

Do you consider yourself a loving child? That God should care about?

I only have one prayer, that God is yet to answer. He's given me everything ive asked.

What were you expecting to happen? Just curious.

IT'S A CHALLENGE FOR YOU AND ALL CHRISTIANS OUT THERE TO CALL ON YOUR god TO WORK EXTRAORDINARY THINGS FOR YOU, E. G THE CONVERSION OF OTEM WITHIN ONE WEEK (if indeed you love my soul and didn't want it to go to your hell), PROPHESYING AS YOU CLAIM YOUR god DID, THE SUDDEN CHANGE OF NIGERIA AS PEOPLE CALL ON THE NAME OF YOUR god, etc.

You must love yourself.

The sudden change of Nigeria to what if I may ask? Are you talking about money You want God to rain it down? undecided Money was created by your Domino. He must care more for it than the true God.
Re: 1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe by felixomor: 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
Them don come again.
Not a week goes by on nairaland, without such attention-seeking threads. sad
Re: 1500-year-old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified –vatican In Awe by sarz(m): 6:26am On Jul 31, 2016
otem4eartum:

Dat is not a perfect prov

(1) (Reply)

Palestinians Need To Know This... / People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? / I Am Watching The Holy Ghost Congress Live Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.