Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) (42371 Views)

Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos / See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & Cynthia Celebrate Their 2nd Traditional Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by litetias(m): 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
bitingcool:
Happy married life to them.
From my candid observation, I think most male folks of this era do not regard the sanctity of marriage.
Married men having side chick's, keeping late nights and generally dishonoring the wows they made seem to be the order of the day.

Despite having women who deliver the sex, food, looks, money and even the lineage back to back.
It seems society has accepted the 'cheating ' toga as a normalcy. What a shame.

I pray it's not too llate for broken hearts, disappointed wives and philandering husbands.

It's is better to remain single till you can conquer the flesh.

I agree.
Nowadays out of 10 married men at least 8 have side chicks. It's pandemic.
I ain't like that though. I believe in the law that says do unto others what you want them to do unto you.
If I cheat on my wife karma will make her cheat on me too and I don't want that.
Even though she has cheated on me I still won't do it cos I believe one is enough

4 Likes

Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
Wize1:

Okay.

Be there waiting for fine. Her father is the billionaire owner of Young shall grow motors. She's shopped for herself a handsome and highly sought after young man, who is very committed to making her happy. Her life's looking good. Her fine mates are busy running up and down doing baby mama for riff raffs who dont have their time ( Ana Banner and co..)

Sorry, what did u say is wrong with her again?
nah,d qstn shld be "what did u say is wrong wit u again?
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
justjify:

Hehehehe! Chief, which one be mileage again?
BTW the bride got me scared in the first pix.
mileage na, make the marriage for long like car mileage.
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by cl9700: 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
ochiora:
But underneath the shoe says Ferragamo abi my eyes no dey see clear? Bloggers be blowing things out of proportion to oppress the common man.

Two different shoes bro. See that the one on top is red-bottoms, Louboutin trademark and the other is black bottom.
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by SURElee(f): 5:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
d gal no too fyn..her bridal train is fyna dan her..

But she don marry today so! Goes to show beauty radiates from within. If Ebuka could leave alll the externally beautiful ones. You should know its more than meets the eyes. It's the heart and the PEACE of mind u've wth the person that matters in the end.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 5:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
Banky's game on Men in Suit Shii is TIGHT, He's a professional grooms man and his career on this is way too big... Congrats to Okija and Cynthia.
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
SURElee:

But she don marry today so! Goes to show beauty radiates from within. If Ebuka could leave alll the externally beautiful ones. You should know its more than meets the eyes. It's the heart and the PEACE of mind u've wth the person that matters in the end.

its the money dear..
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by Wize1: 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

nah,d qstn shld be "what did u say is wrong wit u again?

Go ahead and keep consoling urself. She's not fine, and she's having the wedding of YOUR DREAMS, while randy broke boys are busy looting your own warehouse for free..

Had to go check your profile to see the Agbani..oh well.

My sister leave trash for lawma abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by zed7: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
d gal no too fyn..her bridal train is fyna dan her..

Who fineness help? The less beautiful girls are in high demand now. Men have now woken up to reality that beauty is a flash in the pan. Too many beautiful single girls roaming the streets, we don tire for dem.

3 Likes

Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
Wize1:

Go ahead and keep consoling urself. She's not fine, and she's having the wedding of YOUR DREAMS, while randy broke boys are busy looting your own warehouse for free..

Had to go check your profile to see the Agbani..oh well.

My sister leave trash for lawma abeg grin
my brother u nid mental check up.. fyi ,dts so nat d wedding of my dreams..
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
zed7:

Who fineness help? The less beautiful girls are in high demand now. Men have now woken up to reality that beauty is a flash in the pan. Too many beautiful single girls roaming the streets, we don tire for dem.
if u say so..
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by tblaze007(m): 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
I need to send a private message to you...how do I send d message across to u
nellaluv:

Well then this could be us in the making... wink grin
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by ideylaff: 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
Teddeebear:
all those are people's names

you end up putting on people's personality in bid to boost your esteem.

Don't get me wrong, i wear quality things but Am not a designers freak

Hmmm you said it all

Creativity has died since.

There is more to groomsmen and bridal train these days ooo I've bn at it for over 20 years in marriage

It's a journey daily

I like Ebuka, level headed boy with a lot of respect

Good luck to the couple
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by sukkot: 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
bankys head though
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by ochiora(f): 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
cl9700:

Two different shoes bro. See that the one on top is red-bottoms, Louboutin trademark and the other is black bottom.
okay didn't notice that. Thanks for pointing it out without insults, and I'm a lady not a dude, Cheers!
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by ekensi01: 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
Airforce1:
Congrats
the first two pic was it for Nigerian most handsome and most beautiful? NICE ONE THAT WHAT WE WANT. Not to pregnant and leave.
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by nellaluv(f): 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
tblaze007:
I need to send a private message to you...how do I send d message across to u

Click on my moniker/name and choose send me an email. Then send mail.
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by OBB77(m): 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
Does designer shoes bags, ties, cufflinks etc guarantee happy marriage? Anyway happy married life.
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by tblaze007(m): 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
Tnx dear
nellaluv:

Click on my moniker/name and choose send me an email. Then send mail.
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by tottinova: 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
First look at the groom

Ebuka is wearing Mai Atafo suit, Louboutin shoes, hermes cufflinks and a Lanvin bow tie.

You forgot to mention he is wearing that 250 50cent boxers grin
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by lozanni(m): 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
Congrats Ebuka and Cynthia, am sure the affable Transport Mongul, Chief Vincent Obianodo must be pleased about this.
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by funkyibodude(m): 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
She looks scary in the first picture
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
cool Chisos look at that first pic! That bride is fvcking ugly without makeup.
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by justjify(m): 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
aaronson:
mileage na, make the marriage for long like car mileage.
grin that's so funny walai. cheesy
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by Toluwani58(f): 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
Nice, love the bridal train dresses.
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by oodua1stson: 11:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
The guy married her for her papa money

she worwor make person no lie
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by Jamean(f): 4:26am On Feb 07, 2016
so banky W is now the new celebrity functionary prefect and no longer Uti Nwachukwu. Too much bride's maids and grooms men.
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by drealnamdy(m): 10:04am On Feb 07, 2016
Guest who was at d wedding too..

Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by Teddeebear: 10:11am On Feb 08, 2016
ideylaff:

Hmmm you said it all

Creativity has died since.

There is more to groomsmen and bridal train these days ooo I've bn at it for over 20 years in marriage

It's a journey daily

I like Ebuka, level headed boy with a lot of respect

Good luck to the couple

20 years in marriage, you be boss …
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 08, 2016
cheesy
justjify:
angryEbuka my guy,I saw wat you were doing in the last pix. Stop kissing pancake and foundation, its not good for your health. Ok?
Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 08, 2016
You are one in a million. Keep it up
litetias:

I agree.
Nowadays out of 10 married men at least 8 have side chicks. It's pandemic.
I ain't like that though. I believe in the law that says do unto others what you want them to do unto you.
If I cheat on my wife karma will make her cheat on me too and I don't want that.
Even though she has cheated on me I still won't do it cos I believe one is enough

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) by litetias(m): 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
peppyluv02:
You are one in a million. Keep it up
Awww!
That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to meme cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gentle Jack: Movie Producers Can’t Afford My Fee / Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes / Stella Damasus Is A Cheater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.