Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

(pics)this Pastor's Foot Doesn't Touch The Ground... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (pics)this Pastor's Foot Doesn't Touch The Ground... (1770 Views)

Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) / Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos / PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(pics)this Pastor's Foot Doesn't Touch The Ground... by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
nothing we no go see for naija,this pastor's foot do not touch the ground until he is done delivering sermon to his followers Choi!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (pics)this Pastor's Foot Doesn't Touch The Ground... by spicytayomic(m): 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
End time church
Re: (pics)this Pastor's Foot Doesn't Touch The Ground... by boman2014: 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
madness

thank God that i refuse to believe their lies when i was much younger.

pastors misleading his followers since 1A.D.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (pics)this Pastor's Foot Doesn't Touch The Ground... by psucc(m): 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
The problem is the gullibility of the followers. In which part of the scripture do they get that?

Is it not enough pointer that something is wrong somewhere?

Until we learn to ask questions and not accept it all, men will walk their foot into Hell.

1 Like

Re: (pics)this Pastor's Foot Doesn't Touch The Ground... by K9Uneet(m): 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
OP, are you sure that's what the story is?
Seems to me that he is confirming their healing from 'several years chronic back pain'.

1 Like

Re: (pics)this Pastor's Foot Doesn't Touch The Ground... by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
This should be Fun. grin
Re: (pics)this Pastor's Foot Doesn't Touch The Ground... by IamRespected: 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
Such pastor should be celebrated grin
Re: (pics)this Pastor's Foot Doesn't Touch The Ground... by kingofchess(m): 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
End time pastor...in lasisi's voice
Re: (pics)this Pastor's Foot Doesn't Touch The Ground... by wiseone28: 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
grin religious slavery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (pics)this Pastor's Foot Doesn't Touch The Ground... by demo4ril97(m): 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
Oh Lord forgive them for they don't know what they are doing.
Re: (pics)this Pastor's Foot Doesn't Touch The Ground... by Chicagoesontop: 5:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
IamRespected:
Such pastor should be celebrated grin

Both The Inviter And The Invitee, The Payer And The Payee Are All MAD !!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (pics)this Pastor's Foot Doesn't Touch The Ground... by deathmen12: 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
i dnt blame d pst, wen the scripture is misunderstood the pple handle it carelessly. my pple perish 4 lack of knowledge.
Re: (pics)this Pastor's Foot Doesn't Touch The Ground... by wazeeu: 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
tongue who cares

Pastor my assssssh
Re: (pics)this Pastor's Foot Doesn't Touch The Ground... by johnydon22(m): 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
People who are too foolish to allow themselves to be turned to this, deserves to be turned to this.

Simpletons in the name of religion

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: (pics)this Pastor's Foot Doesn't Touch The Ground... by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
Yahweh.. making slaves of men since the death of His SON and Personal Father, Jesus.

Only belief in Satan can bring true freedom. angry angry

1 Like

Re: (pics)this Pastor's Foot Doesn't Touch The Ground... by Montaque(m): 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
Tuface should ve used this picture in his music video ife n'eme.
Re: (pics)this Pastor's Foot Doesn't Touch The Ground... by flokii: 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
everything is just wrong with Africans..

I mean.. who does that

1 Like

Re: (pics)this Pastor's Foot Doesn't Touch The Ground... by Dekatron(m): 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
This is total foolishness.

I bet those guys are :- KingEbukasblog, bxcode, Vooks. . . grin grin grin

and they will be forming macho on nairaland. sad sad sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (pics)this Pastor's Foot Doesn't Touch The Ground... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
johnydon22:
People who are too foolish to allow themselves to be turned to this, deserves to be turned to this.

Simpletons in the name of religion

simpletons ? wow ! JackBizzle , why dont you criticize him for calling those people using their own bodies not his as the "pastor" 's personal carrier grin

This is bigotry undecided . I thought you were better than this John , you obviously purported yourself as a good tolerant fellow . Taking advantage of the credulity of religious folks weren't you ? wink

Bad guy ! cool
Re: (pics)this Pastor's Foot Doesn't Touch The Ground... by johnydon22(m): 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

simpletons ? wow ! JackBizzle , why dont you criticize him for calling those people using their own bodies not his as the "pastor" 's personal carrier grin

This is bigotry undecided . I thought you were better than this John , you obviously purported yourself as a good tolerant fellow . Taking advantage of the credulity of religious folks weren't you ? wink

Bad guy ! cool
K... seems you really need my attention tonight huh?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (pics)this Pastor's Foot Doesn't Touch The Ground... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
johnydon22:
K... seems you really need my attention tonight huh?

Come on bro ... its been long let's do sth fun like the good old days wink
Re: (pics)this Pastor's Foot Doesn't Touch The Ground... by DebbyChris(f): 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
Nawa, even Jesus stood on his feet.

1 Like

Re: (pics)this Pastor's Foot Doesn't Touch The Ground... by ifenes(m): 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
wow
Re: (pics)this Pastor's Foot Doesn't Touch The Ground... by urheme: 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
undecided undecided

I bet he has scriptural backing for so doing......where is Oladegbu or..what ever his name is...

Come and give the scriptural passage for this act of crime.
Re: (pics)this Pastor's Foot Doesn't Touch The Ground... by bxcode(m): 11:29am On Feb 07, 2016
Dekatron:
This is total foolishness.

I bet those guys are :- KingEbukasblog, bxcode, Vooks. . . grin grin grin

and they will be forming macho on nairaland. sad sad sad
I'll simply go with your sense of humor on the whole issue, having mentioned my monicker in your post.
To the topic, this acclaimed pastor is simply a perversed religious decepticon, a wolf in sheep's clothing who prey on the gullible minds of weak Christians who claim to be Christians but don't even know what they are worshipping.
These are the type of men that gives Christianity a bad name through their devilish and selfish doctrines. My problem is not with these pulpit robbers but with the gullible minds they deceive. They don't want to know the truth, when someone cooks up any abracadabra and perverted truth and tells them it's the truth, they simply accept it because they have nothing to say due to their lack of knowledge of the actual truth.
As some rightly call them, they are simply end time preachers. Know God for yourself so that you won't be deceived.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Purpose Of Creation? / Grooming (microfinance Bank) Empowerment Or Enslavement / Is It Proper To Carry Corpse In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.