Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars (15097 Views)

PURE ANDROID Car DVD Navi System Now Available On Pre Order / Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV / Registered Toyota Camry XLE, Bluetooth, Reverse Camera @710k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
Good afternoon

Place an order for your now
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
Good afternoon

Place an order for yours now
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by Konjour(m): 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
Where are your offices located? Do you have any located in or around Akure, Ondo State?

How much would it cost to buy headrest DVDs, Bluetooth connectivity, the GPS map of Nigeria and the reverse camera function for a Toyota Highlander SUV (2007 Model)?

Please list out the prices for each item and how much the installations would cost. Cheers.
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
Konjour:
Where are your offices located? Do you have any located in or around Akure, Ondo State?

How much would it cost to buy headrest DVDs, Bluetooth connectivity, the GPS map of Nigeria and the reverse camera function for a Toyota Highlander SUV (2007 Model)?

Please list out the prices for each item and how much the installations would cost. Cheers.

Our office is located at Trade fair, Lagos state. We don't have an office in Akure, Ondo state.

The Car DVD Player with Navigation system (Nigeria map) + Bluetooth + Reverse Camera + Fm+sd/usb, TV, touch screen, remote control goes for 50k

Headrest is 35k

I only sell the products, I don't install myself but I have a good technician who fix for my clients based on request. Price of installation depends on your power of bargain with whom is installing it.

We deliver free to people in Lagos and pay on delivery and we also deliver to people outside Lagos but pay before delivering.

We can also deliver to your friend or family member in Lagos for free and pay on delivery.
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by Konjour(m): 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
CreamyAutos:

Our office is located at Trade fair, Lagos state. We don't have an office in Akure, Ondo state.

The Car DVD Player with Navigation system (Nigeria map) + Bluetooth + Reverse Camera + Fm+sd/usb, TV, touch screen, remote control goes for 50k

Headrest is 35k

I only sell the products, I don't install myself but I have a good technician who fix for my clients based on request. Price of installation depends on your power of bargain with whom is installing it.

We deliver free to people in Lagos and pay on delivery and we also deliver to people outside Lagos but pay before delivering.

We can also deliver to your friend or family member in Lagos for free and pay on delivery.

Thanks for the prompt response. I'm not going to make a purchase right now. Might go for the complete set sometime in September. Will contact you back then. Cheers.
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 8:21am On Mar 10, 2016
Good morning
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
Good evening
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
Good afternoon
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by Saao(m): 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
Pls how much for Hyundai Tucson 2009 model?
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
Saao:
Pls how much for Hyundai Tucson 2009 model?

Car DVD Player with Navigation system (Nigeria map) + Bluetooth + Reverse Camera + Fm+sd/usb, TV, touch screen, remote control etc.

Price: 50k for the complete package
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by Saao(m): 7:03am On Mar 12, 2016
CreamyAutos:

Car DVD Player with Navigation system (Nigeria map) + Bluetooth + Reverse Camera + Fm+sd/usb, TV, touch screen, remote control etc.

Price: 50k for the complete package
ok then thanks, will call u
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 8:59am On Mar 14, 2016
Good morning
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 10:27am On Mar 15, 2016
CreamyAutos:
We sell Car entertainment system (DVD) with your Nigerian map installed, rear view camera included, bluetooth enabled, sd card and usb slot, etc.

We also have headrest DVD and Roofmount 9inches and 12.1inches special for SIENNA

We have for lots of cars, do well to request for yours today and enjoy more functions in your car.

We have for the following cars but not limited to them:

Toyota Camry
Honda Accord
Nissan pathfinder
Lexus rx330 and rx350
Toyota highlander
Toyota sienna
Toyota corolla,
Mercedes
Honda CRV
Passat and lots more cars.

Just give us a call or what's app us for your today on 09091527061.

Delivery within Lagos is PAY ON DELIVERY
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by galaxi(m): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2016
do you have any for es 300?
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
galaxi:
do you have any for es 300?

No I don't have DVD for es300 but I have bluetooth mirror and DVD headrest that can fit into your car.

Thanks
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by bigboa: 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hello Sir. I have a 2005 ford escape and would like to purchase one of the models with navigation. The radio size is 6.2" diagonal. Thank you.
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
bigboa:
Hello Sir. I have a 2005 ford escape and would like to purchase one of the models with navigation. The radio size is 6.2" diagonal. Thank you.

I have a car DVD Player with Navigation system (Nigeria map) + Bluetooth + Reverse Camera + Fm+sd/usb, TV, touch screen, remote control etc.

Price is 50k

No installation because I don't do it
p
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by bigboa: 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
Okay then Mr. Creamyautos. Could you please upload pix and specs? And how do I facilitate payment?
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
bigboa:
Okay then Mr. Creamyautos. Could you please upload pix and specs? And how do I facilitate payment?

Pls can u add me on what's app on 09091527061 for quick and easy communication.

If u are in Lagos state I will deliver to your house or office free and it is pay on delivery
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by mustykay: 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
pls does the dvd players have vedio output.i wish to view on a larger roof mount dvd screen?
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
mustykay:
pls does the dvd players have vedio output.i wish to view on a larger roof mount dvd screen?

Sorry for replying late

The DVD have video output and u can operate from there and view it on a large roof mounted DVD.

Thanks
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by bigboa: 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
Thank you Mr Creamy Autos. The product came as advertised and works well (so far smiley ). It was nice doing business with you.
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
bigboa:
Thank you Mr Creamy Autos. The product came as advertised and works well (so far smiley ). It was nice doing business with you.

Thank u sir

Enjoy your gadget
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 9:43am On Mar 17, 2016
Good morning

Place your order and get it as soon as possible
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
Good evening
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 11:32am On Mar 18, 2016
Good morning

Place an order for yours today
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 2:25am On Mar 19, 2016
callonafo:
Hello Bro, pls I want to know how much it will cost me to (DVD + Reverse camera +Nigerian map +installation) for toyota camry 07. I will like to see some samples and the diff types of product u have for toyota camry 07. please mail me at callonafo@gmail.com and send ur contact details too. Thanks.

Email sent
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
CreamyAutos:
We sell Car entertainment system (DVD) with your Nigerian map installed, rear view camera included, bluetooth enabled, sd card and usb slot, etc.

We also have headrest DVD and Roofmount 9inches and 12.1inches special for SIENNA

We have for lots of cars, do well to request for yours today and enjoy more functions in your car.

We have for the following cars but not limited to them:

Toyota Camry
Honda Accord
Nissan pathfinder
Lexus rx330 and rx350
Toyota highlander
Toyota sienna
Toyota corolla,
Mercedes
Honda CRV
Passat and lots more cars.

Just give us a call or what's app us for your today on 09091527061.

Delivery within Lagos is PAY ON DELIVERY
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2016
Good morning
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
good night
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
Good evening

Place your order

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Much Is Golf 4? / Super Neat, Clean In & Out Used Lexus RX330 4Sale @Drop Price N2.7m / 2021 Model Toyota Tundra Toks Full Option Good Deal Selling Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.