Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

My Story Must Change 2016(part-3) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Story Must Change 2016(part-3) (283 Views)

NPFL must change/grow for the good of football and Nigeria / Jay Jay Okocha Skills, Goals, Assists --NIGERIA-- Part 3 / 9japredict Scams, Beware Of 9japredict. My Story With 9japredict. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Story Must Change 2016(part-3) by ybman: 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
If u repeat the same thing u did last year, u will repeat or get the same result these year. If u are in a church that makes ur spiritual life to be in slow motion, the same way will ur destiny be in slow motion. pls. Go to where ur spiritual life can be on fire. Stop been over religious and thinking what people around u will say. Jesus speaking; go to them that sell and buy for ur self( matt 25:9). Pls. Understand, not every shop that sells what u want to buy, God is every where and is not good to be changing church but, u must be where ur self can testify to ur spiritual growth. Isaiah 2:3 and Micah 4:2 repeated the same prophecy saying (let's Go to zion that he may teach us his ways) find a church where ur spiritual life can be connected not to pls any man but to pls God and be truly connected in faith. I didn't mention any church name so kindly go to were ur spirit Leeds u these sunday and stay connected. Pls. It works. God bless u.

(1) (Reply)

Man City: A Club In Crisis? / TV And It's Not High Enough / The Champs Memorandum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.