Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

9japredict Scams, Beware Of 9japredict. My Story With 9japredict. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 9japredict Scams, Beware Of 9japredict. My Story With 9japredict. (4092 Views)

9japredict refuse to pay my withdrawal since 5th of September / 9japredict Is Scam / 9japredict Refuse To Update My Account With Money I Won, Pls What Should I Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9japredict Scams, Beware Of 9japredict. My Story With 9japredict. by ASANIGBO(m): 4:24am On Feb 11, 2016
Please my fellow members i won a bet at 9japredict.com since last week Wednesday being 3rd February 2016 but up till today being Thursday 11th February 2016 my account has not been updated with the money i won, i have been calling them & sending emails to them for over one week now for them to update my account but nothing has been done, they only tell me in mail & i quote

"We acknowledge receipt of your mail.
Please be informed that your complain has been forwarded to the necessary unit for resolution.
Thank you for choosing 9japredict.
9japredict Team"[b][/b]

On phone if they manage to pick up they will tell me that they have forwarded it to people that will resolve it & that i should stop calling them on phone, but nothing has been done about it after a week, just updating the money i won in my account not even withdrawing the money yet.
Please house can you people advice me on what to do next.
Thanks & waiting for your advice
Re: 9japredict Scams, Beware Of 9japredict. My Story With 9japredict. by bankyblue(m): 5:25am On Feb 11, 2016
Likewise winasbeg too....any way na God go help us.
Re: 9japredict Scams, Beware Of 9japredict. My Story With 9japredict. by ASANIGBO(m): 7:11am On Feb 11, 2016
bankyblue:
Likewise winasbeg too....any way na God go help us.
Why should they be this wicked
They suppose to close & stop scamming people.
Re: 9japredict Scams, Beware Of 9japredict. My Story With 9japredict. by jaytee01(m): 7:43am On Feb 11, 2016
How much did you win?
Re: 9japredict Scams, Beware Of 9japredict. My Story With 9japredict. by ASANIGBO(m): 7:56am On Feb 11, 2016
jaytee01:
How much did you win?
Will how much i win solve the problem??
You are only interested on how much i won.
Re: 9japredict Scams, Beware Of 9japredict. My Story With 9japredict. by Danniewil5: 8:46am On Feb 11, 2016
ASANIGBO:
Please my fellow members i won a bet at 9japredict.com since last week Wednesday being 3rd February 2016 but up till today being Thursday 11th February 2016 my account has not been updated with the money i won, i have been calling them & sending emails to them for over one week now for them to update my account but nothing has been done, they only tell me in mail & i quote

Please be informed that your complain has been forwarded to the necessary unit for resolution.
9japredict Team"[b][/b]

On phone if they manage to pick up they will tell me that they have forwarded it to people that will resolve it & that i should stop calling them on phone, but nothing has been done about it after a week, just updating the money i won in my account not even withdrawing the money yet.

My dear friend!
This is what you will do! There's this online community going on now! It's call speakup9ja that's were you can drop this message! We are making sure that every bookies in Nigeria should be place under appropriate authority! It cost you nothing just go on twitter! Follow us and don't worry yourself personally am in charge on this particular company 9japredict! Have given them time and ending of March is the deadline!! if they don't adjust or stop their wickedness on their customers! We I'll make sure this gets to the Senate house! I swear to you they will pass a bill on this! #We don't need corrupt bookies# We just don't want to rush things now! we have put checks on them and we are following all of them operating in Nigeria! Even if they don't pay you! Just snapshot that slip you won and save it for evidence! My experience with 9japredict last year wasn't encouraging! It was so bad and messy!! So we came up with a solutions This year!! #The more the complains the more chance of 9japredict will be charge to court# Please don't worry your self! We are everywhere! We have seen your message and it has being copy! We want this complains to get to a right person in higher Authority in government whom they can't bribe! cos they have a lawyer who's collecting bribe to keep them operating! But we know were we are going, they will be shock I swear! 9japredict will be shock! I swear with my life!
Currently I have a winning with them! That winning is what I'll use to close down 9japredict! It's a trap and they are just relaxing playing with my capabilities! They have already fail cos their 48 hours it's a scam! So if for over 9dayz now you won and you haven't seen you winning on your account that means you got a case! We have people backing this up! It's been 6dayz since I won yet I can't see the money on my account! they don't know what the are getting their self into! We were waiting for this time to come so we can strike! Last year they pleaded with me after all the stress and trouble! I thought by now they should have learn but yet each day people keep complaining about 9japredict! So I wanted a situation that I will win a bet and then see it for myself and my brother has I speak now this guys are not doing anything about my own winning since last week! So that means theres nothing like 48hours for your winning to be credited! There's a criminal act there! The truth there, other bookies we have tried are not like this 9japredict! Mostly Nairabet and bet9ja respect every customers winning! Cos they know it's not easy! So my brother, relax your money it's save! you will get it by the time I hit them they will beg you to take your money! Relax please don't worry calm down!

WILLIS DANIELS
Re: 9japredict Scams, Beware Of 9japredict. My Story With 9japredict. by sportman117: 8:55am On Feb 11, 2016
visit [url]naijabet.com[/url] and win big
Re: 9japredict Scams, Beware Of 9japredict. My Story With 9japredict. by ASANIGBO(m): 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
sportman117:
visit [url]naijabet.com[/url] and win big
Is that a solution to my problem??
Re: 9japredict Scams, Beware Of 9japredict. My Story With 9japredict. by lolu20: 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
my money was reversed back to their account,after being credited a minutes after.they told me to av patience dat d issue will be resolve.dis is a week after.
Re: 9japredict Scams, Beware Of 9japredict. My Story With 9japredict. by tgmservice: 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
But why do people still use 9japredict when it is clear they are out of business.
Re: 9japredict Scams, Beware Of 9japredict. My Story With 9japredict. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
same thing hapened to me. just had to go their fb page and alert them giving dem a warning to pay tomorow or il take it as a scam. biliv me dey paid me in d midle od the nyt at 12.31am on tuesday since last wik thursday, 2016.

find smtin to move der ass smtin lyk its over 3 days which is a breach of their promise n soooooo on. dont over do it.
Re: 9japredict Scams, Beware Of 9japredict. My Story With 9japredict. by ASANIGBO(m): 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
TosbellX:
same thing hapened to me. just had to go their fb page and alert them giving dem a warning to pay tomorow or il take it as a scam. biliv me dey paid me in d midle od the nyt at 12.31am on tuesday since last wik thursday, 2016.
find smtin to move der ass smtin lyk its over 3 days which is a breach of their promise n soooooo on. dont over do it.
Thanks dear. I will show them something, they think they can scam everybody.
Re: 9japredict Scams, Beware Of 9japredict. My Story With 9japredict. by ASANIGBO(m): 11:29am On Feb 13, 2016
ASANIGBO:
9japredict Team"[b][/b]
Re: 9japredict Scams, Beware Of 9japredict. My Story With 9japredict. by ASANIGBO(m): 8:20am On Feb 16, 2016
Please i placed a withdrawal since yesterday morning with reference number "0000178865" but up till now it's still pending.
My username is "nobleobed" please help me to process it & pay me the money today i want to make use of it. Thanks
Re: 9japredict Scams, Beware Of 9japredict. My Story With 9japredict. by Widall: 7:58am On May 25, 2016
@danniewil5 . I'm having d same issue . placed withdrawal for more dan 2wks now. nothing has been done
pls how can I contact u. my email is ezeku001@gmail. com
Re: 9japredict Scams, Beware Of 9japredict. My Story With 9japredict. by Mustakay4reel: 11:31am On Mar 27, 2017
Hey please is there anyone who can assist me on getting my money back from the so called 9japredict, This people hold my 250k for the past 4months. I already know it's a scam so I stop staking with them. It's says on there website that withdrawal takes 24hrs but whenever I placed a withdrawal it won't reflect on my account for weeks later they will refund the money back to my 9japredict account and I refuse to stake with the company since I knew they are not real please I will appreciate if anyone can assist me on this and I promise to show an appreciation because this money is mine and I dont [color=#550000][/color]deserve to be treated this way. Check below with the screenshot of the withdrawal I made and the balance I have with this scam company.

1 Share

Re: 9japredict Scams, Beware Of 9japredict. My Story With 9japredict. by Xway(m): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2017
Guy that bookie site need to be abolish immediately.

Imagine i won 18k last year,up till now my withdrawal is not yet approved .
Re: 9japredict Scams, Beware Of 9japredict. My Story With 9japredict. by GMan650(m): 5:12pm On May 15, 2017
I just fell victim of this dubious site....... I won over 60k during the weekend and my account hasn't been credited
Re: 9japredict Scams, Beware Of 9japredict. My Story With 9japredict. by Abbey1987: 11:02am On Jun 06, 2017
GMan650:
I just fell victim of this dubious site....... I won over 60k during the weekend and my account hasn't been credited
9ja predict is so heartless, i make a withdrawal of my winning since February 27 this year and up till now i have not received my payment. i mailed you severally and you promised to credit me. up till today you have not credited my account. i'm filing a case against you if you dont credit me in the next 24 hours. this is my username abbey198. i have screenshot every withdrawal and winning history. so dont try shit with me by deleting all my history.
lets make a move to spoil there names on all social media.. please help us move this to front page please.
cc lalasticlala
seun
justwise
Re: 9japredict Scams, Beware Of 9japredict. My Story With 9japredict. by Seanpierce: 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
The bookie is run my thieves. I made a withdrawal in March, after the normal 3 working days, i didn't see anything. When i called them they told me my account has been credited, but I told them i didn't see anything. It was so serious that they told me to go to my bank and request for the statement of my account and scan it to them via email, which i did and it was very clear on that statement that there was no transaction with 9japredict, they were still arguing with me that i should go to my bank. Please, what explanation could my bank possibly give me or what evidence supersedes the statement of account? Very slow set of people, you have to call them to update your account if you play any game, not to mention their poor customer care service which is nothing to write home about.
Re: 9japredict Scams, Beware Of 9japredict. My Story With 9japredict. by wumite4u: 12:16am On Sep 16, 2017
9japredict is a real scam.... I made a withdrawal and I have not been paid.... Over 5 months now and still counting...... Please stop gaming with them and switch to bet9ja or merrybet
Re: 9japredict Scams, Beware Of 9japredict. My Story With 9japredict. by Bamidele539: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
Danniewil5:

My dear friend!
This is what you will do! There's this online community going on now! It's call speakup9ja that's were you can drop this message! We are making sure that every bookies in Nigeria should be place under appropriate authority! It cost you nothing just go on twitter! Follow us and don't worry yourself personally am in charge on this particular company 9japredict! Have given them time and ending of March is the deadline!! if they don't adjust or stop their wickedness on their customers! We I'll make sure this gets to the Senate house! I swear to you they will pass a bill on this! #We don't need corrupt bookies# We just don't want to rush things now! we have put checks on them and we are following all of them operating in Nigeria! Even if they don't pay you! Just snapshot that slip you won and save it for evidence! My experience with 9japredict last year wasn't encouraging! It was so bad and messy!! So we came up with a solutions This year!! #The more the complains the more chance of 9japredict will be charge to court# Please don't worry your self! We are everywhere! We have seen your message and it has being copy! We want this complains to get to a right person in higher Authority in government whom they can't bribe! cos they have a lawyer who's collecting bribe to keep them operating! But we know were we are going, they will be shock I swear! 9japredict will be shock! I swear with my life!
Currently I have a winning with them! That winning is what I'll use to close down 9japredict! It's a trap and they are just relaxing playing with my capabilities! They have already fail cos their 48 hours it's a scam! So if for over 9dayz now you won and you haven't seen you winning on your account that means you got a case! We have people backing this up! It's been 6dayz since I won yet I can't see the money on my account! they don't know what the are getting their self into! We were waiting for this time to come so we can strike! Last year they pleaded with me after all the stress and trouble! I thought by now they should have learn but yet each day people keep complaining about 9japredict! So I wanted a situation that I will win a bet and then see it for myself and my brother has I speak now this guys are not doing anything about my own winning since last week! So that means theres nothing like 48hours for your winning to be credited! There's a criminal act there! The truth there, other bookies we have tried are not like this 9japredict! Mostly Nairabet and bet9ja respect every customers winning! Cos they know it's not easy! So my brother, relax your money it's save! you will get it by the time I hit them they will beg you to take your money! Relax please don't worry calm down!

WILLIS DANIELS
Oga boss, I hail oo

Have been in a terrible situation ever since I won on naijapredict I mailed them countless number of time no response...

It almost 3 months now, my withdrawal have been PENDING!!

How can I channel my complaint to the right quarters.
Re: 9japredict Scams, Beware Of 9japredict. My Story With 9japredict. by Royalsuave4real(m): 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
Beware of Sure predict.com as well. They are a very big scam

(1) (Reply)

5 Goals & 6 Assists! Ronaldinho Plays Football In Prison & Wins 16kg Pig / Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? / Super Bowl XLVI: Giants Vs Patriots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.