Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo (51041 Views)

Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of / Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church / Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo by litetias(m): 12:54am On Feb 07, 2016
If I hear say he work with Hova and Yesus. For which track?
He's just a local champ

Edited:
It seems I was too quick to jump to conclusions because he actually worked on Lift Off with them.
However I think it's pertinent to note that the song was a commercial failure cos it didn't chart on the Billboard Hot 100, so he remains a local champ

2 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo by Dirkcoyt: 1:05am On Feb 07, 2016
Prodigee:
Oga ur blood dey hot o! undecided Jah Lil beats is thesame as jungle beats. It only sounds like jungle beats when it was pronounced by his kid cousin. But spelt it's jah lil beats. Go watch the video where he was making bobby shmurda's hot n***a beat as he clarifies it there.

I deliberately not dignify him with a riposte because he's an ignorant gay. I'm a big fan of jcole as a rapper but not as a producer, he mentioned kanye, kanye to me is just those multi-talented nikkas not really his forte.

The only true producer there on his list is Dj mustard. The rest does other things apart from production works. If only he listened to jah lil beats well he do know he sounds different atimes, I'm a bigger fan of jah lil, most especially I'm a boss for meekmill, repo for meek mill, hot nikka for shmurda, I deliberately note name O'Gs like timberland,pharrel,Dr Dre, cool and Dre,No I.D,swizzbeats, cause donjazzy still be apprentice for their side.

Thanks for curing his ignorance.
Re: DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo by Nobody: 1:39am On Feb 07, 2016
Mtchewww.....and so? Look at his Ugly a55 face!!! Even Jay Z looks cute next to his a55!!!

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo by princejayboss: 1:55am On Feb 07, 2016
Memphis357:

Nor mind am.....
Na famz he just go do dia. He tell us say he don work with Hova and Yezzy. Na since 2012 O we don hear this one. Na 2016 we dey.The joint wey he work as producer with them,we never hear am.

Broke a5s dwarf .... Get a job
Re: DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo by Nobody: 2:24am On Feb 07, 2016
He looks like he is trying to put his finger in Kanye's ass. I heard Kanye likes things up his ASss
Re: DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo by IamOpemipo(m): 3:56am On Feb 07, 2016
Nigga famzin again as usual

1st twas mohit old pic ( a pic we rarely see u post afta the whole break up)

Now this...funny this big head was actually fidgetin in the back, wen ma Nigga bangalee move out to have a convo wit kanye west @ the heathrow airport, now dude talkin abt 'wrkin wit dem'..

Anytin jus to famz..

But it's too late bruh, pple eye don open, thanks to baddo on dt one

3 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo by Nobody: 4:08am On Feb 07, 2016
litetias:
If I hear say he work with Hova and Yesus. For which track?
He's just a local champ

Edited:
It seems I was too quick to jump to conclusions because he actually worked on Lift Off with them.
However I think it's pertinent to note that the song was a commercial failure cos it didn't chart on the Billboard Hot 100, so he remains a local champ

THey can only feed such bull to their teeming boneheaded fans

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo by scobaba: 4:58am On Feb 07, 2016
That time when kanye west still be like better person grin
Re: DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo by MrBendel(m): 5:02am On Feb 07, 2016
Its obvious Jazzy is scared of fresh daring commitment. Reason why he is not married, no baby, and damn scared of taking on the American market at that time. I believe Dbanj would have made it with a Jazzy still on his side. Jazzy messed up and should stop reminiscing.

4 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo by Nobody: 5:57am On Feb 07, 2016
SkinnyDude:
shut up! you guys like badmouthing your own people.. young thug, migos, rich the kid, fetty wap and co. they are americans and they are all on dreads. dirty dreads
fetty wap,young thug on dirty dreads angry
Dem neva deaf you from back b4 abi undecided
Re: DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo by DICKtator: 6:48am On Feb 07, 2016
The name of the song he Co produced is "lift off" off the watch the throne album.the particular track also featured Beyonce!

grin grin grin grin
Re: DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo by Sveen: 7:27am On Feb 07, 2016
nellaluv:
Old pic. See how young and fresh they all look. Now all except one is a father.
You're studied/are studying English, right?
Re: DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo by moshuur(m): 8:25am On Feb 07, 2016
DrayZee:
Back in the days When boyz were still hustling...
seriously?
Re: DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo by frank442: 8:50am On Feb 07, 2016
Edited pix where is d'banj eja nla

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo by officiallyjay3: 11:08am On Feb 07, 2016
Make money doin easy jobs online, genuine payouts ! Its real , u get paid as hard as u work ! ------> 5$ for each visit by pple u send link to -----> https:///YUQgCBUXAs
Re: DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo by officiallyjay3: 11:21am On Feb 07, 2016
#NEWMUSIC : @officiallyJAY3 ~ I'M ALIVE" (based on a truestory) : DOWNLOAD and DROP COMMENTS VIA @NOTJUSTOK -------» https:///nGJ7rYoK2y

1 Share

Re: DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 07, 2016
condralbede:
That's nice.....Meanwhile has Airforce1 release his own album
not yet, maybe when he sees his grandchild.

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo by Psylas(m): 11:48am On Feb 07, 2016
truetalknow:
Nonsense

Sense!
Re: DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo by condralbede(m): 11:49am On Feb 07, 2016
dancok:
not yet, maybe when he sees his grandchild.
cheesy
Re: DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo by cele360: 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
The illuminati group leaders in different countries, Doro
Re: DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo by marklew: 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
He is far better off than you I want to believe

Dirkcoyt:
Dude! Hahahahaha, you don't want to risk leaping into the america production industry. Don't tell me you scared of jah llil beats or mikewillmakeit etc. You don't want risk but want to roll with them,how possible?

Alaaye stop reminiscing abeg.
Re: DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo by Psalmmysammy(m): 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
Dollarjunkie:
Look at how they'd cut their hairs... Check out upcoming artists in naija, they'll be on dirty dreadlocks with 100naira aboki necklace abi na dog chain

Bros biko are yhu related to ben murray bruce Or omojuwa Cuz this one na finish him (mortal kombat) yhu do for naija artistes grin
Dollarjunkie:
Look at how they'd cut their hairs... Check out upcoming artists in naija, they'll be on dirty dreadlocks with 100naira aboki necklace abi na dog chain

Bros biko are yhu related to ben murray bruce Or omojuwa Cuz this one na finish him (mortal kombat) yhu do for naija artistes
Re: DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo by theDEVILisHERE: 7:40am On Feb 08, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

I deliberately not dignify him with a riposte because he's an ignorant gay. I'm a big fan of jcole as a rapper but not as a producer, he mentioned kanye, kanye to me is just those multi-talented nikkas not really his forte.

The only true producer there on his list is Dj mustard. The rest does other things apart from production works. If only he listened to jah lil beats well he do know he sounds different atimes, I'm a bigger fan of jah lil, most especially I'm a boss for meekmill, repo for meek mill, hot nikka for shmurda, I deliberately note name O'Gs like timberland,pharrel,Dr Dre, cool and Dre,No I.D,swizzbeats, cause donjazzy still be apprentice for their side.

Thanks for curing his ignorance.

Don Jazzy produces just as good if not better than those people you listed

His beats are also more varsatile than those people you listed
Re: DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo by theDEVILisHERE: 7:51am On Feb 08, 2016
MrBendel:
Its obvious Jazzy is scared of fresh daring commitment. Reason why he is not married, no baby, and damn scared of taking on the American market at that time. I believe Dbanj would have made it with a Jazzy still on his side. Jazzy messed up and should stop reminiscing.

He is not scared
He is smart

African musicians have no hope in the American junk music market

African music and style can only be understood and appreciated by people who have an affinity or appriciate the african flair
Majority of Americans don't

There is no point venturing into a journey to nowhere
Re: DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
Dollarjunkie:

snoop dogg has long hair and wears chains also and he is greater than kanye or jazzy.
so chill

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Nollywood Actress Makes Money Only From Acting- Rachel Lawani / Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) / Ray Hushpuppi, Phyno And Gucci Trend On Twitter. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.