Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,869 members, 7,956,279 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Business Loan For Nigerians - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Business Loan For Nigerians (1032 Views)

Shell Global Latest Job Opportunities For Nigerians (May 2018) / Google Business Internship Programme 2018 For Nigerians / Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Loan For Nigerians by Ihecci24: 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hello people, kindly contact me if you need a business loan of between 20-200M naira or knows someone who does. contact me via this e-mail: Ihecci24@gmail.com. please note that I am a broker not the lender. It will be better if its an already existing business that requires a working capital.
Re: Business Loan For Nigerians by annexworld(m): 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
thanks for the info
Re: Business Loan For Nigerians by ayodele2012(m): 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
what about non existing buz bt very viable,still at d feasibility stage?
Re: Business Loan For Nigerians by ayodele2012(m): 9:00am On Feb 07, 2016
Ihecci24:
Hello people, kindly contact me if you need a business loan of between 20-200M naira or knows someone who does. contact me via this e-mail: Ihecci24@gmail.com. please note that I am a broker not the lender. It will be better if its an already existing business that requires a working capital.
wat abt pple wit buz plan?
Re: Business Loan For Nigerians by Ihecci24: 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
start ups are also considered but competence in the business is a must and you must have something on ground before approaching the firm. send me your business plan, I will let you know if it qualifies.
Re: Business Loan For Nigerians by reephat(f): 8:26am On Feb 20, 2016
Aside biz plan, what should one have on ground before approaching the firm?

Ihecci24:
start ups are also considered but competence in the business is a must and you must have something on ground before approaching the firm. send me your business plan, I will let you know if it qualifies.
Re: Business Loan For Nigerians by Ihecci24: 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
What I mean by having something on ground is the amount of work you have put into the business before seeking help. For example, if you are starting a plastic making factory, the company expects that you have secured the necessary government approvals, have an office and come to them for money to buy equipment and to run the place. some sort of commitment on the part of the business owner.
Re: Business Loan For Nigerians by reephat(f): 7:40am On Feb 21, 2016
oK.. I see. Thanks for the info and further clarification.

Ihecci24:
What I mean by having something on ground is the amount of work you have put into the business before seeking help. For example, if you are starting a plastic making factory, the company expects that you have secured the necessary government approvals, have an office and come to them for money to buy equipment and to run the place. some sort of commitment on the part of the business owner.

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Needed In Lekki Area For New Int'l School / Ics Jobs / Amazing MAY 1ST Vacancies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.