Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,101 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Can I Learn Web Design Without Basic Knowledge?. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Learn Web Design Without Basic Knowledge?. (482 Views)

Where Can I Learn Graphics Design And Animation? / Basic Tips To Protect Your Website From Hackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Learn Web Design Without Basic Knowledge?. by demo4ril97(m): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
Please webmasters, can i go straight into web design without basic knowledges of computer e.g certificate or diploma courses?, due to the cost of web-design which is 25k without discount in all computer institution beside am having just 10k for now.

All advice will be appreciated THANKS.
Re: Can I Learn Web Design Without Basic Knowledge?. by Donald3d(m): 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
demo4ril97:
Please webmasters, can i go straight into web design without basic knowledges of computer e.g certificate or diploma courses?.

All advice will be appreciated THANKS.
hmmm,when you say "basic knowledge" do you mean finding your way around the computer,controls etc. if that is what you mean,then you will need to do that first(its very easy),before diving into web design.
Re: Can I Learn Web Design Without Basic Knowledge?. by villeanns(m): 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
Web Design: You may not need all that much of computer, because any device like ur phones is computer in d making.

Web design using simple cms does not need certification in basic computer knowledge, but if u have it the better to learn faster.

Just startup the course and gradually becomes more sophisticated in web design and development.

To enhance your quick learning curve you can check http://www.weblabacademy.com because they have clear and straight to the point click by click step by step video tutorials for professional Database driven web design, android mobile apps development, plus profitable web consulting business blueprint without any previous knowledge in computer.

I hope it helps.

Re: Can I Learn Web Design Without Basic Knowledge?. by demo4ril97(m): 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
villeanns:

Web Design: You may not need all that much of computer, because any device like ur phones is computer in d making.

Web design using simple cms does not need certification in basic computer knowledge, but if u have it the better to learn faster.

Just startup the course and gradually becomes more sophisticated in web design and development.

To enhance your quick learning curve you can check http://www.weblabacademy.com because they have clear and straight to the point click by click step by step video tutorials for professional Database driven web design, android mobile apps development, plus profitable web consulting business blueprint without any previous knowledge in computer.

I hope it helps.

more power to ur elbow sir.

(1) (Reply)

Who Know How Much Ipage Is Exchanging For A Hosting Plan / Urgent !!!! Need Domians To Purchase / A Sound & Well Experienced Web Developer Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.