Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) (45388 Views)

PHOTOS: Jay Jay Okocha At Lagos Marathon / This 68-Year-Old Woman Completed Lagos Marathon (Photo) / Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by Imoy(m): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
May they rest in peace (rest well) bfre continuing grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
To win $50,000 no easy o !!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by hrhobi1(m): 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
Na seun dey ground so. He wan go collect 50k dallas.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by Femich18(m): 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lol...who send dem make dem run since dre body no fit carry am...moni mata no b seresere o
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by ipledge10(m): 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
Vanquay:
The first One mile is always the hardest. I will never forget my first Track tryout, I came dead last and the coach took me on out of pity...I persevered and today I have a 2/3 scholarship and Fafsa takes care of the rest...Full Ride to College...Never Give up...Fitness is never easy when you first start, now I have girls lining up to suck my divk cool

INSPIRATIONAL cool
you are too funny grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by truetalknow: 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
Nonsense, shut up. You are not communicating.
Cyojunior:
The OKIKIOLAKAN's avuncular gesture of humility devoid of
his De Die In Diem obtrusivity and obstreperousness is
deservable of both eulogies and panegyrics and I am
consensus ad idem with him that the Ooni of Ife is a non
pareil epiphanic emblematization of an avatar seised of a
sui generis Heirophantic mission....I wish this Ooni well and
may the Celestial choir and Cosmic hosts grant him good
health,peace profound,intrepidity,mental and spiritual
discernment as he holds aloft his incandescent
flambeau....God bless the Ooni....

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lol grin

These are the Also Ran grin

Are U building ?
Click my username

We may serve you right away
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
I've been waiting for this thread grin
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by Cyojunior(m): 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
Realdeals:
Who send them! I remember participating in the first MTN half marathon in 2002. While on Ahmadu Bello way one guy just change his running course and started heading towards the beach, it took the intervention of people around who got hold of him and tied him with rope.

Mehn u can lie

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by Lasgidy1(m): 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
I'm proud to be an access bank staff. Very innovative bank

1 Like

Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by MyLady11(m): 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
all becoz of this money. poverty
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
I suspect the hot sun was the problem and not the distance.

In Kenya the weather is cold especially Nairobi. You don't need AC. So racing in the blazing sun would have been a challenge

1 Like

Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
Cyojunior:
The OKIKIOLAKAN's avuncular gesture of humility devoid of
his De Die In Diem obtrusivity and obstreperousness is
deservable of both eulogies and panegyrics and I am
consensus ad idem with him that the Ooni of Ife is a non
pareil epiphanic emblematization of an avatar seised of a
sui generis Heirophantic mission....I wish this Ooni well and
may the Celestial choir and Cosmic hosts grant him good
health,peace profound,intrepidity,mental and spiritual
discernment as he holds aloft his incandescent
flambeau....God bless the Ooni....
pretending that other people's ideas are yours is a form of stealing known as plagiarism...ask Hon. Obiagbon, from whom you plagiarized this, he will tell you the same.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
Abeg,where dem see those bed grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
Cyojunior:

Mehn u can lie

Tell me you are a kid, are you insinuating that no MTN half marathon in 2002? Google is your friend

The marathon started at marina and ended at National stadium.
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by flokii: 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
me sef faint na..

from my house to d end of my street na die grin

mayb na why dem no see me snap

1 Like

Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by Daraph(m): 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
Horlawale1:
Just because of, $50k only

Go steal am.
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by kunyeo(m): 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
Mynd44:
Only the last can actually be tagged a "casualty. The rest are pictures of those who finished and were resting. Please dont mis-inform people

Were resting with doctor and stethoscope on them?
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by mpowa(m): 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
You can't blame them, poverty too much for naija, If person just win the prize - $50,000 @ the present exchange rate na N15 Million naira, just for a day Job? abeg, man go try in luck na, @ least na something go kill man, either he faint on the way to millions or poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by vault(m): 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
ta lo ran wa nise grin
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by Cyojunior(m): 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
Realdeals:

Tell me you are a kid, are you insinuating that no MTN half marathon in 2002? Google is your friend

The marathon started at marina and ended at National stadium.

U see hw gullible u are ! Jumping into conclusion like dat of a wailers. Am only maaking reference to ur malicious story abt one guy u said instead of heading towards its lane he decided to take a sun bath in the sea bb
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
Such a sight menh cheesy

Nigerians though.
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by raffite: 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
Suppose somebody dies, can you sue the organisers?
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by streamsofjoy(f): 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
Realdeals:
Who send them! I remember participating in the first MTN half marathon in 2002. While on Ahmadu Bello way one guy just change his running course and started heading towards the beach, it took the intervention of people around who got hold of him and tied him with rope.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by Dinirojones(m): 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
Realdeals:

1 Like

Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by tico1212(m): 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
Who send them? undecided
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by mpowa(m): 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
raffite:

This kind of event have Terms and Conditions which I'm sure all participants would be aware of - Any one who sues them won't win.
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by AyamBlaze: 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
raffite:
did they force u to run!?
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by oodua1stson: 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hahahahaha this is very funny ooo. I once participated in a marathon. I no even run 500 metres b4 I took bike home grin grin grin grin grin I cannot come and die.

I was in a pub one day during a marathon when I saw a guy faint. It was like he was dancing on his way crashing down. He almost died because his chest was just coming up. Only the swift response of the ambulance saved his life

moral of the story: if you're a Nigerian, don't run marathon. Na only Ethiopia, Kenya people fit run am
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 11:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
Cyojunior:

U see hw gullible u are ! Jumping into conclusion like dat of a wailers. Am only maaking reference to ur malicious story abt one guy u said instead of heading towards its lane he decided to take a sun bath in the sea bb

Now am sure you are a suckling kid when the event occurs. Your profile pix further confirm it.
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by slam7000(m): 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
Mynd44:
Only the last can actually be tagged a "casualty. The rest are pictures of those who finished and were resting. Please dont mis-inform people

Are you sure about that??

Those mattresses should have been covered with water proof materials. They look dirty, the floor they were laid were dusty and filthy and the athletes were sweating loads. I'm certain after this event, whoever supplied them would pack them up along with the pathogens they would be harbouring ready to be used another day.

Why can't we do things right??

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by roxell120(m): 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
Realdeals:
if ur story is true that means you stood at akimbo watching them tie the guy with rope nah. When did you finish your own race?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos) / Unai Emery Set To Be Appointed New Arsenal Manager Replacing Arsene Wenger / Sergino Dest Leaves Club's Training Camp In Qatar Amid Iran Tensions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.