Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,706 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Photo: Royalties: Picture Of Young (queen) Elizabeth And The Sultan. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photo: Royalties: Picture Of Young (queen) Elizabeth And The Sultan. (2168 Views)

"Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu / This Picture Of The Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Has People Talking / Queen Elizabeth Meeting The Oba Of Benin In 1956 Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Royalties: Picture Of Young (queen) Elizabeth And The Sultan. by Saifullah01: 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
Sarkin musulmi (sultan) Hassan Muazu and emir of gwamdu shehu haliru with little (queen) Elizabeth of England

Re: Photo: Royalties: Picture Of Young (queen) Elizabeth And The Sultan. by ALVA001: 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
I smell front page. FTC
Re: Photo: Royalties: Picture Of Young (queen) Elizabeth And The Sultan. by Saifullah01: 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Photo: Royalties: Picture Of Young (queen) Elizabeth And The Sultan. by absoluteSuccess: 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
only God knew when the antique pix was taken.
Re: Photo: Royalties: Picture Of Young (queen) Elizabeth And The Sultan. by Boybrano(m): 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
I don't think that's the real queen of England
Re: Photo: Royalties: Picture Of Young (queen) Elizabeth And The Sultan. by mrMeen(m): 12:17am On Feb 07, 2016
Thats my Great-GrandFathers Emir Halirusmiley of GwandU and His Brother Sarkin Musulmai (sultan) Hasan mu'azu of SakkwatO and little gimbia-liz

Saraunia ElizabET looKed happy and cute in that picturecheesy....the picture will be More beautiful if they have add one of their KID-YARIMA IN THE PICTURE.smiley
Re: Photo: Royalties: Picture Of Young (queen) Elizabeth And The Sultan. by Saifullah01: 7:58am On Feb 07, 2016
Who b d mod for this section self, abeg come carry am go fp
Re: Photo: Royalties: Picture Of Young (queen) Elizabeth And The Sultan. by kaura5000: 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
Boybrano:
I don't think that's the real queen of England
who is she then ? mr know all educate us? na aba queen she be?

(1) (Reply)

Why Are There Nigerians With Chinese Names And Language Systems? / The Meroitic Language Is Deciphered And It Is A Nilo-saharan (black African) One / On The Ownership Of Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.