Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Prismatic Cataract( My First Crush) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Prismatic Cataract( My First Crush) (394 Views)

Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband / PamelB My Wonderful Cook Church Crush (short Story) / My Facebook Crush - Short Story By Olivia Ngene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prismatic Cataract( My First Crush) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
It was on one of those evenings, I had just gotten to my Sharwarma Stand. Humming some soft tunes unintelligibly. I had this gut feeling, something good was going to come my way. "Lots of customers", I almost exclaimed.

I set out to put my stand in order. Sauting my marinated chicken, I took a cursory glance at the already setting sun. To my utmost surprise, it was smiling down at me. " OMG",I screamed.

My first customers were a couple. There was something strikingly obvious about the duo, they were so much in love with each other. The way they giggled as they walked back to their car left me saying, "I go love o".

Taking momentary glances down the road from time to time,I flashed my cutest smile at anyone who cared to look in my direction. My cool way of advertising to my prospective customers.Click to continue reading.....http://richhoney17..com.ng/2016/02/fiction-prismatic-cataract.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Today's Inspirational Quote / AMADIEU: Nigerians Bid Literary Icon, Elechi Amadi Farewell / Plea To Mr President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.