Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,709 members, 7,837,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Magazine Designer Wanted - Like Yesterday - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Magazine Designer Wanted - Like Yesterday (1632 Views)

Logo Designer Wanted / Corel Draw To Create Magazine And Flyers / See A Sample Magazine Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magazine Designer Wanted - Like Yesterday by TEEZERO(m): 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2006
Can you design a magazine using computer graphics, with little or no supervision? The company I represent produces some of the best magazines in the country, and we can do with at least two new hands. If you are very sure of your abilities, just give me a call on 7201150 and we will take it from there?
Re: Magazine Designer Wanted - Like Yesterday by TARS(m): 2:10am On Dec 15, 2006
With best wishes
I don't get everything from your message, like subject of magazine or level of graphic or programe you want and work
is it cover design and paragraph ordering?
anyway if give me more info mybe i could help however I can't call you.
But I have some good equipment like camera and so on.
ta_redstar@yahoo.com
Re: Magazine Designer Wanted - Like Yesterday by Aghanti(m): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2006
hello, i'm a graphic designer with experience in both cover, layout and spreadsheet design, i'd like to know the nature of magazines you produce and technology i.e camera's, printers etc , you can contact me with my email- justsmileng@yahoo.ca
Re: Magazine Designer Wanted - Like Yesterday by crewcee(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2008
hey contact me on crew.creative@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help / Flier For Djneptune. / Artist Turns Old Keys And Coins Into Recycled Art.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.