Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Corpers Business Group(let's Help Each Other) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Business Group(let's Help Each Other) (1049 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch Osogbo Let Help Each other Out / Those With Challenges After Registration In NYSC Should Fall In Here Let's Help / Corpers In Lekki, Ajah, V.I - Looking For Affordable Apartment? Let Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpers Business Group(let's Help Each Other) by mashnino(m): 1:30am On Feb 07, 2016
I won't really stress much here because i know some of us here have doubts

but the main purpose of this group is to help one another make our service here a good one

and i already have something that i think will help all of us.. I swear to God you won't regret it

I just want to help myself and other corp members even aspiring corp members or ex-corp members can join too

This is not a get rich quick scheme or something you will have to work to get what you want

the work is not tedious but the reward is good...

and just not to even cause any doubt

i am a serving corp member in Niger state and any corp in Niger state that wants to confirm this should join the group

and get my number and on cds day you can call me and u will see me life... or u can even ask me questions sef to confirm
Re: Corpers Business Group(let's Help Each Other) by mashnino(m): 1:36am On Feb 07, 2016
I was thinking of creating a whatsapp group

but the member number limit is 250 which i think won't be enough in a later while

so i will have to go with Telegram.. so please if you want to join the group

you have to install telegram on your device... and then drop your number and then i add you

and also telegram is way better than whatsapp.. so start dropping..

let's make money together..some of us can meet our future business partners..

lets do this.. corper wee....
Re: Corpers Business Group(let's Help Each Other) by mashnino(m): 1:47am On Feb 07, 2016
k
Re: Corpers Business Group(let's Help Each Other) by mashnino(m): 8:43am On Feb 07, 2016
My fellows corpers.. This is an opportunity you don't want to miss...

Let's do this you will never regret this decision

1 Like

Re: Corpers Business Group(let's Help Each Other) by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 07, 2016
mashnino i tink we can work together i have ds great bizness idea that works whatsapp me on 07019736145
Re: Corpers Business Group(let's Help Each Other) by handsomjulee(m): 11:04am On Feb 07, 2016
pls i want 2 serv in niger state...how much is d state payin and how often?..and oda biz opportunities out dia?
Re: Corpers Business Group(let's Help Each Other) by mashnino(m): 11:39am On Feb 07, 2016
handsomjulee:
pls i want 2 serv in niger state...how much is d state payin and how often?..and oda biz opportunities out dia?

They are not paying anything.. Business opportunities depends on you. When you come you will see whatever you want to venture into

But they have yam un abundance..
Re: Corpers Business Group(let's Help Each Other) by mashnino(m): 11:44am On Feb 07, 2016
My fellow corp members... Please i endeavour you to give this a try.. As soon as it starts workung for you you would be as enthusiastic as me...

Just take this leap.. By next month you would be jumping with me...

NB: i am not a sales rep or something.. I am also a serving corp member in niger state 15B stream1 to be precise.

So no go think say i wan rob you... U re not paying any dime to me.. Except when you are ready to venture into d program then u pay to the program not to me.. And i am not the owner or anyway affiliated to the owner..

All i know is that the company is legit and corp members will benefit from this especially the resourceful ones
Re: Corpers Business Group(let's Help Each Other) by mashnino(m): 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
Come one.. Come all

This is an obligatory service from me to you..

I am not a cheat or scam.. Check my nairaland profile..

I have been here since... I can't even remember

So just give it a try... Let me put you through and see the wonders..
Re: Corpers Business Group(let's Help Each Other) by ifeanyija(m): 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
mashnino:
Come one.. Come all

Bros, if u can't tell people what dis business is all about then u re on ur own. U re not a scam but this is how they start their scam so jst understand. Go straight to the point b4 inviting people to a group. Let them know what u re into if they will like it, don't jst force people to join a group blindly. So 250 people won't be enuf for dis ur business? Lol, I wonder wat kind of business u re into. I pray u even see 5 people to follow u blindly, we are all graduates and need detailed information about a business after that we need time to think about it b4 even going into it. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Business Group(let's Help Each Other) by leoblaze(m): 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
mashnino:
Come one.. Come all

Bro I see you are a blogger grin

I don't trust naija bloggers , you guys do tins for ur own gain ......I guess u want to introduce a referral program

Bro leave trash for lawma cheesy cheesy

If You u no go spill am here ......forget Am

I know ur type grin grin grin
Re: Corpers Business Group(let's Help Each Other) by mashnino(m): 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
leoblaze:

Bro I see you are a blogger grin

I don't trust naija bloggers , you guys do tins for ur own gain ......I guess u want to introduce a referral program

Bro leave trash for lawma cheesy cheesy

If You u no go spill am here ......forget Am

I know ur type grin grin grin

Plz talk to me about my type...
Re: Corpers Business Group(let's Help Each Other) by mashnino(m): 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
their exchange rate is 160/$

so don't get confused ooo..

me sef i am keeping my fingers crossed..

i made the leap.. i hope it doesn't come back to bite me sha..

but from all indications i think it's gonna pull through.. in sha Allah

if you get question..ask.. if you want to know about the stuff ask..

there is no need keeping it a secret...

(1) (Reply)

Touching Experience Of A Corp Member After Orientation Camp / How To Make Money With ALAT / Original Nysc Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.