Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Finally, Here Are The Killers Of Tupac And B.I.G - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Finally, Here Are The Killers Of Tupac And B.I.G (1337 Views)

Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) / Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed / Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, Here Are The Killers Of Tupac And B.I.G by qtx(m): 2:06am On Feb 07, 2016
Tupac Amaru Shakur died Sept. 13, 1996 while Biggie Smalls was killed exactly 6 months later(1997) , 19 years after, we are just having report on their killers and how their deaths were masterminded.

Sean Combs a.k.a P Diddy was said to have hired a Crips gang member with the sum of $1million to carry out the killing of Tupac Shakur and Tupac’s manager Marion Knight popularly called Suge Knight according to a retired police detective with Los Angeles Police Department.

KADING Greg was the person who led a special Police task force squad to investigate the almost two decades old killing of Shakur and Biggie Smalls also called Notorious B.I.G.

B.I.G was a good friend of P Diddy who was also killed in retaliation for Tupac’s death as reported by the Huffington Post.

This claim by Kading formed part of a documentary titled ”Murder Rap” which was initially premiered in 2015 . The documentary is gotten out of Mr. Kadings book written and published in 2011 with the same title.

A drive-by shooting killed shakur at Las Vegas with his rival B.I.G dropped in 1997 about 6 months later.

Notorious B.I.G

Tupac was a member of west coast gangster group while B.I.G was of the East Coast. Their deaths were seen as a precipitation of the group’s rivalry that started in 1990.

Kading who said he worked on the case for over 3 years stated that Diddy formerly known as Puff Daddy hired a gang member Duane Keith “Keffe D” Davis to eliminate both Tupac and his manager Knight. Davis’ nephew, Orlando”Baby Lane” Anderson was the one who actually pulled the trigger.

Kading said only Tupac was fatally affected.

In response, Knight hired Bloods gang member Wardell “Poochie” Fouse at the rate of $13,000 to kill Smalls(Biggie).

Through the investigation, Kading said he managed to obtain a verifiable revelation from Keffe D on the event that culminated into Tupac’s murder.

Kading told the Huffington Post “If his intention was to just get away with it, so to speak,” “it would have been very easy for him to not include all the details that he did.”

On why no one was eventually arrested and prosecuted, Kading said the Department wasn’t interested in doing that for the fact that it debunked the conspiracy theory leveled against it in a Lawsuit by Small’s mother.

Small’s mother filed that the department was covering up an officer’s involvement in the killing of Smalls her son.

Also, because of Comb’s celebrity status and given that two of the suspects had died during the period they were under investigation, it made the department to drop the case thereafter.
Source: http://www.robminds.com/2016/02/07/finally-see-killers-of-tupac-and-biggie/
Re: Finally, Here Are The Killers Of Tupac And B.I.G by suruwilliams(m): 2:25am On Feb 07, 2016
Space booked
No be. Crime if I hit FP for the first time after many years of hustling FP
Re: Finally, Here Are The Killers Of Tupac And B.I.G by bfatoba(m): 2:31am On Feb 07, 2016
ANd the plot thickens
Re: Finally, Here Are The Killers Of Tupac And B.I.G by prospero5(m): 4:25am On Feb 07, 2016
ok
Re: Finally, Here Are The Killers Of Tupac And B.I.G by tafabaloo(m): 4:49am On Feb 07, 2016
Kkkk
Re: Finally, Here Are The Killers Of Tupac And B.I.G by shikshark: 5:03am On Feb 07, 2016
a whooping $1m to take out 2pac......he must be a real pain in the booty.
Re: Finally, Here Are The Killers Of Tupac And B.I.G by kennyjodeci(m): 6:30am On Feb 07, 2016
And they keep saying 2pac ain't dead yet......so Diddy did actually kill 2pac? And now Diddy is living happily with his own family?
Re: Finally, Here Are The Killers Of Tupac And B.I.G by qtx(m): 8:41am On Feb 07, 2016
qtx:
Tupac Amaru Shakur died Sept. 13, 1996 while Biggie Smalls was killed exactly 6 months later(1997) , 19 years after, we are just having report on their killers and how their deaths were masterminded.

Sean Combs a.k.a P Diddy was said to have hired a Crips gang member with the sum of $1million to carry out the killing of Tupac Shakur and Tupac’s manager Marion Knight popularly called Suge Knight according to a retired police detective with Los Angeles Police Department.

KADING Greg was the person who led a special Police task force squad to investigate the almost two decades old killing of Shakur and Biggie Smalls also called Notorious B.I.G.

B.I.G was a good friend of P Diddy who was also killed in retaliation for Tupac’s death as reported by the Huffington Post.

This claim by Kading formed part of a documentary titled ”Murder Rap” which was initially premiered in 2015 . The documentary is gotten out of Mr. Kadings book written and published in 2011 with the same title.

A drive-by shooting killed shakur at Las Vegas with his rival B.I.G dropped in 1997 about 6 months later.

Notorious B.I.G

Tupac was a member of west coast gangster group while B.I.G was of the East Coast. Their deaths were seen as a precipitation of the group’s rivalry that started in 1990.

Kading who said he worked on the case for over 3 years stated that Diddy formerly known as Puff Daddy hired a gang member Duane Keith “Keffe D” Davis to eliminate both Tupac and his manager Knight. Davis’ nephew, Orlando”Baby Lane” Anderson was the one who actually pulled the trigger.

Kading said only Tupac was fatally affected.

In response, Knight hired Bloods gang member Wardell “Poochie” Fouse at the rate of $13,000 to kill Smalls(Biggie).

Through the investigation, Kading said he managed to obtain a verifiable revelation from Keffe D on the event that culminated into Tupac’s murder.

Kading told the Huffington Post “If his intention was to just get away with it, so to speak,” “it would have been very easy for him to not include all the details that he did.”

On why no one was eventually arrested and prosecuted, Kading said the Department wasn’t interested in doing that for the fact that it debunked the conspiracy theory leveled against it in a Lawsuit by Small’s mother.

Small’s mother filed that the department was covering up an officer’s involvement in the killing of Smalls her son.

Also, because of Comb’s celebrity status and given that two of the suspects had died during the period they were under investigation, it made the department to drop the case thereafter.
Source: http://www.robminds.com/2016/02/07/finally-see-killers-of-tupac-and-biggie/
Re: Finally, Here Are The Killers Of Tupac And B.I.G by Ofunaofu: 11:15am On Feb 07, 2016
puff daddy
Re: Finally, Here Are The Killers Of Tupac And B.I.G by jordyspices: 11:16am On Feb 07, 2016
This story is just one of the conspiracy theory
Re: Finally, Here Are The Killers Of Tupac And B.I.G by Flexherbal(m): 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
After how many years of investigation.
Re: Finally, Here Are The Killers Of Tupac And B.I.G by Cyojunior(m): 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
Story for d gods !!!

(1) (Reply)

A Vivid PICTURE Of Ese Oruru After Birth / Just-in: Robbers Attacks Enugu Govt. House As Security Guards Scamper For Safety / d monkey has paid my money oloshi guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.