Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,822 members, 7,824,418 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Photo Of The Day, Purify Your Intentions - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo Of The Day, Purify Your Intentions (21473 Views)

The Power Of Intentions / Not Everyone That Celebrates With You Have Good Intentions / Discovering Intentions To Improve Your Personal Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day, Purify Your Intentions by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:31am On Feb 07, 2016
I am not a Christian...Nnamdi Kanu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtoqcSk7ulA

You are a Christian,
I am a Biafran,
I am not a Christian,
I am a Biafran,
That is my religion...Nnamdi Kanu.

I never knew Biafra was a movement against Christianity. Christian Igbos, is this what you are fighting for? Are you in a war against Jesus Christ?

https://www.nairaland.com/2917447/biafrans-now-admitting-nnamdi-kanu
Re: Photo Of The Day, Purify Your Intentions by Dapsin2901: 9:31am On Feb 07, 2016
Have no meaning
Re: Photo Of The Day, Purify Your Intentions by toms55(m): 9:32am On Feb 07, 2016
B
Re: Photo Of The Day, Purify Your Intentions by dionysus7: 9:33am On Feb 07, 2016
long as you're doing it, for attention or not, long as you're fucckin doing it...some pple aint even doing it, fucck do you have to say about them?
Re: Photo Of The Day, Purify Your Intentions by eitsei(m): 9:38am On Feb 07, 2016
diasporaman:
Dieu est bon,, hallelujah
God is good, am I right?
Re: Photo Of The Day, Purify Your Intentions by bravolyk(m): 9:39am On Feb 07, 2016
Olamipapa:

Come and modify your comment. your don enter FTC. the guy sabi buy plot!

modified
Re: Photo Of The Day, Purify Your Intentions by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 07, 2016
Is it only me that noticed that man looks like Hon Patrick obiagbhon
Re: Photo Of The Day, Purify Your Intentions by litetias(m): 9:49am On Feb 07, 2016
hammariise:
Whatever you're doing do it for the sake of your lord, not to showcase or post on social networks.

Likes if you agree and share if you don't
T.B. Joshua
Re: Photo Of The Day, Purify Your Intentions by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 07, 2016
diasporaman:
Dieu est bon,, hallelujah
oui! Notre Dieu est bon,tout les temps
Re: Photo Of The Day, Purify Your Intentions by bluecircle470: 9:53am On Feb 07, 2016
We call dem "Pharisees"
Re: Photo Of The Day, Purify Your Intentions by Fringes(m): 9:55am On Feb 07, 2016
Just wondering aloud:

Why did Pastor Temitope Balogun JOSHUA and Emmanel TV come to my mind as soon as i saw this thread?

I guess the synagogue bible doesn't contain the part of the General Bible where Jesus admonishes His adherents not to let their right hand know what their left hand gives in charity.

The last time I checked, the Catholic Church was about the biggest charity organisation in the world and one barely has their statistics!
Re: Photo Of The Day, Purify Your Intentions by magicminister: 10:06am On Feb 07, 2016
well, this is not always wrong.
Sometimes, in sharing you act of kindness, you are creating awareness to the plight of the person/situation you are trying to help/change.
Sometimes, its a show off but regardless of the circumstance, a good deed should be applauded.
After all, even the bible tells us that those that receive their applause on earth, have no reward in heaven.
Re: Photo Of The Day, Purify Your Intentions by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:11am On Feb 07, 2016
ladies check my signature
Re: Photo Of The Day, Purify Your Intentions by magicminister: 10:12am On Feb 07, 2016
Fringes:
Just wondering aloud:

Why did Pastor Temitope Balogun JOSHUA and Emmanel TV come to my mind as soon as i saw this thread?

I guess the synagogue bible doesn't contain the part of the General Bible where Jesus admonishes His adherents not to let their right hand know what their left hand gives in charity.

The last time I checked, the Catholic Church was about the biggest charity organisation in the world and one barely has their statistics!

Jesus healed the sick in public,
Jesus didn't hide when he fed the masses.
He didn't hide when he changed water for wine.
A ministry as big as synagogue needs to publicize its giving in order to win more donors and souls for christ.
You get abi?
Re: Photo Of The Day, Purify Your Intentions by ThetrueWord: 11:17am On Feb 07, 2016
otiigba1:
The dumbest technology in the 22 century, wellcome to zombiecivilisation grin

22nd century? I think we are still in the 21st century.t began on January 1, 2001, and will end on December 31, 2100.
Re: Photo Of The Day, Purify Your Intentions by satowind(m): 11:30am On Feb 07, 2016
tollytexy:
some celebrities,politrickcians and governors are like this but i wont mention their names for security purposes
If u no wan mention I will jor
Tonto dike and her maid
Oshomole and the widow
Fayose and the plenty seniario
Abeg brother and sister help ur brother add others
Re: Photo Of The Day, Purify Your Intentions by eve007: 11:34am On Feb 07, 2016
Sadly thats's the way the world is,funny thing is that people see no wrong in it...God help us all IJN..
Re: Photo Of The Day, Purify Your Intentions by cosmicrayboi(m): 11:48am On Feb 07, 2016
see iphone6 that man must be very rich.. undecided

old man, u still dey brag for twitter.. smiley
Re: Photo Of The Day, Purify Your Intentions by otiigba1(m): 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
ThetrueWord:

22nd century? I think we are still in the 21st century.t began on January 1, 2001, and will end on December 31, 2100.
was just being sarcastic, i meant by the time we get to 22 century it will get worst tongue
Re: Photo Of The Day, Purify Your Intentions by Gorgeousolasco(f): 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
But sometimes, if need be, one has to showcase it. Look at the case of d Agege bread seller. If Ty bello hadn't showcased her, she wouldn't have been popular.
. Though it's better to let God reward u than show off to d world and let them praise u
Re: Photo Of The Day, Purify Your Intentions by Josnac(m): 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
I blame the Budget Mafia for this!!!
Who do u blame??
Re: Photo Of The Day, Purify Your Intentions by tollytexy(m): 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
satowind:

If u no wan mention I will jor
Tonto dike and her maid
Oshomole and the widow
Fayose and the plenty seniario
Abeg brother and sister help ur brother add others
Am not there ooooo
Re: Photo Of The Day, Purify Your Intentions by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
CaroLyner:
that is people this days for you

Your comments though, u always keeping it real. Wassup

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day, Purify Your Intentions by deluxecad(m): 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
hammariise:
Whatever you're doing do it for the sake of your lord, not to showcase or post on social networks.

Likes if you agree and share if you don't

Kindly advise Ben Murray-Bruce to learn to quit showmanship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? / "Religion And Poverty Are Dating" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To This Tweet / TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.