Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

See The Pastor Whose Feet Must Not Touch The Ground During Sermon(photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Pastor Whose Feet Must Not Touch The Ground During Sermon(photos) (1135 Views)

Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos / PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor / Unbelievable: Meet Pastor Whose Leg Dont Touch Ground (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Pastor Whose Feet Must Not Touch The Ground During Sermon(photos) by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 07, 2016
A pastor in Tanzania is making waves after it
emerged that in his church, his feet must not
touch the ground until after his sermon is over.

So how to achieve this feat? People must carry
him around on their backs standing up, or he
steps on their backs whilst they lie down.

http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/02/see-pastor-in-tanzania-whose-feet-must.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala seun

Re: See The Pastor Whose Feet Must Not Touch The Ground During Sermon(photos) by ladyF(f): 5:52am On Feb 07, 2016
shocked
Re: See The Pastor Whose Feet Must Not Touch The Ground During Sermon(photos) by Pheals(f): 5:53am On Feb 07, 2016
Lol he's only performing miracles through does action but dose he want. To kill his members
Re: See The Pastor Whose Feet Must Not Touch The Ground During Sermon(photos) by nusta(m): 5:54am On Feb 07, 2016
Religious stupidity!
Re: See The Pastor Whose Feet Must Not Touch The Ground During Sermon(photos) by whirlwind7(m): 5:55am On Feb 07, 2016
Africans!!! cry cry cry
Re: See The Pastor Whose Feet Must Not Touch The Ground During Sermon(photos) by shikshark: 5:55am On Feb 07, 2016
this post got my friend laughing.....though he just lost his girl friend
Re: See The Pastor Whose Feet Must Not Touch The Ground During Sermon(photos) by VickyRotex(f): 6:02am On Feb 07, 2016
shikshark:
this post got my friend laughing.....though he just lost his girl friend

Before I ask you to extend my condolences to your friend. Just to be sure. He lost her in what sense?
Re: See The Pastor Whose Feet Must Not Touch The Ground During Sermon(photos) by Karlovich: 6:02am On Feb 07, 2016
Religion is definitely an opium of the masses, all these nonsense because they want to go to an imaginery place. Yet if an armed robber comes into the said church they'll start pleading for their lives or starting running. Makes u wonder why they don't want to go to the so called heavens soon.
Re: See The Pastor Whose Feet Must Not Touch The Ground During Sermon(photos) by shikshark: 6:09am On Feb 07, 2016
VickyRotex:

Before I ask you to extend my condolences to your friend. Just to be sure. He lost her in what sense?

noooooo....not dead...to another guy.
a pastor
Re: See The Pastor Whose Feet Must Not Touch The Ground During Sermon(photos) by VickyRotex(f): 6:14am On Feb 07, 2016
shikshark:

noooooo....not dead...to another guy.
a pastor

Oh I see. Good thing I asked.

All the same, I sympathize with him.
Re: See The Pastor Whose Feet Must Not Touch The Ground During Sermon(photos) by diasporaman(m): 6:14am On Feb 07, 2016
End time pastors deceiving end time believers in an end time church sad sad sad
Re: See The Pastor Whose Feet Must Not Touch The Ground During Sermon(photos) by chrisifeanyi: 6:20am On Feb 07, 2016
Thunder fire that pastor
Re: See The Pastor Whose Feet Must Not Touch The Ground During Sermon(photos) by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 07, 2016
D woman in blue whr I placed d cursor below. She don tire for the sermon?

2 Likes

Re: See The Pastor Whose Feet Must Not Touch The Ground During Sermon(photos) by Flexherbal(m): 7:00am On Feb 07, 2016
Is this how to enter the kingdom of God?
Re: See The Pastor Whose Feet Must Not Touch The Ground During Sermon(photos) by adexdon(m): 7:12am On Feb 07, 2016
end time pastor
Re: See The Pastor Whose Feet Must Not Touch The Ground During Sermon(photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 07, 2016
If his feet must not touch the ground, whey then not just get a hover board or something. Why subject your congregation to double jeopardy.
Re: See The Pastor Whose Feet Must Not Touch The Ground During Sermon(photos) by CertifiedFreak(m): 8:35am On Feb 07, 2016
And to think the pastor still wear shoe join. Religion's just that modicum for extortion, servitude and slavery and the religious heads do know how to push those buttons.
Re: See The Pastor Whose Feet Must Not Touch The Ground During Sermon(photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
nusta:
Religious stupidity!
nasoo

(1) (Reply)

The Synergy Between Magic And Science And The Importance Of African Science / Stephen Curry's Shoes Reach Millions For God As Nike's Miss, Cost Them Billions / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.