Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,466 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

How Can I Track My Debtor - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Can I Track My Debtor (3086 Views)

Someone Stole My Laptop And I Am Getting Reset Emails. Can I Track It / How Do I Track A Lost Andriod Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Track My Debtor by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 09, 2016
aaronson:
Tell you what? I 'd be the wrong person to coerce with reverse psychology, I'm well off, keep that shi t to yourself, you gonna be needing it to pay your school fee next session, you know I just made you enrolled for basic 2 class.

Agreed. So how do I send you the money
Re: How Can I Track My Debtor by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 09, 2016
Logician:

Agreed. So how do I send you the money
Dude, concentrate in class, learn fundamentals so you wouldn't have to pray to solve problems like the 17th century primitive man.
Re: How Can I Track My Debtor by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 09, 2016
aaronson:
Dude, concentrate in class, learn fundamentals so you wouldn't have to pray to solve problems like the 17th century primitive man.

But you still need the money
Re: How Can I Track My Debtor by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 09, 2016
Logician:

But you still need the money
Bitc h, I'm well off and so paid, keep your penny in your saving box, like I said, you would need it for next session school fees, I want you learn so life wouldn't seem like miracle to you anymore because when you don't know shi t, everything turns miracles.
Re: How Can I Track My Debtor by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 09, 2016
aaronson:
Bitc h, I'm well off and so paid, keep your penny in your saving box, like I said, you would need it for next session school fees, I want you learn so life wouldn't seem like miracle to you anymore because when you don't know shi t, everything turns miracles.

Maybe you send some for me brov.
Re: How Can I Track My Debtor by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 09, 2016
Logician:

Maybe you send some for me brov.
I stumbled on this thread, he needs loan, maybe you would extend you alm of charity to him not me. I'm at war with you, square up!

https://www.nairaland.com/do_followtopic?topic=2922593&session=92A1856AA7DFAC8A3A42E360730211295BF87DAB8772D43B0D01FCF517D1D3BA&redirect=%2F2922593%2Fneed-loan
Re: How Can I Track My Debtor by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
aaronson:
I stumbled on this thread, he needs loan, maybe you would extend you alm of charity to him not me. I'm at war with you, square up!

https://www.nairaland.com/do_followtopic?topic=2922593&session=92A1856AA7DFAC8A3A42E360730211295BF87DAB8772D43B0D01FCF517D1D3BA&redirect=%2F2922593%2Fneed-loan

The war is fun then.
Re: How Can I Track My Debtor by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
Logician:

The war is fun then.
WTF? Shiiii ever heard of the cold war after the world war? That's the type of war we at.
Re: How Can I Track My Debtor by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
aaronson:
WTF? Shiiii ever heard of the cold war after the world war? That's the type of war we at.

OK. How old are you arsonist.
Re: How Can I Track My Debtor by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
Logician:

OK. How old are you arsonist.
Under no obligation to tell you my age prayer warrior.
Re: How Can I Track My Debtor by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
aaronson:
Under no obligation to tell you my age prayer warrior.

It's illegal not to tell me. The freedom of information act has been passed. grin
Re: How Can I Track My Debtor by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
Logician:

It's illegal not to tell me. The freedom of information act has been passed. grin
Just exercising my inalienated right as stated in the private law of the country's constitution which states Right to freewill and liberty.

Re: How Can I Track My Debtor by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
aaronson:
Just exercising my inalienated right as stated in the private law of the country's constitution which states Right to freewill and liberty.

You wanna swim? It's so hot here
Re: How Can I Track My Debtor by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
Logician:

You wanna swim? It's so hot here
that sounds gay, I don't play that shiiii
Re: How Can I Track My Debtor by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
aaronson:
that sounds gay, I don't play that shiiii

OK. We can just sit and talk. Maybe you learn something.
Re: How Can I Track My Debtor by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
Logician:

OK. We can just sit and talk. Maybe you learn something.
I'm like socrates, who knows he knows nothing, I learn new things everyday, shoot me a mail (iamrick305@gmail.com)
Re: How Can I Track My Debtor by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 10, 2016
aaronson:
I'm like socrates, who knows he knows nothing, I learn new things everyday, shoot me a mail (iamrick305@gmail.com)

Never heard of modern socrates.
Good morning. grin
Re: How Can I Track My Debtor by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
Logician:

Never heard of modern socrates.
Good morning. grin
Lol, that was just a personification figure of speech.
Salute bro.
Re: How Can I Track My Debtor by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
aaronson:
Lol, that was just a personification figure of speech.
Salute bro.

OK. Was a nice guy, I think. Maybe you aren't that nice.
Re: How Can I Track My Debtor by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
Logician:

OK. Was a nice guy, I think. Maybe you aren't that nice.
okay I admit, I wasn't that nice, but then again it wasn't my fault, honestly cus, you know how human psychic works, one's attitude determines the other behaviour, I guess that was what played out and its natural because of the ego embedded in everybody, no one wants to be looked down on, But then agiain I sensed it when you lowered your guard then it hit me like damn! That guy, a nice guy, just our innate ego instinct at work all along. I'm sorry though,you too admit not being nice initially lol.
Re: How Can I Track My Debtor by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
aaronson:
okay I admit, I wasn't that nice, but then again it wasn't my fault, honestly cus, you know how human psychic works, one's attitude determines the other behaviour, I guess that was what played out and its natural because of the ego embedded in everybody, no one wants to be looked down on, But then agiain I sensed it when you lowered your guard then it hit me like damn! That guy, a nice guy, just our innate ego instinct at work all along. I'm sorry though,you too admit not being nice initially lol.

OK. I admit. I am sorry. Being a Christian works for me and lent begins today. But that doesn't mean you'd stop replying me.... grin

Re: How Can I Track My Debtor by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 11, 2016
Logician:

OK. I admit. I am sorry. Being a Christian works for me and lent begins today. But that doesn't mean you'd stop replying me.... grin
promise to keep it going, ofcourse being an atheist works for me, am really proud to be one, I was once a Christian until I learnt myself out of it.
Re: How Can I Track My Debtor by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 11, 2016
aaronson:
promise to keep it going, ofcourse being an atheist works for me, am really proud to be one, I was once a Christian until I learnt myself out of it.

That means you believe the theory of evolution then?
Re: How Can I Track My Debtor by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
Logician:

That means you believe the theory of evolution then?
correct, I do.
Re: How Can I Track My Debtor by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
aaronson:
correct, I do.

Hahaha. That is the funniest thing I ever read. Theory if evolution. I keep wondering why human hasn't evolved.
Re: How Can I Track My Debtor by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Logician:

Hahaha. That is the funniest thing I ever read. Theory if evolution. I keep wondering why human hasn't evolved.
To be honest, you didn't consider it funny more than me when I first learnt about it, matter of fact, I laughed the whole time the first day I heard it back in high school. I was like damn! How the hell did I evolve from ape lol, I thought my teacher was cr azy and teaching me anti-sense.

Well, Based on that, When I got into the University, my curiosity for my existence grew anxiously with determination to find out why evolution and how? Then I realized, lack of comprehension/understanding of evolution is why people disregard it to learn simple myth such as God Creation. However, the lack of comprehension of evolution is due to its complexity, Evolution is so complex than it still lingers till this day.

I would use one stone to kill two birds by explaining the basic about evolution same time answering your question of why human hasn't evolved pass this point.

In the beginning, God created the Heaven and earth, Haha! I'm kidding you bro, that's fairytales for indoctrinated children. Forgive me for that though.

Yes! Evolution is real, gradual process and complex, its complexity is getting people to understand it without no second thought of religion revision to it. Like I wrote earlier, I too didn't quite understand evolution until I went to an anthropology professor to set me straight on it and thereafter, I went back on my own to do my research and still discovering new things about evolution till today, Yes, I read everyday. The following as reasons why evolution is real and tested theory.

1- The today human brain size got to this capacity because of our use of language and so after language it further developed to reasoning, thinking and manipulation of our environment.

2- Contrary to the misconception of evolution, man NEVER evolved from Ape rather, Man and Ape has a common descent, using the analogy of a tree, the root was a common descent but it took different branches of Ape and man.

Explicitly, The process encompasses,Austrolopgynsis (not sure of the spelling), homo habillis, homo erectus, neatherdanman then finally homo sapiens. This are just some random pick of the process as the process were more than those aforementioned.

3- Now to answer you question as to why hasn't human evolved way pass this point; like we know, human like other mammals evolved from a common descent with ape but along the line we interbreeded with other mammalian ape now, This same interbreeding was the same interbreeding with a different mammalia specie that took place in the ice age which gave existence to the today's caucasian race (white people). So back to my analogy, homo sapien interbreeded with mammalian ape but then they weren't homo sapien but the result of those interbreeding was what would later developed in homo bla bla bla...... till it got to homo erectus when man was now able to stand er ect on his feet, then no more interbreeding again until the development of homo sapien, Now what made primitive homosapiens survived was language further to the advancement of the brain. Meaning, Since homo sapiens now speak, learn, think and manipulate his way through, we consider our specie more intelligent over other mammalia monkey and so we not animals but consider ourselves human being, Further more, Now that we have intelligent brain we can never go start having sex with lesser animals to create another homo whatever meaning we can't evolve pass this our current being.

But as I type this, there are new specie of monkeys evolving from the mammalian tree each century but human being can't bring themselves to interbreed with other monkeys. We only have sex with ourselves and if you caught having sex with any animal you would be punished by the authority or society for bestiality offence.

Proof: To proof my evolution jargon is a tested theory, Human has 98.8% DNA with the Apes. Look it up on google if I just lied.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Mosquitoes: A Homemade Mosquito Trap That Really Works / How Earpiece, Earbuds And Headsets Work / Big Snake Swallow A Student In Northern Nigeria - Graphics Pic's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.