Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Bible In Our Mobile Devices Or The Real Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible In Our Mobile Devices Or The Real Bible? (281 Views)

What's The Right Way To Dispose Of Worn Out Bible In The Home? / Why Did The Vatican Remove 14 Books From The Bible In 1684? / Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bible In Our Mobile Devices Or The Real Bible? by Thecelebgists(f): 9:06am On Feb 07, 2016
Is it OK to be using the same device you use for your social activities as your Bible in church regardless of the distractions you get while using your phones and pads in place of the Holt Bible I belive using the same phone you used to view immoral things as the Bible is wrong..
My opininion.

BIBLE IN OUR MOBILE DEVICES OR THE REAL BIBLE?

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Bible In Our Mobile Devices Or The Real Bible? by DebbyChris(f): 9:13am On Feb 07, 2016
I use the both, i using HCS version but i have about 8 versions on my phone and they are very useful.

(1) (Reply)

Commanded To Rejoice / The Gracious Truth / Catholic Priest Father Stephen Crossan Caught Snorting Cocaine 'in Nazi Room’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.