Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover (80081 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class / Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? / Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by belatoxx: 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
Contact Us For Your Spiritual Healings

https://www.facebook.com/BetterlifeHerbalClinic/timeline
Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by osgd: 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
silasm:
More brands will also be wiling to use the opportunity to empower her and leverage on hr new found fame

Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by glossy6(f): 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
DesChyko:
Agege Bread Seller.
It's quite derogatory to still call her that.
It should be past now!
There is nothing derogatory there. There is dignity in Labour.
She was not into prostitution after all.
My take

1 Like

Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by spinna: 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
Wow this made my head tingle..wonderful.Love to all my fellow photographers
Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by glossy6(f): 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
OgidiOlu3:
Agege bread seller ko, palmwine seller ni. Abeg let's hear word jor. So, she just happened to hawk bread to where they were having a photoshoot session in the evening, wearing a nice gown, eh? undecided
It's good for her publicity sha. I hope she succeeds in her "newly found" modelling career.

You mean you've not seen well dressed agege bread sellers. They wear nice clothes, at times jeans trousers and wear make up too.

The fish hawkers, tomatoes sellers as well as ewa agoyin sellers are not left out

3 Likes

Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by tottinova: 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:

And the bread on her head seemed full like nothing had been sold. She looked so comfortable in the pic.
I just hope it's real not a cooked up story.

It is cooked, fried and even barbecued.

I will never believe even if the bread girl shows me previous photos of herself selling bread.

1 Like

Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by EbukaLive(m): 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
rman:

All is part of the packaging
Na wa to you oh. have you never seen a grass to grace story before?
Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by EbukaLive(m): 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
rman:

All is part of the packaging
Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by Obamina(m): 2:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
amiskurie:
If they can't give her a good car and nice house,just don't make her popular and leave her to be ridicule while hawking bread once again.

Meanwhile..
. She can only go back to her business in a different style( Be an employer of labour like Dangote) you can't just abandon totally what brought you fame... She has a good story to tell when she grows up.
Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by chrisnero(m): 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
Flavour need to see this beautiful girl, Maybe his next baby mama
Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by rman: 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
EbukaLive:

What is grass to grace in this?

That the same set of people kept promoting this model so they can charge a premium for her services.

No one can convince me on this agege bread model ish..even if the girl na my sister and TY Bello is my wife.

This na packaging and it is working.
Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by Obamina(m): 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
DesChyko:
Agege Bread Seller.

It's quite derogatory to still call her that.

It should be past now!
. It's not derogatory. Look very well cos dirty business comes with good money. Here in lag someone do "shit" business and he said "shit money no dey smell". Agege Bread brought her fame. It's all about de-business boss! If somebody(comedian) can insult his family and fool himself just for many to laugh only for him to make the money, how much more is selling breads. moreover, she won't have been known if not this agege Bread. LESSON: Don't leave what will bring you fame rather look for a way to modernize it.
Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
I hope she's planning to sponsor her education too.
That's the best give a girl could ever have.
Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by EbukaLive(m): 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
rman:

What is grass to grace in this?

That the same set of people kept promoting this model so they can charge a premium for her services.

No one can convince me on this agege bread model ish..even if the girl na my sister and TY Bello is my wife.

This na packaging and it is working.
Then you are a hopeless human being. If you understand Yoruba and watched that video and you are still saying this then you need help seriously. I investigated it myself and she is a 27 year old mother of two including the infant she's carrying in the Front page. she was a real bread seller who was passing by when the Tinie Tempeh shoot was going on and TV decided to integrate her in the shoot. You can go to that street to find out yourself. This success story is not even unbelievable set. I have seen first hand stories that look like TV series... Change your OT seriously. If you don't have superior evidence, then keep quiet and move along

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by 9jatatafo(m): 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
Her time of favour is here. God at work in her life

1 Like

Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
Even more lies than thought.
Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
EbukaLive:

Then you are a hopeless human being. If you understand Yoruba and watched that video and you are still saying this then you need help seriously. I investigated it myself and she is a 27 year old mother of two including the infant she's carrying in the Front page. she was a real bread seller who was passing by when the Tinie Tempeh shoot was going on and TV decided to integrate her in the shoot. You can go to that street to find out yourself. This success story is not even unbelievable set. I have seen first hand stories that look like TV series... Change your OT seriously. If you don't have superior evidence, then keep quiet and move along
i refuse to believe this either, so that makes us two.
Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by rman: 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
EbukaLive:

Online super star, well done..everything u are holding onto was fed to u. In real life, I can bet u cannot look me in the face and call me hopeless.

Some of u are so insecure u resort to personal attacks to drive your points home....

I don't believe in coincidences and that is just it.

The exact storyline that will make shallow people like u, who are by the way in the majority buy into this bullshit...believe me it is working fine. Have u bought the magazine? If not ,keep shut!
Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by rman: 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
blueseacats:
i refuse to believe this either, so that makes us two.

Don't mind all of them. The society has made majority intellectually lazy they think they will walk into fame and money by luck and coincidence. The typical Nollywood story.

All of a sudden, this Agege bread seller is so extroverted, she posing for cameras and smiling from cheek to cheek.

In less than one month, she made the cover of a major magazine as a model.

I lost hope with stories like this when after watching ''The First Grader'' a movie about an 80yr old man that went to school in south Africa, one turned up in Nigeria and a politician and TV cameras were there to celebrate our own 70yr old primary school student. And people were there clapping, I was so ashamed they believed it.
Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by otiigba1(m): 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
EbukaLive:

yes! But this case isn't, the bread selling story is just to make it sound real, its done here all the time on X FACTOR UK, why didn't they just pick her without the bread story?
Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by otiigba1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
rman:

Don't mind all of them. The society has made majority intellectually lazy they think they will walk into fame and money by luck and coincidence. The typical Nollywood story.

All of a sudden, this Agege bread seller is so extroverted, she posing for cameras and smiling from cheek to cheek.

I lost hope with stories like this when after watching ''The First Grader'' a movie about an 80yr old man that went to school in south Africa, one turned up in Nigeria and a politician and TV cameras were there to celebrate our own 70yr old primary school student. And people were there clapping, I was so ashamed they believed it.
Absolutely! That's why it's called show bizness? It's all make believe grin, i worked with a TV production company's we made up stories all the time and look for some one who will match the stories.

The people making money here is not the so called bread seller, it's the magazine and the agent. She is probarbly on %10 pay. In a few months they will find another Labourer or ground nut seller story to make up and dump the bread seller.
Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by EbukaLive(m): 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
rman:

Online super star, well done..everything u are holding onto was fed to u. In real life, I can bet u cannot look me in the face and call me hopeless.

Some of u are so insecure u resort to personal attacks to drive your points home....

I don't believe in coincidences and that is just it.

The exact storyline that will make shallow people like u, who are by the way in the majority buy into this bullshit...believe me it is working fine. Have u bought the magazine? If not ,keep shut!
It have do. You have an opinion based on how deep you are. An Opinion. I have facts. You will tell me how much they will pay random people on a street to say they know a woman that sells bread in their area they have been seeing for years or if her selling bread on the street for years was part of the fairytale. I got offline to the streets to get facts you are here online with your opinions, who is the troll?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by rman: 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
EbukaLive:

It have do. You have an opinion based on how deep you are. An Opinion. I have facts. You will tell me how much they will pay random people on a street to say they know a woman that sells bread in their area they have been seeing for years or if her selling bread on the street for years was part of the fairytale. I got offline to the streets to get facts you are here online with your opinions, who is the troll?

Which street? What facts?

The settings has been made before u embarked on your fact finding mission, what do u hope to find?

This same Nigeria that we all believed Gulder Ultimate search is real and we watch big brother religiously. Common!
Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by rman: 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
otiigba1:
Absolutely! That's why it's called show bizness? It's all make believe grin, i worked with a TV production company's we made up stories all the time and look for some one who will match the stories.

The people making money here is not the so called bread seller, it's the magazine and the agent. She is probarbly on %10 pay. In a few months they will find another Labourer or ground nut seller story to make up and dump the bread seller.

Only God knows how many people bought the magazine and how many visited this day mag website because of this so called grass to grace story.....well kudos to those promoting this, it worked.
Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by EbukaLive(m): 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
rman:

Which street? What facts?

The settings has been made before u embarked on your fact finding mission, what do u hope to find?

This same Nigeria that we all believed Gulder Ultimate search is real and we watch big brother religiously. Common!
LOL
This guy is taking this thing too seriously. Why I go go street go ask question? I dey mad? I am more skeptic than you. But ur own too much. Just relax and enjoy yourself, nobody is asking you to believe anything here. However, you are wrong on this one... Just dropit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
rman:

gullible society of ours .
Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by akpopaul: 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
a time for everything under the sun.wait for your time
Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by otiigba1(m): 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
EbukaLive:

LOL
This guy is taking this thing too seriously. Why I go go street go ask question? I dey mad? I am more skeptic than you. But ur own too much. Just relax and enjoy yourself, nobody is asking you to believe anything here. However, you are wrong on this one... Just dropit
you call yourself a skeptic? You are as gullible as hell, He is deadly Right esspecially on this one, sorry to dissapoint you.
Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by oskaaay(m): 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
God is able to do all things.... Its a matter of time and things can change in twinkle of an eye once we are where we should be per time.
Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by dozzy001(m): 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
How do we know she's a bread seller? Abeg, gimme where her shop is make i go confirm myself...

Confirm Agege Guy
Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by otiigba1(m): 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
EbukaLive:

my friend chill! People will say and do anything if you pay esspecially in nigeria, yes is possible that random people were paid, it's called show biz believe it or not. Try thinking rationally it will do you good don't just believe any thing esspecially if you were not there to witness it.you! Are gullible as hell. cheesy
Re: Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover by aalangel(f): 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
lofty900:
seconded! But seconded is not in the dictionary o
Thirded...lolzzzz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) / Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.