Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Is Applying Make-up To The Face A Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Applying Make-up To The Face A Sin (393 Views)

“Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady / Sex Stories: Is It A Sin To Read Them? / Is Applying Make-up A Sin And Should Guys Go For Such Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Applying Make-up To The Face A Sin by Dawinlove(m): 10:56am On Feb 07, 2016
This argument has been going on in my hostel for days now.My roomate discovered the girl he just approach was not as beautiful has the time he met her..The lady so much applied the make up that their wasn't any trace of tribal mark.The lady has pimples all over her face and also a big Igala mark.
What should my roomie do cos d lady is in love with him and is applying make up a sin?cos I don't want to experience such may person no go marry ogbanje or one old babe ..
Re: Is Applying Make-up To The Face A Sin by nosypat(m): 10:56am On Feb 07, 2016
No.

(1) (Reply)

Reuben Solution Formula - Rsf / Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of February 2016 / Actress Jennifer Garner Returns To Her Childhood Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.