Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) (43850 Views)

''This Is Not Agbada'' - Femi Branch To Ebuka & His Tailor, Ugo Monye / Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" / Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) by olarewajuwasiu1: 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
Fell like I don't know what to say
Re: Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) by calyb247(m): 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
osemoses1234:
Oga who ask yu....how many times Messi don cum online dey mouth like dis...abi yu get moni reach am

My guy wetin happen na? Why you d vex like this na... No worry you sef go soon hama... Na wa o
Re: Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) by CallMeOO7(m): 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
Those are the guyz killing our Naira cryThose are the guyz killing our Naira
Re: Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 08, 2016
Each to his own and style but I think this guy's beard always looks ridiculous.
Re: Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) by slightlyMad(f): 5:34am On Feb 08, 2016
Blizzle:
Really?? Costed?

yes! costed, check your dictionary professor of english
the queen doesn't know your language exists yet you major in her language, slave boy!
Re: Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) by odreji: 6:10am On Feb 08, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Almost all your mates are now married...

What are you waiting for

how u d sure say u no b him mate, abi u don marry na it u d sound like fool.... Na money alone pson nid for marriage?
Re: Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) by christabell18(f): 8:15am On Feb 08, 2016
op,dis kinda post is d one that makes guys take d wrong step...*dis is to d yahoo n yahoo plus guys in da Auz*...so d post isn't necessary abeg angryop,dis kinda post is d one that makes guys take d wrong step...*dis is to d yahoo n yahoo plus guys in da Auz*...so d post isn't necessary abeg
Re: Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) by Anglovel: 10:13am On Feb 08, 2016
Omavik:
Almost all your mates are now married...

What are you waiting for
. Is marriage d Ultimate Achievement? Pls give him a break!
Re: Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) by seangy4konji: 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
i wonder ooo
osemoses1234:
Oga who ask yu....how many times Messi don cum online dey mouth like dis...abi yu get moni reach am
Re: Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) by Blizzle(m): 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
Its you that need to check your dictionary illiterate, cos the past tense of cost is still cost and not costed as you erroneously put it. The fact that English is our lingual fraca means you should at least have a grasp of it and not ridicule yourself here.

FYI I have attained mental and physical freedom

slightlyMad:

yes! costed, check your dictionary professor of english
the queen doesn't know your language exists yet you major in her language, slave boy!
Re: Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) by slightlyMad(f): 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
Blizzle:
Its you that need to check your dictionary illiterate, cos the past tense of cost is still cost and not costed as you erroneously put it. The fact that English is our lingual fraca means you should at least have a grasp of it and not ridicule yourself here.

FYI I have attained mental and physical freedom

professor blizzle, no amount of words you string together will make what i typed incorrect, unfortunately for your sorry white-ass, i studied English and Linguistics
whether i speak good or bad english should be none of your generation's business

here is a snapshot i culled from the web for your sorry a55

Re: Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) by Blizzle(m): 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
If indeed you studied English & Linguistics, then you are a disgrace to the course and whatever school that u studied at and Ur qualification is as shoddy as the Web page you attached because you should know that 'cost' is an irregular verb.

By the way, i'm a science major that works in IT, but the little I know in English language definitely trumps your expertise.

Now find attached real snapshots from the web

slightlyMad:

professor blizzle, no amount of words you string together will make what i typed incorrect, unfortunately for your sorry white-ass, i studied English and Linguistics
whether i speak good or bad english should be none of your generation's business

here is a snapshot i culled from the web for your sorry a55

Re: Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) by slightlyMad(f): 12:37am On Feb 09, 2016
Blizzle:
If indeed you studied English & Linguistics, then you are a disgrace to the course and whatever school that u studied at and Ur qualification is as shoddy as the Web page you attached because you should know that 'cost' is an irregular verb.

By the way, i'm a science major that works in IT, but the little I know in English language definitely trumps your expertise.

Now find attached real snapshots from the web

do more research on "costed", you have google, use it sir
With all you think you know, english plus your major in science or IT, i will school your a55
Re: Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) by Blizzle(m): 10:53am On Feb 10, 2016
slightlyMad:

do more research on "costed", you have google, use it sir
With all you think you know, english plus your major in science or IT, i will school your a55

Why do you really wanna school my a55 ehn?? Abeg leave my " sorry ass" alone o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) / Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.