Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) (35294 Views)

Niger State Police Arrest Car Snatcher, Recover 3 Cars From Him / Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures / Medical Doctor Turns Armed Robber And Car-Snatcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by chemaze(m): 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
One bad Nigerian again
Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by mytime24(f): 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
Food is ready

1 Like

Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by Kangol99(m): 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
Abaaaaa Theif!!!

Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by micronut(m): 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
amtaken:
They won't comment here.

They won't curse their regions out.

Because na dem dem.

Tribal bigots.

You this girl again.... Remember me on the girl with PhD at 26.... Grow up, you don't need this hate. U fit jam one Yoruba man soon that would be irresistible. Criminals are everywhere dear. I wish you can change this incessant witch haunt.
Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by judedwriter(m): 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
Crime never pays
Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by Truepee(m): 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
Okay visit my blog signature
Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lol....see the giveaway prices grin
If that's the true price of cars even I would be an SUV owner by now grin
#moral: If you're offered an insanely cheap car, don't buy. There's a 90% chance it's stolen.
Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by Teespice(f): 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
cc:
royal roy.
Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by Kangol99(m): 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
Thief.....see social disgrace. That's what will happen to you theives one days.
Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by UEDIBO: 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
I NEED JOB. I READ HND ELECTRICAL PGD IN EDUCATION PGD INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY M.Sc INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN VIEW
PLEASE I NEED HELP. ANY LOCATION IS OK FOR ME.
Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by blackboy(m): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
Police and their K leg arrest. The car dealer who encourages them by buying SUVs for 140k and other cars for N80k is not worth arresting. Is this justice or just for the poor?
Even those who engage in jungle justice are no better that the police, you kill the errand boys instead of taking their names address n naming and shamin them with their pics n getting those who sent them you just end it there. Will it end?
Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by UEDIBO: 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
micronut:

You this girl again.... Remember me on the girl with PhD at 26.... Grow up, you don't need this hate. U fit jam one Yoruba man soon that would be irresistible. Criminals are everywhere dear. I wish you can change this incessant witch haunt.
I NEED JOB.
I READ HND ELECTRICAL
PGD IN EDUCATION
PGD INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
M.Sc INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN VIEW

PLEASE I NEED HELP. ANY LOCATION IS OK FOR ME.
Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by Irore: 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
niggi4life:
Shameless thief still use d money build house come marry join am!!

Waka for u.. Useless man...

Abeg if una wan buy naija used car, make una make sure say police inspect am o!

A friend who just bought a car told me thats the best to do now, just inform the police you want to buy the car and u need a full assessment about the car and also a police report after to certify the car is Good to go

Dat is if NPF get records at all.
Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by amtaken(f): 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
Keep talking.

You know how you people usually act like you are saints and others especially one tribe are criminals.

Sweep me off my feet?

N-E-V-E-R.

Una no fit!

micronut:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by mtcheeew: 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
amtaken:
They won't comment here.
They won't curse their region out.

Because na dem dem.

Tribal bigots.
koribu soun
Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by amtaken(f): 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
Nya sokwa gi.

mtcheeew:
koribu soun

3 Likes

Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by Irore: 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
blackboy:
Police and their K leg arrest. The car dealer who encourages them by buying SUVs for 140k and other cars for N80k is not worth arresting. Is this justice or just for the poor?
Even those who engage in jungle justice are no better that the police, you kill the errand boys instead of taking their names address n naming and shamin them with their pics n getting those who sent them you just end it there. Will it end?

I just dey imagine how some of our politicians today dey fight crime wen they were DPO's in NPF.
Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by Vikky014(f): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
I came to check name.@ bigots hope they r igbos dt like money
Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by rafabenitez: 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
Jst passing by,in a second thought decided to check out there names,ohhh d children of d west,mmmmm,more beans to dere agege bread. wink
Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by Itaarh(m): 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ode oshisco
Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by Vikky014(f): 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
amtaken:
Keep talking.

You know how you people usually act like you are saints and others especially one tribe are criminals.

Sweep me off my feet?

N-E-V-E-R.

Una no fit!

dnt mind the bigots

2 Likes

Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
lonelydora:
I always tell people, poverty is not an excuse for robbery or prostitution. What of the crippled cobbler? People should learn to hustle. Patoranking was selling rat poison in traffic until Baba God picked his call.
Reallyshocked
There's hope for me then. God abeg PICK MY CALL TOO OOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by Realnoyx(f): 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
K
Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by Fourwinds: 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
skup008:
shocked

The thinking level of these desperate hungry,lazy peeps is very shallow. For him to be able to struggle and buy a land,why can't he keep on on the legit means to build his house and get married

bull excuses.

Now, the wife, house and all he has acquired.... all GONE. especially the wife!
u need to read d story again...he only bought a land from d proceeds of d stolen cars... he was planning to build a house and then get a wife
Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by Fourwinds: 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
sigiyaya:
Is he a YORUBA man?
ask me again
Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by lozanni(m): 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
Name checkers association, over to you.
Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by ibedun: 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
Erosion ravaged 'Nnamdi Kanu' people all over this thread!!!
Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by orakao8: 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
20 INCHES OF BRAZILIAN HAIR FOR YOU FOR THIS GOOD ADVICE wink
mordtonia:
Lol....see the giveaway prices grin
If that's the true price of cars even I would be an SUV owner by now grin
#moral: If you're offered an insanely cheap car, don't buy. There's a 90% chance it's stolen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Killed After Suicidal 12-Year-Old Jumps Off Bridge And Lands On Her Car / EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) / Hungry Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi, They Were Caught Eating In Victim's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.