Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! (3570 Views)

Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight / Chika Ike Looks At Kate Henshaw And Akpororo's Reconciliation Show / Kate Henshaw And Deji Adeyanju At A Chinese Restaurant (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by Naveedah(f): 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
I smell front-page
Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by DJBIGGY(m): 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
This op dey mad no be small i swear. I am a fellow blogger but you digust me with the way you sell propaganda in the name of gaining traffic. Tell me how that is skales handle? A person who loves skales and used twitter name skales automatically means it is him SHAME ON YOU CELEB OLOFOFO!!!!
Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by DJBIGGY(m): 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
CELEBOLOFOFO:
I dont know what really caused the fight but, all I could say is that its going down real hard! more tweets coming
Lalasticlacla ooo

SHame on uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by doyinisaac(m): 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Plz remind me d song Skakes sang that moved me to the dance floor? All these Palo artiste who are making noise in the name of singing.

Ride on Kate baby.

Skakes is talking like a baby because he doesn't understand anything about marriage
That is not skales handle...check the last screen
shots before jumping into conclusions..the blogger misled a lot of people ..
smh...Nigerians are quick to talk nonsense but they are not smart in reading and comprehending

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by danduchi(m): 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
This isn't skales.... Skales twitter handle is.... s to da k
Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by SmartMugu: 12:46am On Feb 08, 2016
This is a fake Skales twitter handle.
Re: Kate Henshaw And Skales blasts each other On Twitter, See Tweets! by oliidell(m): 3:12am On Feb 08, 2016
CELEBOLOFOFO:

Lalasticlacla, can you please close the thread embarassed embarassed

Lalasticlala I'd rather u put it on the front page. Edit the topic to read 'henshaw and fake skales' so people-esp celebrities will learn to verify accounts b4 replying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Artistes Who Rose To Stardom Under The Influence Of Olamide / See What Wizkid Did To Tiwa Savage After They Got Romantic / Nicki, Amber & More; Show Of Shame At This Year's Mtv Vma's (photos Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.