Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:06 AM

Help!!! Infininx Hot Note Pro Charging Over USB Always - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!! Infininx Hot Note Pro Charging Over USB Always (2449 Views)

Things You Should Never Do While Charging Your Smartphone / Man's Phone Burnt After Answering Call While Charging It (Photos) / Danger Of Overnight Phone Charging: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Infininx Hot Note Pro Charging Over USB Always by samintegrity(m): 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hello to you all bros and boss, sisters grin, first let me welcome myself back from some days ban cheesy no mind those admins jare dem wicked wink

Now to the main issue, last week Sunday, my Infinix note2 was stolen, so Last Friday, I bought One Infinix Hot note pro 2gigram 16gig rom, the guy didn't sell with charger, so i tot everyone was me so i never imagine it was having any issue, so there was no way I could have tested . which I tot all was working fine so i wasnt moved to even ask if d port was fine or not as the guy never mentioned the phone having any issue, angry very wicked of such a person,

So on getting to a frnds place, tired to charge, and to my surprised it took like 2hrs to give 20% and it wrote Charging over USB, I tot it was the charger, buh then this charger was a 2A BlackBerry charger.

So to cut the long story short, immediately I got home, cos I have my Infinix note2 charger which the phone was stolen last Sunday, so I tried copying some of my files from my laptop, behold the moment I plugged it in, it started charging again, didn't even bring USB Storage or any USB option as it shd, then again I check the battery's statues same thing Charging over USB.

I quickly downloaded another ROM tot it was ROM, tried to flash, buh in stead of it to be detected it just charges.

So my friends biko, what could be wrong?? Or better still what's the solution to solving this issue. Is is something that I can solve on my own??

Even if u format it, it will format buy files such as pictures , apps and others stored in the phone storage will still be there.

Being trying to call the guy buh since yesterday Number switched off, if I won track ham I will get him, cos he schs in my State Akure and the phone still have most of his recent pictures despite he tot he his free, all the pictures he took even on Friday morning are all still there, including the one he tool in the front of his villa several shots different days. grin

So if by Chance he his reading this, I am coming for you for breach of trust this week,

I have sold several phones to people far and near never was there a time I sent them a faulty device, not alone someone few meters drive away from me.

Futa get ready for me this week if the guy line still remains off by Tuesday morning grin

This to all Infinix note pro users who may have experienced such and solved. Sorry for my long story ooo.. This phone now even with note2 charger which is 2A takes even 7hrs or more to attain 70%
Re: Help!!! Infininx Hot Note Pro Charging Over USB Always by bigtt76(f): 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
Several things involved or likely

1. Battery on the phone almost going bad (though you've not mentioned how long it last on full charge).

2. You need to go to the Developer's Option menu and enable USB Debugging. Connect to laptop and you should be prompted to select USB charging only or other options to enable you access your device as storage device.

3. Device may be a bad clone of the original one. Yes there clones of Chinese fonts dis days.

All the best
Re: Help!!! Infininx Hot Note Pro Charging Over USB Always by samintegrity(m): 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
bigtt76:
Several things involved or likely

1. Battery on the phone almost going bad (though you've not mentioned how long it last on full charge).

2. You need to go to the Developer's Option menu and enable USB Debugging. Connect to laptop and you should be prompted to select USB charging only or other options to enable you access your device as storage device.

3. Device may be a bad clone of the original one. Yes there clones of Chinese fonts dis days.

All the best

Thanks a lot for your response,

About point 1, I avnt been able to charge full my sister like I said it takes too long to even give 10% not alone 100% buh then wen it does charges like 40% after about 5hrs or so am about to use just like my previous note pro I have used before

About 2, my sister USB debug is On buh the phone won't just prompt for either you want to charge or use storage, it goes straight to charging, and also it dosnt brings the USB icon while plugged to PC, thus am not sure its detected by laptop, those who one way or the other has bricked their phone before would understand, it just charge's straight and show just the Single charger check below cos now its plugged to my laptop buh u can see no sign of USB been used it only charges over USB which shdnt be.

Now the last one , that I can't say buh I do observe yesternight that it has been unscrewed before, most likely the battery connector disconnected probably he once tried to flash ROM and got it bricked the followed all this online stories of unscrewing and detachment of battery. My guess so, cos only those with such issue have I came across with the issue of their phone not charging properly.

As it is now, it is plugged to my laptop ooo

Re: Help!!! Infininx Hot Note Pro Charging Over USB Always by bigtt76(f): 2:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
Maybe you should factory reset. This is my screen showing Charging over USB and other options available.

samintegrity:

Thanks a lot for your response,

About point 1, I avnt been able to charge full my sister like I said it takes too long to even give 10% not alone 100% buh then wen it does charges like 40% after about 5hrs or so am about to use just like my previous note pro I have used before

About 2, my sister USB debug is On buh the phone won't just prompt for either you want to charge or use storage, it goes straight to charging, and also it dosnt brings the USB icon while plugged to PC, thus am not sure its detected by laptop, those who one way or the other has bricked their phone before would understand, it just charge's straight and show just the Single charger check below cos now its plugged to my laptop buh u can see no sign of USB been used it only charges over USB which shdnt be.

Now the last one , that I can't say buh I do observe yesternight that it has been unscrewed before, most likely the battery connector disconnected probably he once tried to flash ROM and got it bricked the followed all this online stories of unscrewing and detachment of battery. My guess so, cos only those with such issue have I came across with the issue of their phone not charging properly.

As it is now, it is plugged to my laptop ooo

Re: Help!!! Infininx Hot Note Pro Charging Over USB Always by samintegrity(m): 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
bigtt76:
Maybe you should factory reset. This is my screen showing Charging over USB and other options available.

My sister I have done that twice, I knw what you saying sis.

In fact once u format self, using both recovery method and normal method, it won't select the pics and some other apps on the phone storage, I meant raw apps oo , all pictures and music will all be there only ur installed apps and settings will be wiped

Thou I observed it seems not to have formated the data, it only wiped cache, cos the guy already root using phills method oo

I just don't know the cos of this, tried to flash it it just charges upon plugging the cable.

I have so far used close to 4 Infinix Note series phones, I had flashed them severally never was there a time I came across such,

Am already planning my way to Futa by Thursday or Friday to get the guy if by Tuesday morning his line remains off. Cos I don't knw why he shd sell a faulty phone to me even without mentioning it has such a problem, that's just too bad, I wudnt av bought it or better still I wud av been my decision to go for it despite its situation thus I won't av bought at the price I did.
Re: Help!!! Infininx Hot Note Pro Charging Over USB Always by samintegrity(m): 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
Anyone with solution to this embarassed
Re: Help!!! Infininx Hot Note Pro Charging Over USB Always by bigtt76(f): 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
Best option emboldened

samintegrity:

My sister I have done that twice, I knw what you saying sis.

In fact once u format self, using both recovery method and normal method, it won't select the pics and some other apps on the phone storage, I meant raw apps oo , all pictures and music will all be there only ur installed apps and settings will be wiped

Thou I observed it seems not to have formated the data, it only wiped cache, cos the guy already root using phills method oo

I just don't know the cos of this, tried to flash it it just charges upon plugging the cable.

I have so far used close to 4 Infinix Note series phones, I had flashed them severally never was there a time I came across such,

Am already planning my way to Futa by Thursday or Friday to get the guy if by Tuesday morning his line remains off. Cos I don't knw why he shd sell a faulty phone to me even without mentioning it has such a problem, that's just too bad, I wudnt av bought it or better still I wud av been my decision to go for it despite its situation thus I won't av bought at the price I did.
Re: Help!!! Infininx Hot Note Pro Charging Over USB Always by samintegrity(m): 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
bigtt76:
Best option emboldened

Thanks miss cool
Re: Help!!! Infininx Hot Note Pro Charging Over USB Always by stockbear: 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
samintegrity:
Anyone with solution to this embarassed

Change ur charging port. had same issue with my tecno j7 but after I changed d port,I was able to see all the modes wen plugged to a pc
Re: Help!!! Infininx Hot Note Pro Charging Over USB Always by Lordaweezy: 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
There is nothing wrong with your phone. What is missing is your stock charger;without the stock charger your phone will charge very slow due to the absence of the flash charging. The best thing for you to do is to get a 2 Ampere original charger or if possible get the stock CHARGER. With the stock charger, there should be two thunderbolt indicating that flash charging is in progress. GOOD LUCK
Re: Help!!! Infininx Hot Note Pro Charging Over USB Always by samintegrity(m): 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lordaweezy:
There is nothing wrong with your phone. What is missing is your stock charger;without the stock charger your phone will charge very slow due to the absence of the flash charging. The best thing for you to do is to get a 2 Ampere original charger or if possible get the stock CHARGER. With the stock charger, there should be two thunderbolt indicating that flash charging is in progress. GOOD LUCK

Thanks for ur comment bro buh u didnt read the part where I said I charged it with infinix note2 follow come charger which is even much powerful than then normal hot note charger, its 2A ooo , still it gives charging over usb thus it charges very very slow , which I have no doubt if am to charge to 100% with its current situation, it may take 5-6hrs if not more,

2ndly when plugged to my laptop, it wont prompt usb , or give any sign of it connected to a laptop buh instead it charges straight giving same charging over usb . With no usb icon on phone
Re: Help!!! Infininx Hot Note Pro Charging Over USB Always by samintegrity(m): 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
stockbear:

Change ur charging port. had same issue with my tecno j7 but after I changed d port,I was able to see all the modes wen plugged to a pc

Thanks for ur comment,

Changing of charging port bro I think might be thr best option, buh then infinix carlcare isnt in Ondo state, I think the closest to me is Ibadan which is abt 2hrs or more journey, not alone the transportation fee and secondly I dnt know aw much dos guys will collect for their services

Also I dont know if those phone engineers here wud b able to do so without complicating issue
Re: Help!!! Infininx Hot Note Pro Charging Over USB Always by timidapsin(m): 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Update Galaxy S4 I9500 To Android 6.0.1 Resurrectionremix / Itel P32 For Sale (2 Weeks Old) / Umidigi One Vs TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Infinix Hot S3X Camera Comparison + Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.