Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Five Sure Businesses That Could Turn You To A Millionaire - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Five Sure Businesses That Could Turn You To A Millionaire (1870 Views)

3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month / 5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Sure Businesses That Could Turn You To A Millionaire by seggzz(m): 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
There are many businesses you could do out there but I decided to bring the most profitable of them. That is if I'm correct. The following businesses are the sure biz that could turn you into a millionaire or billionaire within a limited time. It depends on your hard work and discipline. All you need is get a capital to start up one.

(1). Open a church: You could become a millionaire by starting a church. I'm sure you know of bishop Oyedapo of winners Chapel and many rich pastors who are millionaire if not billionaire today. You could start by renting a building or any ways you want it. You could get members by performing miracles and other advertisement strategies. Don't ask me how you could get miracle. You could sell anointing oil, handkerchiefs and other things. Don't forget their tithes and offerings are yours. You could earn living by building or starting a church.

(2). Open a school: You could start from nursery and primary school, day care, tutorial and other means. You should make your target market to be illiterate people. You could make instant profit if you know how to bring in students. I have seen a school of 2 years old able to gather over 300 students.

(3). Open Agricultural/food business: You could make money daily without much advertisements. No humans can exist without food and many are lazy to cook at home. You could start animals rearing, crops planting and other farm products. You could open food shops where you sell food. I'm sure you can see shoprite and other food eateries how they pack millions from you.

(4). Start a manufacturing industry/business: You could start business that manufacture household products, health products and other marketable products in Nigeria. You are already a millionaire if you produce what people demand for.

(5). Internet and tech business: You could start business like e-commerce and others. You can develop a website or blogs. You could become software developer and engineer. You could go totally on online advertisement. I think I have heard of many millionaires like the owner of nairaland and others.

For more information visit http://seggzz2005..com.ng/2016/02/five-surest-businesses-that-could-turn.html?m=1
Re: Five Sure Businesses That Could Turn You To A Millionaire by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
Sure.
Re: Five Sure Businesses That Could Turn You To A Millionaire by seggzz(m): 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
protegesol:
Sure.
So sure
Re: Five Sure Businesses That Could Turn You To A Millionaire by bewitching: 3:03pm On May 17, 2016
Even cosmetics and baby skincare products can earn you gud money, Eva Alordiah made her first millions from make up, for more info contact 09093308321
Re: Five Sure Businesses That Could Turn You To A Millionaire by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
bewitching:
Even cosmetics and baby skincare products can earn you gud money, Eva Alordiah made her first millions from make up, for more info contact 09093308321
Why the PM? Anything serious?

(1) (Reply)

Do Women Play Bet9ja? These Photos Will Shock You / Vinicksnatural Skincare Abuja / U.s Verified Paypal With $63 Dollars For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.