Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Below N6700/50kg Bag Organic Fertilizer For Guaranteed Yield - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Below N6700/50kg Bag Organic Fertilizer For Guaranteed Yield (4702 Views)

My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) / How Much A 50kg Bag Of Local Rice Sold In Your Location? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Below N6700/50kg Bag Organic Fertilizer For Guaranteed Yield by OgeOnonuju(f): 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
The world is going organic. All over the globe, there is a steady shift back to nature. Mother Nature has all the goodness of life locked up inside. Humanity is discovering the hidden treasure in nature and man is returning to nature. Don't be left out. Do you care what is used to produce the foods you eat; the unprocessed foods I mean? Or are you a crop farmer? Do you care so much about yield and profit that you neglect the true wealth of consumers of the crops you grow? Health is the true wealth and it's about time we all join hands and care about the failing health of people all around ever since the shift to inorganic chemicals.

Do you know that there is organic fertilizer that is able to give you crop yield that is equivalent to or greater than what you get with inorganic chemical fertilizers? Do you also know that your crops are better protected from rotting quickly when you grow them with organic fertilizers?
The next planting season is around the corner. What sort of fertilizer are you planning to use for crop production this new year of bounty?

Inorganic Fertilizers or ORGANIC N. P. K. 20.10.10 Fertilizers?

Go ORGANIC today.

Email: valleysfood@gmail.com for enquiries on how to get your organic N.P.K. 20.10.10 fertilizer (for all varieties of crops), organic Urea 46.0.0 or organic N.P.K.15.15.15.

Or call: 0708-697-8093; 0809-590-6018.

Please, state your location and order quantity. NOTE: Up to trailer load supplies available.

Shipping and Delivery: 7-10days from confirmation of payment with respect to order quantity.
Re: Below N6700/50kg Bag Organic Fertilizer For Guaranteed Yield by DICON2: 11:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
prices, quantity n ur location
Re: Below N6700/50kg Bag Organic Fertilizer For Guaranteed Yield by OgeOnonuju(f): 12:16am On Feb 08, 2016
DICON2:
prices, quantity n ur location

Thanks for your interest, DICON2. Price is N4300 per bag, we can deliver up to trailer loads, from Owerri to any part of Nigeria as agreed and scheduled. Delivery trucks are available for shipment at cheaper rates. Let me know exactly what you need and your location. Thanks and have a great week ahead.
Re: Below N6700/50kg Bag Organic Fertilizer For Guaranteed Yield by kyuthman: 9:43am On Feb 08, 2016
Do u have Golden or Elephant NPK and Urea with there prices
Re: Below N6700/50kg Bag Organic Fertilizer For Guaranteed Yield by OgeOnonuju(f): 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
Thanks for your enquiry.

We don't sell those brands, sir/madam. We sell one of the 7 brands approved by the Federal Ministry of Agriculture Nigeria and we guarantee excellent crop yield. Brand name is Jenif Organic Fertilizer.

N.P.K. 20.10.10 and N.P.K.15.15.15 and urea are available at same price (N4,300).

Discount available for lorry load (200 bags) and above.
Re: Below N6700/50kg Bag Organic Fertilizer For Guaranteed Yield by Gabphina(m): 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
Thanks, this is interesting but I have a few questions. How many kg is your bag? Do you have certification for the proportion of NPK your are quoting? I hope it doesn't have odor? How long can your organic fertilizer be stored?
Re: Below N6700/50kg Bag Organic Fertilizer For Guaranteed Yield by OgeOnonuju(f): 1:29am On Feb 13, 2016
Gabphina:
Thanks, this is interesting but I have a few questions. How many kg is your bag? Do you have certification for the proportion of NPK your are quoting? I hope it doesn't have odor? How long can your organic fertilizer be stored?

The fertilizer bags are 50kg each. Each has been evaluated by the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and approved as one of the organic fertilizer manufacturers in Nigeria that serves State Governments too.

Though N.P.K is generally known as chemical fertilizer BUT this organic version is formulated to match the output of the chemical version in its N, P and K properties.
Re: Below N6700/50kg Bag Organic Fertilizer For Guaranteed Yield by OgeOnonuju(f): 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
@Gabphina: There is no expiry date. It's organic. No smell. No expiry.
Re: Below N6700/50kg Bag Organic Fertilizer For Guaranteed Yield by denis217: 8:38am On Mar 23, 2016
OgeOnonuju:
@Gabphina: There is no expiry date. It's organic. No smell. No expiry.
Some pictures of your products will help in Marketing your product.
Re: Below N6700/50kg Bag Organic Fertilizer For Guaranteed Yield by OgeOnonuju(f): 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
Here are photos of the product:
Re: Below N6700/50kg Bag Organic Fertilizer For Guaranteed Yield by Ajusshi: 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
OgeOnonuju:
Here are photos of the product:
Where are the pictures?
Re: Below N6700/50kg Bag Organic Fertilizer For Guaranteed Yield by OgeOnonuju(f): 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
You are right, Denis217m
Here is product photo:

Re: Below N6700/50kg Bag Organic Fertilizer For Guaranteed Yield by jethro2: 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
OgeOnonuju:
You are right, Denis217m Here is product photo:
But this is not organic. Why put organic

1 Like

Re: Below N6700/50kg Bag Organic Fertilizer For Guaranteed Yield by OgeOnonuju(f): 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
More...

Re: Below N6700/50kg Bag Organic Fertilizer For Guaranteed Yield by OgeOnonuju(f): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
jethro2:

But this is not organic.
Why put organic

It is organic, sir.

Don't be confused by the 'N.P.K..." Inscription. Like I stated earlier, it's formulated with natural raw materials to match the farm result of chemical N.P.K or even perform better than that. That's all.

For it to be approved by Fed. Min. Of agric as "Organic fertilizer" means that it went through various rigorous testing in laboratories and on the field for it to be approved.

So, if you need NPK, instead of using the chemical version, get this natural(organic) version.

I hope that I have answered your question, sir.
Re: Below N6700/50kg Bag Organic Fertilizer For Guaranteed Yield by jethro2: 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
No madam.
There is nothing to indicate this is organic.
I am an organic advocate and use a lot of it.

Its okay to advertise your product but its wrong to label it what its not.

NPK fertilizers are not organic

OgeOnonuju:

It is organic, sir.
Don't be confused by the 'N.P.K..." Inscription. Like I stated earlier, it's formulated with natural raw materials to match the farm result of chemical N.P.K or even perform better than that. That's all.
For it to be approved by Fed. Min. Of agric as "Organic fertilizer" means that it went through various rigorous testing in laboratories and on the field for it to be approved.
So, if you need NPK, instead of using the chemical version, get this natural(organic) version.
I hope that I have answered your question, sir.

1 Like

Re: Below N6700/50kg Bag Organic Fertilizer For Guaranteed Yield by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
Oge i sent a mail to you. Needed abt 12,000 bags. Does d 4k3 involve transportn to north?
Re: Below N6700/50kg Bag Organic Fertilizer For Guaranteed Yield by Babalagzy: 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
These fertilizer ARE organic. I have bought these fertilizers and used them. They are totally organic. N P and K are in both organic and inorganic fertilizers. In order to have standards, its also important to know the NPK content in organic fertilizers. Hence, the indication on the bags.
I suggest, OgeOnanuju, that you also indicate the composition of the organic materials in the fertilizer. I think that is what people want to see.
Re: Below N6700/50kg Bag Organic Fertilizer For Guaranteed Yield by OgeOnonuju(f): 1:19am On May 06, 2016
obakovich:
Oge i sent a mail to you. Needed abt 12,000 bags. Does d 4k3 involve transportn to north?

Obakovich, thanks for your post but I didn't receive your email, sir. I do check both inbox and spam folders daily but have not seen an email from you. Pls, resend to ogeononuju@gmail.com.

Yes, it is meant to cover transport to the north. However, there may be slight difference in price due to increase in fuel price.

Let me know your location. Call me on 0708-697-8093; 0809-590-6018 and let's talk.
Re: Below N6700/50kg Bag Organic Fertilizer For Guaranteed Yield by OgeOnonuju(f): 1:23am On May 06, 2016
Babalagzy, thanks for your post and testimonial.

The fertilizers are organic versions of NPK 20.210.10, NPK 15.15.15 and Urea 46.0.0 and the raw materials are organic wastes including organic agricultural wastes carefully formulated to match and even beat inorganic/chemical fertilizers that are causing rotting of crops, soil degradation and erosion and health hazards.
Re: Below N6700/50kg Bag Organic Fertilizer For Guaranteed Yield by OgeOnonuju(f): 1:34am On May 06, 2016
jethro2:
No madam.
There is nothing to indicate this is organic.
I am an organic advocate and use a lot of it.

Its okay to advertise your product but its wrong to label it what its not.

NPK fertilizers are not organic

Hello, Jethro. It's nice meeting an advocate of organic agricultural inputs. I believe that you know that NPK (nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium) represents the product's chemical composition and soil nutrients made available to the soil/crop by the application of the fertilizer.

Do not forget that there are naturally occurring chemicals and don't forget that even natural matter consists of natural chemicals not synthetic chemicals.

For our fertilizer, the NPK is naturally occurring in the organic wastes used in manufacturing it. The NPK in our fertilizer is not synthetic.

If it were not so, a prestigious and standard organization like the Federal Ministry of agriculture would not append its stamp of approval on the product as ORGANIC FERTILIZER and accredit it for manufacture and supply to farmers in Nigeria.

The manufacturer is registered with the Organic Fertilizer Manufacturers Association of Nigeria.

Let's have a chat if you don't mind. I'm available on whatsapp via 0809-590-6018.
Re: Below N6700/50kg Bag Organic Fertilizer For Guaranteed Yield by OgeOnonuju(f): 7:22am On May 19, 2016
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

PHONE UPDATE:

Mistakenly airtel number displayed on my SIM is not the same with the actual number/line of my SIM. As such I have been giving out 0708-367-8093 as my contact but I just discovered that the number shown to receivers when I call is 0708-697-8093.

My correct airtel number is 0708 697 8093.

My sincere apologies to all who have tried to reach me without success.
Re: Below N6700/50kg Bag Organic Fertilizer For Guaranteed Yield by damoceile: 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
OgeOnonuju:
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

PHONE UPDATE:

Mistakenly airtel number displayed on my SIM is not the same with the actual number/line of my SIM. As such I have been giving out 0708-367-8093 as my contact but I just discovered that the number shown to receivers when I call is 0708-697-8093.

My correct airtel number is 0708 697 8093.

My sincere apologies to all who have tried to reach me without success.

Madam do you still hav these fertilisers in stock, and can I get a bag shipped to Ibadan?
Re: Below N6700/50kg Bag Organic Fertilizer For Guaranteed Yield by joeoagroworldnig(m): 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
Good day house;
I need supply of Notore Urea granule fertilizer: upto 60tonnes; if you can supply it or have it do contact me as soon as possible:
* phone number: +2347064611494
* Email: joeoagroworldnig@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan fasting 4 Weeks Old Broilers Are For Sale In Ibadan / Affordable Farm Name Registration With Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) / OUT OF STOCK - Premium Quality Tokyo F1 Hybrid Cucumber Seeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.