Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

How Much A 50kg Bag Of Local Rice Sold In Your Location? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Much A 50kg Bag Of Local Rice Sold In Your Location? (3375 Views)

FG Blames Benin Republic And Cameroon Of Sabotaging Local Rice Production / Indian Garri Being Sold In Nigerian Supermarkets (Photos) / Pictures Of Harvested Local Rice In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much A 50kg Bag Of Local Rice Sold In Your Location? by dav8id(m): 8:54am On Jul 12, 2016
The hike in price of Foodstuff Now in this country is another thing ooo
A 50kg bag of Local rice Now Sold at #16,500 In my Location..
Comment below how much this same 50kg bag of local rice sold in you location
Re: How Much A 50kg Bag Of Local Rice Sold In Your Location? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 12, 2016
Are u just realising that u voted for change, foodstuff in the market has gone beyond what man can say
Re: How Much A 50kg Bag Of Local Rice Sold In Your Location? by hahn(m): 9:16am On Jul 12, 2016
Around 15k here in Ogun state.

The wisest move will be to buy a bag of rice against December because the hike at that period no go be here

Change indeed
Change in prices tongue

1 Like

Re: How Much A 50kg Bag Of Local Rice Sold In Your Location? by Odunharry(m): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2016
15k here..
Olodi Apapa

1 Like

Re: How Much A 50kg Bag Of Local Rice Sold In Your Location? by Pavore9: 9:47am On Jul 12, 2016
Sustained increase in production and in addition to our small holder rice farmers having access to simple machines such as harvester, thresher and winnower with each costing less than N100K to acquire eliminating manual labour to its barest minimum thus bringing down the market selling price. Also government subsidizing inputs such as herbicides and pesticides which are mostly imported by adopting zero or minimal import duty on them.
Re: How Much A 50kg Bag Of Local Rice Sold In Your Location? by dav8id(m): 10:50am On Jul 12, 2016
Oma307:
Are u just realising that u voted for change, foodstuff in the market has gone beyond what man can say

I tell u man, things are really hike
Re: How Much A 50kg Bag Of Local Rice Sold In Your Location? by Walexz02(m): 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
That is too expensive for a local rice.
Re: How Much A 50kg Bag Of Local Rice Sold In Your Location? by dav8id(m): 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
Walexz02:
That is too expensive for a local rice.

the price will go down once the new rice is out
Re: How Much A 50kg Bag Of Local Rice Sold In Your Location? by Carmal90(m): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
dav8id:

the price will go down once the new rice is out

Pls comments on ur blog,need reply urgently
Re: How Much A 50kg Bag Of Local Rice Sold In Your Location? by dav8id(m): 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
Carmal90:

Pls comments on ur blog,need reply urgently

EDITED

Comment approved and reply ..

so can still send me mail directly ..check contact us page for my official mail I'd
Re: How Much A 50kg Bag Of Local Rice Sold In Your Location? by HAH: 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
Pavore9:
Sustained increase in production and in addition to our small holder rice farmers having access to simple machines such as harvester, thresher and winnower with each costing less than N100K to acquire eliminating manual labour to its barest minimum thus bringing down the market selling price. Also government subsidizing inputs such as herbicides and pesticides which are mostly imported by adopting zero or minimal import duty on them.

Please where can I get the machines you mentioned at the price quoted, I want to try rice farming next year, I want to start with like 5 hectares . Thank you
Re: How Much A 50kg Bag Of Local Rice Sold In Your Location? by Pavore9: 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
HAH:

Please where can I get the machines you mentioned at the price quoted, I want to try rice farming next year, I want to start with like 5 hectares . Thank you

Check on Indian and Chinese websites for hand held harvester as one of such harvester can harvest an expanse in a day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k0jJqqsZsg

There are locally fabricated thresher and winnower, you just have to ask around.
Re: How Much A 50kg Bag Of Local Rice Sold In Your Location? by HAH: 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
Pavore9:

Check on Indian and Chinese websites for hand held harvester as one of such harvester can harvest an expanse in a day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k0jJqqsZsg

There are locally fabricated thresher and winnower, you just have to ask around.

Thanks will give it a try

(1) (Reply)

Buyers Needed For Watermelon / Poultry Farm For Lease In Portharcourt(SOLD OUT) / What's The Difference Between Brown Layers And Black Layers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.