Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,113 members, 7,957,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

Is It Ok For My wife to Password Her Phone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is It Ok For My wife to Password Her Phone (1024 Views)

Korra Obidi Shares Photos Of Policeman Who Slapped Her & Smashed Her Phone / Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos / "Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex?" - Actress Damilola Adegbite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok For My wife to Password Her Phone by victor2008(m): 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lately I noticed my wife password her phone was wondering may be she have skeleton in her closet,what do u feel
Re: Is It Ok For My wife to Password Her Phone by Michellla(f): 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
I think you have to be secure with yourself and understand that not everyone is going to hurt you, you must give her the benefit of the doubt, asking why she has a password is def overeacting and I think you will push her away if you continue to show your jealous side.she should have her own space

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For My wife to Password Her Phone by victor2008(m): 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
Michellla:
I think you have to be secure with yourself and understand that not everyone is going to hurt you, you must give her the benefit of the doubt, asking why she has a password is def overeacting and I think you will push her away if you continue to show your jealous side. She should have her own space
Ok if I hear u give her space after 3 kids,I won't give her that space
Re: Is It Ok For My wife to Password Her Phone by Michellla(f): 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
victor2008:

Ok if I hear u give her space after 3 kids,I won't give her that space
oh sorry...
thought i read girlfriend,not wifey.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For My wife to Password Her Phone by victor2008(m): 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
Michellla:
oh sorry...
thought i read girlfriend,not wifey.
What do u think
Re: Is It Ok For My wife to Password Her Phone by ritababe(f): 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
she's hiding something from you.
Re: Is It Ok For My wife to Password Her Phone by Michellla(f): 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
victor2008:

What do u think
She's Your Wife.
Take Your Stand & Tell Her To Remove The PassWord.
Re: Is It Ok For My wife to Password Her Phone by EfemenaXY: 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
Michellla:
She's Your Wife.
Take Your Stand & Tell Her To Remove The PassWord.

Is his wife a child to be dictated to?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For My wife to Password Her Phone by Dubemkelly(m): 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
Insecure man! What uu looking for? Until u find that, u gonna run away. Let her be and give her a lil privacy please.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For My wife to Password Her Phone by victor2008(m): 8:51pm On May 25, 2016
Dubemkelly:
Insecure man! What uu looking for? Until u find that, u gonna run away. Let her be and give her a lil privacy please.
No plz o,this is my wife need to know,there is no privacy here
Re: Is It Ok For My wife to Password Her Phone by ziggy3579: 9:19pm On May 25, 2016
Errrm, sir I think you are in the wrong place. You should be asking ur wife this question and not nairalander. Learn to keep ur family issues private cos if u seek advice from here, ur case na sorry case oo cos most of d peeps here are single and don't know what it is to b married. So pls sir Goan meet ur wife and ask her.

(1) (Reply)

BBA Star, Huddah Munroe Shares More Sexy Bikini Photos / Fan Surprised Toke Makinwa Didn't Attend The Oscars / Toke Makinwa Slays In Elpis Megalio Top (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.