Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

See Steps On How To Correct Your Name, Date Of Birth On NYSC Portal - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See Steps On How To Correct Your Name, Date Of Birth On NYSC Portal (1373 Views)

Batch B PCMs Keeping Vigil To Wait For NYSC Portal For Registration In Uyo / Nigerians React On Twitter As NYSC Portal Frustrates Them / Nysc Batch A 2017 Update: How To Correct Your Date Of Birth On The NYSC Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Steps On How To Correct Your Name, Date Of Birth On NYSC Portal by Elitesplanet: 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
This is a reminded to those who will be starting their NYSC Registration on the 8th of February 2016.
For those of us who has one mistake or the other that you were not able to correct like date of birth.
Eg:
.1) Date of Birth : 16 - 02 - 1990 , but mistakenly sent NYSC. 16 - 02 - 1992 as my date of Birth, what Date of birth should I use when under going my Registration?
Answers : Use the date of Birth you sent NYSC. Which is 16 - 02 - 1992 . When you get to camp you make necessary corrections.

Source: http://www.elitesplanetblog.com/2016/02/see-steps-on-how-to-correct-your-name.html#ixzz3zVEOiRpm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Skill Acquisition, Youth Empowerment And Wealth Creation / Relocation From Ebonyi To Lagos / Nysc 2008 Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.