Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Falana Hails Supreme Court, Asks Saraki To Resign - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Falana Hails Supreme Court, Asks Saraki To Resign (20128 Views)

Soldiers Kill Notorious Cultist 'The Supreme' In Rivers (Graphic Pics) / APC Senator Begs Nigerians Over Economy, Asks Saraki To Resign / Taxi Driver Commits Suicide After Supreme Court Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Hails Supreme Court, Asks Saraki To Resign by orakao8: 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
1 BOTTLE OF ORIGIN FOR YOU
RegimentedCom:
When two brothers fight to death, strangers inherit their properties....Saraki trial might just be the beginning of the end for APC.
Re: Falana Hails Supreme Court, Asks Saraki To Resign by Elan83(m): 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
falana d integrity challanged charlatan,,
Re: Falana Hails Supreme Court, Asks Saraki To Resign by emerged01(m): 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
allanphash7:
Come back here match don finish

Wetin I wan talk sef. Falana don talk Wetin I be wan talk

1 Like

Re: Falana Hails Supreme Court, Asks Saraki To Resign by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
He should resign and apologize to Nigerians and never contest for any public position!
BUT BECAUSE THIS IS NIGERIA
He will remain in power and at the end of the day, if found guilty, they will find a way to appeal till when the case is swept under the carpet!

I belong to no party!!
Re: Falana Hails Supreme Court, Asks Saraki To Resign by amusadele: 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
This type of Nigerians who are always out against pdp are the most useless Nigerians. Why did he not hail the Supreme court for all cases against apc? Because he sees Sataki as the most likely senator to decamp back to apc, he sees him as bad and is asking for his resignation. Even when apc and Oyegun is asking Buhar to probe the Justices, he sees nothing bad in it. Very evil Nigerians.
Re: Falana Hails Supreme Court, Asks Saraki To Resign by WATCHOVER(m): 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
Mr. Falana with or without Saraki the National Assembly under this government do not have integrity
Re: Falana Hails Supreme Court, Asks Saraki To Resign by GodpunishBuhari: 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
ozoigbondu:
Saraki has not been found guilty so their is no need for him to resign

N.B l do not support Saraki or his janjaweedd party just my opinion
Re: Falana Hails Supreme Court, Asks Saraki To Resign by SmartMugu: 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
FOODIC:
OH GOD... WAT A DREAM COME THROUGH.... I HAV FASTED AND PRAYED FOR THIS POSITION, GOD BEING SO KIND, IT CAME TU PASS... WHO SAID YU WONT ACHIEVE YUR DREAMS THIS YEAR?

Back tu the topic..... Let me read it again
So, your dream for this year is to be FTC on NL
Re: Falana Hails Supreme Court, Asks Saraki To Resign by Kenobus: 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
Montaque:
Falana. What has he said about the latest supreme court decision?
Hope he is shocked too.
Falana hasn't said anything about the recent judgements. He is an Apc man and they were hit below the belt
Re: Falana Hails Supreme Court, Asks Saraki To Resign by bayinq25(m): 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
Islie:

www.punchng.com/falana-hails-supreme-court-asks-saraki-to-resign/

I've always prayed for this corruption fight to start from my state(kwara)..can't wait for saraki's sentence...no political thief is my brother,I refuse to be as stupid as the pipeline bombers who'll suffer more for their actions in protecting these stupid leaders..APC and PDP members are scumbags to me...
Re: Falana Hails Supreme Court, Asks Saraki To Resign by flokii: 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hemanwel:
Why didn't Falana hail the Supreme Court for Rivers,Akwa-Ibom,et al,elections judgement?

BTW:

Yorubas are the biggest beneficiaries of this Buhari's administration,therefore they are ready to follow the corpse to the grave

like d igbos (backbone of oga clueless govt.) did..

so what's ur point?. no be una start 'our.son' politics labelling others 'muslims trying to islamize Nigeria'

abeg go siddon one place..

1 Like

Re: Falana Hails Supreme Court, Asks Saraki To Resign by eleko1: 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
sad sad sad.So true. The more u look in dis obodo Nija,the less u see. If nah common man now,police for don drag am.Make we dey luk sha.
Agubushmenyo:
He should resign and apologize to Nigerians and never contest for any public position!
BUT BECAUSE THIS IS NIGERIA
He will remain in power and at the end of the day, if found guilty, they will find a way to appeal till when the case is swept under the carpet!

I belong to no party!!
Re: Falana Hails Supreme Court, Asks Saraki To Resign by FOODIC(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
No , one of them
SmartMugu:
Re: Falana Hails Supreme Court, Asks Saraki To Resign by eleko1: 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
grin grin sad grin grin grin cheesy lipsrsealed embarassed. I weak ooo
SmartMugu:

Re: Falana Hails Supreme Court, Asks Saraki To Resign by blackboy2star(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ekweremadu for SP... All calling for Saraki's resignation...
Re: Falana Hails Supreme Court, Asks Saraki To Resign by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
Montaque:
Falana. What has he said about the latest supreme court decision?
Hope he is shocked too.
he's still having thoughts in his mind on what to say on the matter
Re: Falana Hails Supreme Court, Asks Saraki To Resign by nijanigga: 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
martineinstein:
Black man no Dey resign
especially in the capital of corruption and scammers.
Re: Falana Hails Supreme Court, Asks Saraki To Resign by babra19: 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
Islie:

www.punchng.com/falana-hails-supreme-court-asks-saraki-to-resign/
SMART WATCH Original smart watch available Features. 1. FM 2. Pedometer 3. Stopwatch 4. Message 5. Calendar 6. Altimeter 7. Headset 8. Watch 9. Mp3 10.Phonebook 11.Camera 12. Thermometer 13. Barometer 14. Dial/Answer 15. Bluetooth 16. Alarm please call: 07033765233 just 8k
Re: Falana Hails Supreme Court, Asks Saraki To Resign by Archiq: 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
Saraki has been finally snared. What a pity.
Re: Falana Hails Supreme Court, Asks Saraki To Resign by Hysmady(m): 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
Baba Falz the bad guy grin
Re: Falana Hails Supreme Court, Asks Saraki To Resign by ashjay001(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
LEGALAide:
Well in case you don't know, Falana ain't no Human right activist, 'coz he can't hold a candle to our dear Gani when it comes to Human right stuffs.
He's just a social media activist.
What prominent case has he handled in the history of Nigerian litigation?
Just making a noise everywhere.
Pathetic!

Do a little research b4 condemning. Gani might be d bench mark, but Falana was a trailblazer in his right. Read dssadwww.mynewswatchtimesng.com/femi-falana-getting-romantic-old-age-wife-funmi/)

I took u up because I recently read on NL he took on d FG during his NYSC year and won d case.
Re: Falana Hails Supreme Court, Asks Saraki To Resign by Hemanwel(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
flokii:

like d igbos (backbone of oga clueless govt.) did..

so what's ur point?. no be una start 'our.son' politics labelling others 'muslims trying to islamize Nigeria'

abeg go siddon one place..
So,you used the "CHANGE" mantra to deceive Nigerians into believing you were championing a course for a better Nigeria when in actual sense,you were fighting for your regional selfish interest?
You know what?No matter how hard you try to hide the truth,it will definitely shine forth!Thank God it is already prevailing
Re: Falana Hails Supreme Court, Asks Saraki To Resign by flokii: 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hemanwel:
So,you used the "CHANGE" mantra to deceive Nigerians into believing you were championing a course for a better Nigeria when in actual sense,you were fighting for your regional selfish interest?
You know what?No matter how hard you try to hide the truth,it will definitely shine forth!Thank God it is already prevailing

what interest are you talking about?

d same interest that changed 'GEJtill2019' to 'Biafraudornothing' right? or which exactly

tho. d tribal factor is there, the interest of Nigeria is d.most important

just like OBJ said,.GEJ was not an.option... hence d triumph of CHANGE

incase you don't know.. we yorubas are still d most neutral in terms of bigotry... d election results confirmed that.

so get ur facts right
Re: Falana Hails Supreme Court, Asks Saraki To Resign by sunsewa: 11:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
hail supreme court when it favours u,but condemn it when it never favours u.
Re: Falana Hails Supreme Court, Asks Saraki To Resign by Rolings: 4:01am On Feb 08, 2016
Hemanwel:
Why didn't Falana hail the Supreme Court for Rivers,Akwa-Ibom,et al,elections judgement?

BTW:

Yorubas are the biggest beneficiaries of this Buhari's administration,therefore they are ready to follow the corpse to the grave

Ibos were the biggest beneficiary of the Jonathan government that's why they still haven't gotten over their loss and are ready to follow Jonathan's corpse to the grave.
Re: Falana Hails Supreme Court, Asks Saraki To Resign by chivic(m): 9:41am On Feb 08, 2016
Falana should be guided,he keeps quiet in pressing political matters that he ought to comment on and is he is making some schoolboy statement which questions his high professional profile.He knows very well that u are not guilty until proven guilty.is he no longer in Nigeria. If saraki,should resign and at the end is proven not guilty,will he get back his SP.except if Falana has joined in pronouncing an accused guilty before he is tried.

Ooooooo where is Gani?

This na Naija!!!
Re: Falana Hails Supreme Court, Asks Saraki To Resign by Laid2001: 10:12am On Feb 08, 2016
Falana gbo tie, tara eni laa gbo!
Re: Falana Hails Supreme Court, Asks Saraki To Resign by LegalAnalyst(m): 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
LEGALAide:
Well in case you don't know, Falana ain't no Human right activist, 'coz he can't hold a candle to our dear Gani when it comes to Human right stuffs.
He's just a social media activist.
What prominent case has he handled in the history of Nigerian litigation?
Just making a noise everywhere.
Pathetic!

I don't know If I G P v. ANPP rings bell to you. And who possibly handle the case. Then you will know If Falana has contributed anything. Call him Social/Medial Activist I careless, but he has contributed to our jurisprudence though not as much as late Fawehinmi

#NaijaLegalAnalyst
Re: Falana Hails Supreme Court, Asks Saraki To Resign by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
LegalAnalyst:

I don't know If I G P v. ANPP rings bell to you. And who possibly handle the case. Then you will know If Falana has contributed anything. Call him Social/Medial Activist I careless, but he has contributed to our jurisprudence though not as much as late Fawehinmi

#NaijaLegalAnalyst
NaijaLegalAnalyst?
More like SeniorAdvocateofNairaland
Please what's the citation of the case you're talking about?
Btw did you just ask me who handled the case?
Lol, seems you do not know.
Is IGP V. ANPP the citation of a case?
Do you know how many IGP V. ANPPs there are?
Park well brother.
Falana is a social media activist!
Re: Falana Hails Supreme Court, Asks Saraki To Resign by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
LegalAnalyst:

#NaijaLegalAnalyst
LegalAnalyst:

#NaijaLegalAnalyst
NaijaLegalAnalyst?
More like SeniorAdvocateofNairaland
Please what's the citation of the case you're talking about?
Btw did you just ask me who handled the case?
Lol, seems you do not know.
Is IGP V. ANPP the citation of a case?
Do you know how many IGP V. ANPPs there are?
Park well brother.
Falana is a social media activist!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Burying Daughter Alive / Generator Thief Forced To Do Frog Jump After Being Caught (Video) / Abubakar Hassan Killed In Zamfara, Sparks Tension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.