Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up. (1216 Views)

"I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up. by harmless(m): 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
We have been married for four years now but I have come to the conclusion that I have made a terrible mistake marrying my wife.Despite her good family background and good education, she has a problem keeping her volatile temper in check. Love At the drop of a hat, she blows up and levels all sorts of accusations against me. Apart from her verbal abuse, she’s recently resorted to being physical, but I soon tried to curb that.The first time she raised her hands to me, I really beat some common sense into her. She’s tried it a couple of times since then and I’ve given her the beating she deserves. I am not a violent person but some women really bring out the violence in you.Surprisingly, I’ve also discovered that my wife is more sexually responsive after I have roughened her up. This has excited me a bit and encouraged me to beat her more, though not to the extent that I would harm her. Do you think she is one of these type of women who like violent sex?
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up. by itokam: 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
Huh? U even get mind to beat ur wife in d first place? Blady! Ur half man angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
Good. Now sign up for boxing classes so you can properly pummel her to a pulp next time.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up. by DesChyko: 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
Which means anytime you're as Hot as hell, she'll spend two weeks at LUTH after sex undecided

Lawdy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up. by PHAYOL81: 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
My dear friend don't make that a yardstick for turning her to a horrible punching bag cos in the end something surely have to give.
# JustMyHumbleGift undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up. by HARDBUOI: 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
yes some ladies like dat..makes dem have dat feeling of being dominated or being under a man but u are talkin abt ur wife here .
pls dont be a wife beater it is not a nice thing to do,
i very much understand ur feeling wen she angers u up with abuses or hitting u.
but there are better way to punish her ratter than hitting her
i cant remember when i hit a woman last
bcoz wen i do...i always feel irritated on dat arm until d following day or wen i sleep n wake up
so i decided to stop long ago....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
Shi!t!!!!, this can only be an end time wife. Op dnt allow her turn u into a monster.
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up. by EfemenaXY: 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
harmless:
We have been married for four years now but I have come to the conclusion that I have made a terrible mistake marrying my wife.Despite her good family background and good education, she has a problem keeping her volatile temper in check. Love At the drop of a hat, she blows up and levels all sorts of accusations against me. Apart from her verbal abuse, she’s recently resorted to being physical, but I soon tried to curb that.The first time she raised her hands to me, I really beat some common sense into her. She’s tried it a couple of times since then and I’ve given her the beating she deserves. I am not a violent person but some women really bring out the violence in you.Surprisingly, I’ve also discovered that my wife is more sexually responsive after I have roughened her up. This has excited me a bit and encouraged me to beat her more, though not to the extent that I would harm her. Do you think she is one of these type of women who like violent sex?

And when she's in the mood for sex, she should hire a couple of guys to rough you up real good and beat you to within an inch of your life.

The sex afterwards would surpass anything you've ever known.

Sick thread.
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up. by OnyeEgo1(m): 8:07am On Feb 09, 2016
EfemenaXY:

And when she's in the mood for sex, she should hire a couple of guys to rough you up real good and beat you to within an inch of your life.

The sex afterwards would surpass anything you've ever known.
T
Sick thread.

U didnt disappointed aunty.. epic response for d ode
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up. by ivyT(f): 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
harmless:

really? Like seriously? As in? U r kidding..who does dis?

I dont have an answer to ur question.
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up. by byvan03: 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
You sound like a freak yourself undecided.
Re: My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up. by raumdeuter: 6:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
And when police carry you remember to tell them say na pre-intimacy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Husband Demands Refund Of N486,000 Wedding Expenses From Wife / Two Children Accidentally Switched At Birth Three Years Ago Returns To Parent / Habits That Show Improper Upbringing In Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.