Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

U.k Border Agency Are To Worst Racist In The World(home Office - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U.k Border Agency Are To Worst Racist In The World(home Office (2482 Views)

A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) / USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? / Uk Border Agency Hit By Fresh Bribes For Visas Issued To Nigerians/africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.k Border Agency Are To Worst Racist In The World(home Office by davidovie: 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2009
The British Border Agency as also known as UKBA (Home Office) are the worst RACIST in the world, Please, Go to the YARLS WOOD Detention Centre very close to London, where they Detain Newly born babies and their parents and some time inject pregnat women at the detection camp so as not to give birth in their country to claim right of Abode in future. They have around 7 different Immigration detection camp around England. They have a nurse in YARLS WOOD Detection centre that do the dirty job of injecting pregnat women to kill their baby her name is RUTH and staff name Vickie Murrey and alot other Home office staff In CARDIFF name Philip Alanquatermine and Philip Lawson and in LONDON Nick Church ( they are highly racist they hated BLACKS with a passion.

This Detection Camps are Worst Than GERMANY DETECTION CENTRE That killed 6 million Jews During Adolf Hitlar time.

So they should teaching us HUMAN RIGHT.

it a shame to U.K. Government,

Lets start Deporting all the Britons in Nigeria without the right papers to leave in this country.
Re: U.k Border Agency Are To Worst Racist In The World(home Office by skfa1: 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2009
davidovie:

The British Border Agency as also known as UKBA (Home Office) are the worst RACIST in the world, Please, Go to the YARLS WOOD Detention Centre very close to London, where they Detain Newly born babies and their parents and some time inject pregnat women at the detection camp so as not to give birth in their country to claim right of Abode in future. They have around 7 different Immigration detection camp around England. They have a nurse in YARLS WOOD Detection centre that do the dirty job of injecting pregnat women to kill their baby her name is RUTH and staff name Vickie Murrey and alot other Home office staff In CARDIFF name Philip Alanquatermine and Philip Lawson and in LONDON Nick Church ( they are highly racist they hated BLACKS with a passion.

This Detection Camps are Worst Than GERMANY DETECTION CENTRE That killed 6 million Jews During Adolf Hitlar time.

So they should teaching us HUMAN RIGHT.

it a shame to U.K. Government,

Lets start Deporting all the Britons in Nigeria without the right papers to leave in this country.

If what u said is true, then they are not human being.
Re: U.k Border Agency Are To Worst Racist In The World(home Office by tunnytox(m): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2009
If this is true and you live in the UK i'll suggest you inform some human rights bodies with your facts, I'll do that if I have enough evidences.very pathetic sad sad
Re: U.k Border Agency Are To Worst Racist In The World(home Office by cvibe: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2009
@ poster,

If you have your facts, simply email Channel 5 or News of the world in UK.
Re: U.k Border Agency Are To Worst Racist In The World(home Office by davidovie: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2009
All what I wrote were true ,if you are in the U.K , Check the names I have mention above in HOME OFFICE staff in Cardiff, Mr Philip AlanQuatermine and Philip Lawson and others and in London Croyden, Home Office, Mr. Nick Church. THEY ARE HIGHLY RACIST,They hated BLACKS with a passion.

And the NURSE in YARLSWOOD DETENTION CAMP .MRS RUTH, she does the dirty job of injecting pregnat women and give them drug to make them have ABORTION because they do not want them have their children there to claim RIGHT OF ABODE in future. While being supervise by a VICKIE MURREY from the HOME OFFICE ,UKBA
please, go to YARLS WOOD IMMIGRATION DETENTION CENTRE , close to London, you would find newly born babies and their parents in that Camp. and what has this newly babies done to allow them being kept in INHUMAN condition.

What pains me most the British Government want to teach other country HUMAN RIGHT. even in Nigeria ,the Government can not allow a newly born children being kept in prison. or the USA.

It a shame to to HOME OFFICE , UK Border Agency. And the British Government.
Re: U.k Border Agency Are To Worst Racist In The World(home Office by yommyuk: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2009
@davidovie

FEW QUESTIONS FOR U

1, how did u get this info - do u have hard evidence?
2, were u detained yourself or do u work there?
3, where the so called pregnated women injected without their consent?
4, did u physically see the injections administered?
5, what is the current situations of the women? r they still in detention or deported?
Re: U.k Border Agency Are To Worst Racist In The World(home Office by blackspade(m): 12:48am On Jul 04, 2009
Wait. . . . . .are you saying that the immigration authorities are giving women abortions, without their permission?? That is VERY illegal, especially in Britian. That violates a very basic human right, if this is indeed true, notify some sort of news agency like someone suggested before.
Re: U.k Border Agency Are To Worst Racist In The World(home Office by davidovie: 8:05am On Jul 04, 2009
cvibe
can you give me the email address of channel 5 and news of the world and other human right group in the u.k so that i can email them to give them the details of this human right violations going on presently in the YARLSWOOD DETENTION CENTER NEAR LONDON
Re: U.k Border Agency Are To Worst Racist In The World(home Office by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 04, 2009
I doubt any western country would give any woman, with or without their consent, injections to abort their babies. Can you imagine the outcry? Until I see irrefutable proof, as far as I'm concerned, it didn't happen.

@ David: Did you actually see this happen? Where these women injected in your presence? If they were injected in your presence, (which I doubt) are you sure these injections were for the purpose of aborting an unborn child?

The name Philip Alan Quartermain sounds like a name straight out of a book. . .King Solomon's Mines springs to mind. . .
Re: U.k Border Agency Are To Worst Racist In The World(home Office by DisGuy: 9:57am On Jul 04, 2009
Check the names I have mention above in HOME OFFICE staff in Cardiff, Mr Philip AlanQuatermine and Philip Lawson and others and in London Croyden, Home Office, Mr. Nick Church. THEY ARE HIGHLY RACIST,They hated BLACKS with a passion.

check the name to see they work there or check the name to see if its a racist name? undecided

finding it difficult to believe you, anyone complain and the authorities refuse to investigate?
perhaps someone you know lost a baby whilst in detention?

there was a report some few months back criticising the home office for not fast tracking women with babies
at their detention centres
Re: U.k Border Agency Are To Worst Racist In The World(home Office by i5r431: 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2009
Re: U.k Border Agency Are To Worst Racist In The World(home Office by seyibrown(f): 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2009
Some staff may be racist but I don't think this story is true.
Re: U.k Border Agency Are To Worst Racist In The World(home Office by 1honeybee: 2:27am On Jul 05, 2009
davidovie:

All what I wrote were true ,if you are in the U.K , Check the names I have mention above in HOME OFFICE staff in Cardiff, Mr Philip AlanQuatermine and Philip Lawson and others and in London Croyden, Home Office, Mr. Nick Church. THEY ARE HIGHLY RACIST,They hated BLACKS with a passion.

And the NURSE in YARLSWOOD DETENTION CAMP .MRS RUTH, she does the dirty job of injecting pregnat women and give them drug to make them have ABORTION because they do not want them have their children there to claim RIGHT OF ABODE in future. While being supervise by a VICKIE MURREY from the HOME OFFICE ,UKBA
please, go to YARLS WOOD IMMIGRATION DETENTION CENTRE , close to London, you would find newly born babies and their parents in that Camp. and what has this newly babies done to allow them being kept in INHUMAN condition.

What pains me most the British Government want to teach other country HUMAN RIGHT. even in Nigeria ,the Government can not allow a newly born children being kept in prison. or the USA.

It a shame to to HOME OFFICE , UK Border Agency. And the British Government.

Its CROYDON not croyden. . . . smiley
But how did you come across the infor though?
Re: U.k Border Agency Are To Worst Racist In The World(home Office by Nobody: 4:31am On Jul 05, 2009
i dont care about human right this and human right that. if a woman has legal document to enter the UK then everything should be right for her and she wouldnt land in no detention center. now if some idiot women want to use the pregnancy as some ploy to get better treatment to enter illegally then i held her responsible for whatever she gets there and for what she put herself and that newborn baby into.
why do these women land in detention center at the first place? do they just wake up and appear there? didnt these women knew that they didnt have the right documentation to enter or live in UK. didnt they know that they were pregnant? do you think its wrong for the UK government to NOT want illegal immigrant to have babies in their already overcrowded country. (the taxpayers are always the ones footing that bill). as a taxpayer, i do not want my hard earn taxes to  be "robbed" by people who use the system to get in the country and milk us dry.
to each their own.
ps as for the claim of forced abortion, this is BS.
Re: U.k Border Agency Are To Worst Racist In The World(home Office by justwise(m): 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

i dont care about human right this and human right that. if a woman has legal document to enter the UK then everything should be right for her and she wouldnt land in no detention center. now if some idiot women want to use the pregnancy as some ploy to get better treatment to enter illegally then i held her responsible for whatever she gets there and for what she put herself and that newborn baby into.
why do these women land in detention center at the first place? do they just wake up and appear there? didnt these women knew that they didnt have the right documentation to enter or live in UK. didnt they know that they were pregnant? do you think its wrong for the UK government to NOT want illegal immigrant to have babies in their already overcrowded country. (the taxpayers are always the ones footing that bill). as a taxpayer, i do not want my hard earn taxes to be "robbed" by people who use the system to get in the country and milk us dry.
to each their own.
ps as for the claim of forced abortion, this is BS.

I totally agree with u, I don't even believe the OP, if u are an illegal immigrant then u are, don't expect UK govt to wecome u with red carpet while taxpayers like me pay for it
Re: U.k Border Agency Are To Worst Racist In The World(home Office by felifeli: 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2009
I am really no lover of UK even though I spent a substantial part of my life there , but then I also do wonder where the OP got the information. From persons detained in the mentioned places ? But since they can't be accessed I will accept that the information was passed through their lawyers or was extracted after they were deported. There are really some grey areas in the story.
Having said this, we know that UK law enforcement are trained to exert "maximum force" both as protection and as deterrent. Therefore this may not be quite false also. But what can you do on Nairaland ? My brother forget about it and get on with your life in Naija. No be by force to go UK ; abi ?
Re: U.k Border Agency Are To Worst Racist In The World(home Office by yommyuk: 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2009
Poster?

Get ur facts right b4 u come parading urself on NL.
Your allegation is CRAP angry
Re: U.k Border Agency Are To Worst Racist In The World(home Office by Oloks(m): 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2009
Oh boy U might have issues with the Immigration in UK, but all this wey u dey jive here, na tory. In as much as there is racism in the Western World they will not do it in kororo wey u dey talk,

If u are so sure provide supporting evidence, either u email me on folufemi@gmail.com or call me on +41 762 575040 (Switzerland) and I will follow this up.

Don't let subjective views affect our reasoning.

(1) (Reply)

Study In Iceland / How To Get A Lost Int'l Passport Back. / Immigrating To Any Of This Countries Will Make You An Instant Naira Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.