Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look (39477 Views)

E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo / E-money Shows Off Limousine, Tells Fans To Send Account Details / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by ovokonado(m): 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lol. U min am o
Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by niggi4life(m): 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
Money is good!
Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by taurus21: 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
holicalpha:
Oh Jehovah, I know he worked hard to earn his money, but he was also blessed and lucky!

Anything I put my hands into let it flourish, I want your blessings,as I start this week grant me my wishes oh Jehovah..IJN

Like/share to say AMEN.

Is Jesus or jehovah on nairaland? Better find the right way to communicate with him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by henrydadon(m): 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
i dont want to know the sorce of this guy money ..all i want is for the lord almighty to bless me also...because I know he can't have all this without the lord blessing
Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by moshino(m): 10:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
Honestly1:
Cool

Random Obama look-alike.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by 100Cents: 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
Thats a bullet proof merscedes van limo.

Label boss indeed..
Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by tgmservice: 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
This E-money and his brother Kcee act like people who can kill for Money
Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by slimfit1(m): 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
He can't even create jobs for his people he is buying or investing in cars what a shame.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by ovokonado(m): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
Honestly1:
Cool
yh
Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by Codyt(m): 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
afribookorg:
[b]An Arab was admitted in the Hospital for a heart operation, but prior to the surgery the doctors needed to store his blood incase the need arises.

As the gentleman had a rare type of blood, it couldn't be found locally. So the call went out to the neighboring towns. Finally an Igbo guy was located who had a similar type of blood.

The IGBO guy willingly donated his blood for the Arab. After the surgery,the Arab sent the Igbo guy as appreciation, a new BMW 540iL, diamonds, lapis lazuli jewelry,and half a million US dollars.

Once again the Arab had to go through a corrective surgery. His doctor telephoned the igbo dude who was more than happy to donate his blood again. After a successful surgery,the Arab sent the dude a thank you card and a box of almond chocolate & sweets.

The igbo guy was shocked to see that the Arab this time did not reciprocate his kind gesture as he had anticipated. He phoned the Arab and told him, 'I thought this time you would give me Toyota Prado,Diamonds and Jewelry. But you gave only a card and a box of almond chocolate & sweets.

To this the Arab replied 'Nwanne I can't help it, ..... Now I have igbo blood in my veins!![/b]
LAWL as in LOL!!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by jtjohn(m): 11:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
Sugarhugs:
Very handsome rich nigga,
you like him...
Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by vital94(m): 11:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
No be only e money bt c money
Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by Petroking: 11:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
yusaze2007:
Five star music boss, E-Money is definitely a man of style. The label boss who has been rated as one of the richest label owners in Nigeria today definitely loves to show his fans that his style game is on fleek.
He took to his Instagram page to share what he rocked today. He also explained that he would be revealing something interesting in 11 days time which happens to be his birthday

Caption: countdown to my day 18th Feb Thank you lord.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBfreWJgxnV/?taken-by=iam_emoney1

In the third picture, I hope the Mercedes Benz car i am seeing over there that looks like a space bus is not what i am thinking about.. If it is EFCC and ICPC nor dey work den. I am not beefing him but if it is the car i think it is then someone needs to be checked inside out ooo..

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
My second ROLE MODEL..I respect his style of living.

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
Petroking:

In the third picture, I hope the Mercedes Benz car i am seeing over there that looks like a space bus is not what i am thinking about.. If it is EFCC and ICPC nor dey work den. I am not beefing him but if it is the car i think it is then someone needs to be checked inside out ooo..

Nope. Its his personal family ride. He customized the inside of that truck to look like a private jet.
I don't have the pics here but u can Google it. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by johnPollock(m): 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
Sugarhugs:
Very handsome rich nigga,
are u a mermaid cos I saw u coming out of a sea and saying u are a goddess?
Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by noirsangre(m): 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
yusaze2007:
tongue tongue tongue

CONTINUE TO SEE MORE OF HIS SUNDAY LOOKS HERE:

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/five-star-music-boss-e-money-shows-off-his-sunday-look-photos.html

HBD in advance....
The guy no reach my left leg joor
Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by EJONTHEBEAT(m): 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
the lord is really good to u jour
Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
I need a live like this, infact a live better than this one is what i pray for with peace and rest of mind to spend the money, Dear God please change my story, make me to live a pure and good live.

Thank you Lord for answered prayers
Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by Yusluv12(m): 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
holicalpha:
Oh Jehovah, I know he worked hard to earn his money, but he was also blessed and lucky!

Anything I put my hands into let it flourish, I want your blessings,as I start this week grant me my wishes oh Jehovah..IJN

Like/share to say AMEN.
Amen
Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
johnPollock:
are u a mermaid cos I saw u coming out of a sea and saying u are a goddess?

I'm not a mermaid.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by piagetskinner(m): 12:06am On Feb 08, 2016
Quick question here..... What does he do for a living?

2 Likes

Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by Duletion(m): 12:08am On Feb 08, 2016
Hey sure loves baby colours

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by ijebuloaded(m): 12:09am On Feb 08, 2016
Dear Nairalanders Upcoming Artist... Here is a free rap beat ....Download now and kill it

https://www.nairaland.com/2919387/free-rap-beat-xbreazybeats
Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by Jacko1(m): 12:17am On Feb 08, 2016
Does dis dude wear an outfit twice
Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by prettysassy101: 12:38am On Feb 08, 2016
Please how do I create a new topic/post...?
Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by Abedfff14: 12:39am On Feb 08, 2016
money is good
Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by Jerryike12(m): 12:52am On Feb 08, 2016
Peace
Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by Bizinton: 1:08am On Feb 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 08, 2016
It in d blood
Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by RichYoungNigga: 1:43am On Feb 08, 2016
omojane91:
So?

You still live in poverty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal / Frank Edoho Fires Back At A Man Who Insulted Him On Twitter / How DSS Saved Timaya From Bayelsa Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.