Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

How To Develop Educational Technology That Will Suit Learning - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Develop Educational Technology That Will Suit Learning (301 Views)

New Quiz Question With 15,000 Naira Prize Money About Educational Technology ... / Unilorin, ABUAD To Develop Medicinal Rice / Student In Oversized Suit For Project Defense Today (hilarious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Develop Educational Technology That Will Suit Learning by incorrectpin(m): 5:45am On Feb 08, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: How To Develop Educational Technology That Will Suit Learning by incorrectpin(m): 6:14am On Feb 08, 2016
Today teaching -learning are done through common methods such as lecture method,discussion method,chalkboard and the likes.But my question is how long will such method last in the four wall of the classroom.
Consequently i suggest there should be a technological advancement that will make learning more effectuve,because the sine qua non for learning provide good academic productivity.
Therefore it is now necessary will put all hands on deck to suggest best technological advancement that will help put learning in place in other to achieve suitable goals in learning environment.
Re: How To Develop Educational Technology That Will Suit Learning by incorrectpin(m): 6:14am On Feb 08, 2016
Today teaching -learning are done through common methods such as lecture method,discussion method,chalkboard and the likes.But my question is how long will such method last in the four walls of the classroom.
Consequently i suggest there should be a technological advancement that will make learning more effectuve,because the sine qua non for learning provide good academic productivity.
Therefore it is now necessary will put all hands on deck to suggest best technological advancement that will help put learning in place in other to achieve suitable goals in learning environment.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Lokoja, 2015/2016 Pre-degree Form/ And Part-time Form/ Is On Sales / When Pronouns And Adjectives Are The Same / Sap Testing Corporate Training In Pune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.