Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) (26386 Views)

NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse / 5 Practical Ways To Improve Health Care In Nigeria / Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by howardriddle: 10:22am On Feb 08, 2016
nice one

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by pretydiva(f): 10:23am On Feb 08, 2016
Let d war begin
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 08, 2016
kulikuli26:
Has the owner of this property been convicted? Why ground this company while investigation is still ongoing? I don't think people should be thrown out of job this crucial time. If the person is found to be corrupt, why not FG appoint a new management for the hospital to keep workers job intact and the profit from the hospital remitted to FG account. We need to seek better ways of fighting this corruption. 0

There are additional legal issues arising from attempting to run an enterprise which is suspected to be the proceeds of crime. There are also moral issues; how do you administer for profit something that is suspected to be criminal? This is very different to a bank taking over a loan defaultee's business. It was money that was stolen and it is money that will be returned. Not from profits but from sale of assets.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by omogidi234(m): 10:23am On Feb 08, 2016
Psalm18:
Which is recent.?
Now open!
Or
EFCC keep off!

The Hospital complex was recently opened. I passed that route on Friday. May be EFCC sealed by weekend.
@topic, I was thinking the Hospital complex is owned by the Hospital on Keffi Road, opposite Aunty Ayo, Ikoyi, which is owned and run by foreigners.
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by truthspeaks: 10:24am On Feb 08, 2016
I like dis ur suggestion. Dis efcc z incompetent IMO. Arresting n sealing b4 investigation n I ll maintain dis, thr ll be no conviction against diz so-called suspects if they kip puttin d cart b4 d horse. Dis Apc govt z full of propaganda n they tink Nigerians r dumb
kulikuli26:
Has the owner of this property been convicted? Why ground this company while investigation is still ongoing? I don't think people should be thrown out of job this crucial time. If the person is found to be corrupt, why not FG appoint a new management for the hospital to keep workers job intact and the profit from the hospital remitted to FG account. We need to seek better ways of fighting this corruption. 0
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by josite: 10:25am On Feb 08, 2016
since the money has been put to good use and employee heath workers,shouldn't a receiver or an administrator being appointed by the efcc to keep the place running and earn income and preserve jobs just in case it is found innocent by the court.dont we have common sense in this Nigeria?.In the realm of company jurisprudence,you dont kill a company for infractions ,you fine it and you dont fine it the way mtn is being fined which in essence amounts to killing the company.
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 08, 2016
Amazing decision shocked
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by nwakibie3(m): 10:36am On Feb 08, 2016
Maybe it was sealed off by efcc before and now open grin
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by alaskido(m): 10:37am On Feb 08, 2016
Na wetin concern private hospital with EFCC? Abi na there Dasuki and his collegues dey go take treatment?
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 08, 2016
naa wetin dey worry this efcc people sef... undecided
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by TRAY2(m): 10:48am On Feb 08, 2016
And I recently applied for a job there o, Thank goodness I wasnt offered the employment, heard Amosu owns the hospital, dat he built it with d arms money..the hospital is equipped with all facilities, MRI, CT SCAN, , FLUOROSCOPY, , MAMMOGRAPHY, ETC
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by macflour: 10:50am On Feb 08, 2016
Hmmm!
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by klax(m): 10:52am On Feb 08, 2016
This EFCC are just too jobless honestly what is the meaning of all these babaric sealing of this sealing of that, EFCC are you guys alright at all I guess No, I think your brains need check up.

Every little thing you seal up every little push you besiege every little noise to act silly. Must you seal to charge someone for a crime Are you out of your senses Mr Magu EFCC almighty Anyway ribadu did more than this and he suffered it.

EFCC just turned every serious issue to child play * go and seal* go and besiege* like mumu zombie no common sense.
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by sunsewa: 10:53am On Feb 08, 2016
Sealing it fine,but hope the patients life's are not threatened, or being send away,they ( efcc) need to make alternative management to look after patients till last patients is discharged, due to medical records of patients.
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 08, 2016
Clerverly:
Another Bad Day For The IPOB Youths(Defender Of Corrupt People ...

Nigeria Shall Be Great AGAIN!!!

GOd Bless Muhammadu Buhari....
Are you happy with the bad state of the economy?Na devil dey like evil to befall a country.
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by Btruth: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2016
EFCC, abeg, news of Dokpesi dey hungry me to hear. When will his case start? wink. I want that man in Kuje prison.
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by tiwiex(m): 10:59am On Feb 08, 2016
kulikuli26:

Bros you spoke my mind. Are we better or worse off with these decisions. I voted for this man oh. Which kain wahala be this.
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by SmartMugu: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2016
CastedDude:
which do u think...which one get power pass
Now open.
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by omegatwelve: 11:21am On Feb 08, 2016
kulikuli26:
nice idea
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by dokiOloye(m): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2016
kulikuli26:
The fed govt and EFCC are headed by 2 dullards from Daura, they can never remember such.
Even the patients/Nigerians who receive care from the facility should have been considered b4 closing d hospital cos that hospital could be d closest or d best in d area.
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by pdpchangeapc(m): 11:34am On Feb 08, 2016
I think what the owner of that building is saying is that EFCC should keep off from his building. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by Reference(m): 11:36am On Feb 08, 2016
angry I took a leak this morning but the John wouldn't flush so I rushed downstairs to discover the reservoir had been sealed....good news, it was the house keeper. Says he spotted a leak and had called the plumber....in this season of sealing.
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by DonBenny77(m): 11:41am On Feb 08, 2016
even hospital, this is serious
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by Pascal181: 11:45am On Feb 08, 2016
They are over doing things in dis country as though they re saints. Is d hospital not built 2 save lives and offer employment opportunity 2 our youths? Don't misunderstand me dat I'm in support of corruption but we shld be wise.
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by oluwaSmith1(f): 11:47am On Feb 08, 2016
mtchew
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by asha01: 11:57am On Feb 08, 2016
dainformant:
And the clampdown by the anti-graft agency continues. Pictured is a building/hospital which has been sealed off by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). The building located at Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, Lagos was recently sealed by the agency.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/anti-corruption-war-efcc-seals-of-lagos.html

for what reason tell us. please.
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by paschu: 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
Alikote:
ur brain is working unlike most ipob youths

You don't have to sound derogatory in order to show your approval, that's unless your brain too needs some quick and serious tweaking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Right Eye Is Going Blur, Please Help / Coronavirus Update In Kano: 1 Death, Total Of 59 Confirmed Cases / Baby Born With Encephalocele In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.