Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) (26381 Views)

NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse / 5 Practical Ways To Improve Health Care In Nigeria / Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by auntysimbiat(f): 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by blackboy(m): 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
I hope the FG is planing to create jobs .plenty of them
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by mankand(m): 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
It belongs to former COAS, Alex Badeh
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by djma: 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
mankand:
It belongs to former COAS, Alex Badeh
Nooo. Na amosu of airforce get am o. His wife is the president. It was last week dem seal the office. They brought him and his brother there with handcuff last week to seal it off. Bt the staffs there are still going to work . UnderG tinz shaaa
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by jaybee(f): 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
kulikuli26:
Has the owner of this property been convicted? Why ground this company while investigation is still ongoing? I don't think people should be thrown out of job this crucial time. If the person is found to be corrupt, why not FG appoint a new management for the hospital to keep workers job intact and the profit from the hospital remitted to FG account. We need to seek better ways of fighting this corruption. 0

Have you read the EFCC act concerning investigation procedures and processes? or are you establishing your own laws for EFCC and the government? There are subsisting laws that govern the actions of every agency in Nigeria including EFCC; it is not EFCC that decides wich method to use in every case under them. If you read sections 6 and 7 of the EFCC act you will find out the powers the commission in relation to proceeds derived from corrupt activities amongst others.
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by don4real18(m): 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
At the rate at which yams are ending up on the wrong tables, I won't be surprised if churches are sealed off too.
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by prof12(m): 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
CastedDude:
hospitals? if they like make dem seal of prisons

Did you just say Hospital?
Let's assume the building was built or bought with our stolen money. So what do we do?
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by sonnie10: 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
And the smart ones will continue to take their stolen funds to safe heavens abroad. Except you are a sacred cow like the owners of Conoil, Oando and Glo telecoms, do not except to go unquestioned.
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by herrlekan(m): 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
I was at this health care facility last month for xray,I was surprised with the level of equipments they have in place. They are in the same league with MeCurè Oshodi. Everything about them is world class. There staff are cultured, the management excellent. The way they pampered me and my wife, we are like the fee will be exorbitant but alas it was very cheap.

I'm not surprised that the place is sealed up by efcc because you can only build this kind of facility with loans from banks or corrupt individuals.

Attached is the gift I got for using their facility.

Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by sonnie10: 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
When are they going to seal Otta Farms?
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by tiger28: 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
kulikuli26:
Has the owner of this property been convicted? Why ground this company while investigation is still ongoing? I don't think people should be thrown out of job this crucial time. If the person is found to be corrupt, why not FG appoint a new management for the hospital to keep workers job intact and the profit from the hospital remitted to FG account. We need to seek better ways of fighting this corruption. 0
See corruption fighting back desperately, tooth and nails! ! See this fool bring sentimental
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
Stup!d nigerian government, nigerians are always ill and needs hospital treatments and the dumb government is sealing off hospital, why not carry on with investigation while the hospital is in operation? Sick people needs treatment.
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
kulikuli26:
i agree totally, people needs medical treatments, nurses and doctors needs jobs, why can't the hospital keep runing while investigation goes on? Nigerians needs medical treatment government is busy shutting hospital, i thought its about nigerians? Only it appears its all about buhari and his revenge sentiment.

What if the owner is found not guilty?
Re: EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) by bigmo1(m): 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
When will efcc seal off, former laspotech campus now occupied by TVC?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus Update In Kano: 1 Death, Total Of 59 Confirmed Cases / Drug Scarcity Looms In Nigeria As India Suspends Export / ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.