Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil (20025 Views)

Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend / Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) / Man Caught Raping A Minor In Kaduna State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by mosho2good: 11:14am On Feb 08, 2016
END TINE TEENAGER
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by impeccablemee(m): 11:14am On Feb 08, 2016
xender:
abeg... 2da is ma day yes Iyam begging 4 likes izit
ur consignment

Happy birthday long life and prosperity!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by fulanimafia: 11:14am On Feb 08, 2016
kilokeys:
Guys don suffer..

It's high time we move around with legal documents.

Do you consent to it? Yes or no

How many rounds? ...

Sign......
Date.....

This cracked me up grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by tico1212(m): 11:14am On Feb 08, 2016
Na wa o... 17 yrs old rape 15yrs.
I bin dey think if the pvssy self was located in a place like nose or ear... na everyday all dis rapist go nack dem girls/ladies/women akpako. Make dem castrate am fast fast
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by Adaezeagu(f): 11:15am On Feb 08, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
Not supporting them (rapist) BUT

Most stories regarding rape in Nigeria don't add up. She stated that "she was sleeping and the boy came and raped her". How come the grandfather (Mr Richard) did not hear her scream or their struggle?

Most cases turn rape when they (ladies) are exposed by pregnancy or when guys do not meet up with their agreement (olosho).

I know a guy in PH that was framed by his girl friend, all because her original fiancé caught them.
who is the fake and original?
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by eleko1: 11:16am On Feb 08, 2016
I mean when the boy enter her not after the deed
sauceny:

It was her step moma dat discovered the pregnancy...Which she was meaning to keep shut,until it was discovered "she claim its a rape"

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by Ayauche(f): 11:19am On Feb 08, 2016
sauceny:

It was her step moma dat discovered the pregnancy...Which she was meaning to keep shut,until it was discovered "she claim its a rape"

Dnt mind her, which kain rape? Both of dem never knew it was gonna result to pregnancy and as it is now, none of them is bold enuf to own up to the situation that's the reason for the whole lies of rape and seduction. Na who dem wan fool, shey we adult abi wetin.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by Babyphinas(f): 11:20am On Feb 08, 2016
Signs of end time
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 08, 2016
It was just too sweet to withdraw when he was about to cum... Puss-y got powers dammit!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by Gbolahun89: 11:27am On Feb 08, 2016
what is rape in some area is not rape in other areas, the system needs to be worked on.

there is consent in this case, the girl did not oppose or resists. this world has turned up side down. I agree that they are both adolescents... parenting system has failed in this country as some parents even lack morale in upbringing of their wards.

God bless and protects our homes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 08, 2016
secondary sch galz of dix days don't get raped.. they beg for sexx..and de conji no let de boy escape..devil jxt use de gal complicate de boy life..

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by oodua1stson: 11:33am On Feb 08, 2016
This news is absolute crap

2 minors had sex and the girl got pregnant. There's no crime here

The rape trash is just another bullshit to extort the boys parents. Even her defense was weak as crap

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by Swaggeronfleak(m): 11:33am On Feb 08, 2016
Very liesome girl....just ling full every where anya
RuuuuubbeeeesH!!

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by ikennafort(m): 11:35am On Feb 08, 2016
undecidedDid the court actually use the word "joystick"??
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 08, 2016
This is very tricky

The alleagtion could be true or falsesad
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by FTBOY: 11:45am On Feb 08, 2016
this biatch is screaming rape now because belle don enter
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 08, 2016
oodua1stson:
This news is absolute crap

2 minors had sex and the girl got pregnant. There's no crime here

The rape trash is just another bullshit to extort the boys parents. Even her defense was weak as crap

Are you telling us that it is not possible for teens to rape their peers?undecided
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by FTBOY: 11:47am On Feb 08, 2016
ikennafort:
undecidedDid the court actually use the word "joystick"??
joystick is seun's word for pen1s. that dude is indirectly denying users their right to freedom of speech
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by Irore: 11:49am On Feb 08, 2016
sexybaby22:
but he is still a juvenile?
It might have been consensual only that it resulted in pregnancy.
http://www.history.com.ng/205/episode-1-answer-the-riddles-and-win

Boyfriend and girlfriend. The boy is simply not cooperating now that it has resulted in pregnancy and the girl's are bringing rape charge. I hope the judge understands.
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 08, 2016
nawa. . . nawa sha. . . nobody will confess na. , . . nobody. . . . . . . .check my signature tho. .
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
Inspectahdeck:

Most stories regarding rape in Nigeria don't add up. She stated that "she was sleeping and the boy came and raped her". How come the grandfather (Mr Richard) did not hear her scream or their struggle?

Most cases turn rape when they (ladies) are exposed by pregnancy or when guys do not meet up with their agreement (olosho).

I know a guy in PH that was framed by his girl friend, all because her original fiancé caught them.

Obviously my man.

There needs to be some kind of severe consequence for false rape accusations too.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by echomog1: 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
Yoruba got talent. ...
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by bejeria101(m): 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
She seduced you while sleeping? The konji for una family na factory fitted lol
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by hali5015: 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
Inspectahdeck:

you are right on the fact that there is a problem of women framing men of rape, but that is not always the case. The reason why most women try to keep quiet about rape is because of the taboo that follows it. For many people do not separate rape from consented sex and that is something that nobody would like to carry around considering the importance that most people hold in a woman's virginity.
I have no idea whether this girl was actually rape or not since I have no personal involvement in with this case.
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by Jacko1(m): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
O ti pe ti mo ba yen soro.... O ti pe ti mo ban yen sere sade.... I dey beg u say make u follow me o dey jor... I need u die i love u die..... Hehe..... U knw am gonnaa be up in dis modaeffer.... Rape issue i must check name.... Evry rape story was a hit back to back.... Ofe mmanu ti take ova.....

On a lighter note that guy sade song na rape song angry
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by oodua1stson: 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
daretodiffer:

Are you telling us that it is not possible for teens to rape their peers?undecided
I'm not dismissing r@pe but the girl's story just doesn't add up at all
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by lollybee15(m): 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
Going by this story, this is not a case of rape at all. A 17-yr old boy n a girl of 15 leaving under d same roof and not of the same parents. Life goes this way, the girl is now calling it a rape cos pregnancy has occurred. There must have been a consensus btwn them. If there wasn't an agreement to be doing it, the girl would have shouted or reported the boy's moves earlier. Silly Nigerian police, the real cases of rape, they won't take serious but look at this, they are flexing muscles.
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by Tobium1(m): 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
kilokeys:
Guys don suffer..

It's high time we move around with legal documents.

Do you consent to it? Yes or no

How many rounds? ...

Sign......
Date.....

Hahahaha, abi o, cos even ur gurlfriend of many years can wake up one morning after a mutual lamushuan and accuse u of rape
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
The people that will stand as surety for him go first consult a babalawo to find the charm that will not make him jump bail. Because rape case not get discharge and acquitted oh. He must go to jail if there is evidence to convict him.
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by Nicepoker(m): 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
OPEYEMI That name. Well na Their Way. Op pls no emeka for drug related offence?
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by doyinisaac(m): 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
daretodiffer:

it is very possible!!!!!!!!!but reading the story critically without sentiments am sure you will agree with me that it will be extremely difficult to call this story a rape case..
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by doyinisaac(m): 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
Adaezeagu:
who is the fake and original?
grin I guess he meant the word "real" or "true" fiancee...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guy Narrates His Terrifying Experience With One-eyed Armed Robber In Lagos / 5 Reasons Why Men Commit Suicide Than Women In Nigeria-from A Female Perspective / Prostitute Bites Off Colleague’s Lip During Fight Over Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.