Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator (16107 Views)

Is It Advisable To Take Lapo Microfinance Loan For A Business / An Inverter Is What You Need, Not A Generator. / Is It Advisable To Start A New Business Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by zeestone99(m): 4:20am On Dec 02, 2016
FastShipping:
How much is going to cost me to have 8 - 10 kva of solar power back up?

This is a serious enquiry.

I am willing to ship down the best inverter and batteries to achieve my aim of uninterrupted and clean energy. All you have to tell me is what and what to buy and I get them shipped down to Nigeria. If they available in Nigeria with not so much cost differential, then we can buy the materials in Nigeria.

So go ahead and talk to me.

Mail us on Info@monzpowersolutions.com or call (whatapp) 08117398294, 08033913155. You can also check some of our works on facebook.com/monzpowersolutions.
Thnk u
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by zeestone99(m): 4:38am On Dec 02, 2016
FastShipping:

I am willing to ship down the best inverter and batteries to achieve my aim of uninterrupted and clean energy. All you have to tell me is what and what to buy and I get them shipped down to Nigeria. If they available in Nigeria with not so much cost differential, then we can buy the materials in Nigeria.

Mail us on Info@monzpowersolutions.com or call (whatapp) 08117398294. You can also check some of our works on facebook.com/monzpowersolutions.
Thnk u
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 5:06am On Dec 02, 2016
FastShipping:

What's your email address sir. I can send you a quote. Take note, however, that the "8-10kva" describes the size of the inverter. We will need to determine what kind of solar panel suits you best, how many panels will serve you, size and number of batteries etc. If this is all sounding Greek to you, please call 07038502032. Thanks Sir.
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by teemac01(m): 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
Please what is the charge time for a 2kva inverter with 2 batteries, how much will it cost and how long does the output last on just TV, laptop and wall fan. Thank you
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by zeestone99(m): 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
teemac01:
Please what is the charge time for a 2kva inverter with 2 batteries, how much will it cost and how long does the output last on just TV, laptop and wall fan. Thank you

#330k, i dnt knw d typ of TV u use, but would v given u an estimated backup tym, for more info check my signature
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by idsolar(m): 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
1. Wellsee charge controller C2430 12/24v 30amp - NEW
2. Emel inverter 1,500va, 24v (used) for sale

call/whatsapp - 08033735359

Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by teemac01(m): 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
zeestone99:

#330k, i dnt knw d typ of TV u use, but would v given u an estimated backup tym, for more info check my signature

It's a 21inch TV... pls speculate on the back up time with both batteries. Thank you
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by zeestone99(m): 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
teemac01:

It's a 21inch TV... pls speculate on the back up time with both batteries. Thank you

Led or plasma
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by teemac01(m): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
zeestone99:

Led or plasma

Led
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by zeestone99(m): 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
teemac01:

Led

11 to 12hrs minimum, can increase with reduced load

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Concerns As Greenville LNG Risks Another Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit / Naira May Rise Further Against Dollar As CBN Pumps Additional $195m / The Story Of Nigeria’s King Of Money: EZEGO (VICTOR OKAFOR)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.