Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Make Money As A Writer In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make Money As A Writer In Nigeria (1126 Views)

I Need A Writer In CISCO Networking IPV6 / 10 Sites To Make Money As A Writer In Nigeria / A Potential Sports Writer In Need Of Help!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money As A Writer In Nigeria by ecoheight: 2:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hello, In this post, I want to share with you how to Make Money as A Writer in Nigeria. Many of us are experts on one field or the other. Yet, we are still moving around looking for job when we can use our knowledge to make money from it. Yes! job is good to many, but you have to do something while you wait for it. Those who are working already can share their expert knowledge to make additional income.

Fortunately, there are online platforms in Nigeria that pay freelance writers. You can be part of it. Put your knowledge into practice and earn from it.

See this testimony here >> https://www.nairaland.com/2699782/how-make-money-online-writing

Are you a graduate, engineer, apprentice, secondary school leaver who have something to share? If yes, try it! You will never know if your idea is what other people are waiting for to read.

I personally feel fulfilled whenever I publish articles online for others to read. No matter the grammar, I am always impressed because I feel that I am able to pass the message to others. In addition to personal fulfillment, you can make money from it. Yes! - WRITE FOR MONEY

InfoGuideNigeria.com is an information and reference website in Nigeria. People like YOU publish helpful articles there and make money from it. Even though there are not paying that much (about 500 per article), it's a good place to start and it's far better than staying idle at home.

Another advantage of writing for money there is that you will improve your writing skills over time. The Team leader there will teach you the basic SEO article writing skills. That's the knowledge you may put in your CV while applying for bigger job positions. I bet you'll love this.

So, kill you time and do something lucrative for yourself. Start making money as a writer today at InfoGuideNigeria.com. There, you will be given topics to write on. What you will need is to use your knowledge with little life experience and minor research to come of with an article.

Your name will appear as the author to the article, therefore making your name known by many people who will read your articles. This is a nice opportunity for you and many people even decide to write for free just to boost their portfolio. I mean it.

So what are you waiting for...?

Are you a job seeker? Take advantage of this opportunity while you wait for job.
Are you a worker? Make good use of you career and office experience to make money from it. Share what you know and make money from it while you build your portfolio online.

For instance, there are many practicing Lawyers who share legal aids as well as consulting experience there. Some of them even use the platform to get more clients. This is real!

There are topics that fits everyone in all walks of life. So, there is a topic for you. Interested? Apply here >> http://infoguidenigeria.com/career/write-for-us/

Tell everyone about this opportunity. Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Do Anybody Received Invitation From Nestle / Graduate Jobs At The British High Commission In Nigeria / Vacancy!! Vacancy!1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.