Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,916 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2550249 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
chumaster:
you sef, just dash him your phone kpatakpata

I'd rather dash out ma cucumber (in coyy's voice) than dash out ma Phone angry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
y0rmee:

cucumber Nawao
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
y0rmee:

smh 4 us
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
coyy:
smh 4 us
grin
You and who? @bolded
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
chumaster:
cucumber Nawao
Warris this one thinking naw? You no sabi that long Hausa cucumber again ne? undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Bestie0309(f): 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
coyy:
mesef I be half osun o.. I dey enta ede almost every month.. sometimes twice a month.

I base for oyo state..so, I knw as e dey go for osun.

no salary sha.. lol

Half Salary
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
coyy:
guy..
smh 4 us
Just look up, look down and shake your head for yourself.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
kapable75:
Just look up, look down and shake your head for yourself.
lmao.

kapable, u are high.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
Bestie0309:

Half Salary
for civil servants..
for corp members nko
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
coyy:
lmao.
kapable, u are high.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA gringrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Bigromeo(m): 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
dipson546:
Sensitization and briefing of PCM by nysc official from
Abuja, at my school Igantius Ajuru University of
Education Port Harcount Today means that Batch B will
move to camp on 25th Nov and seam 1 or 2 will be
determine by registration..... #copied#
dipson don show again...hmm dis guy can...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ibroh22(m): 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
coyy:
mesef I be half osun o.. I dey enta ede almost every month.. sometimes twice a month.

I base for oyo state..so, I knw as e dey go for osun.

no salary sha.. lol
Make you dey come Osogbo to say hello now,,,I was there last weekend to see one of my babes for the polytechnic ede........the half salary ehn..make I no talk
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ibroh22(m): 12:00am On Sep 23, 2016
coyy:
for corpers, osun is a very good place to serve.
not over crowedeed...light is above average.. atleast 18hrs a day.in places like ede. osogbo, Ife (don't knw abt others).

food is cheap, transportation is cheap.. d people of osun(ede) are friendly.. but water in ede get as e be o. lol.
during dry season, u fit suffer.

but generally, osun is cool. and dats y i want do all i cam go serve in dat state.
ede have government tap water running,,,I don't know how dey take do am for that town,,,tap water kwa!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by agbabisi: 12:56am On Sep 23, 2016
paparazy06:
Thank God.... LAUTECH mobilization list is finally out

do you have the lautech list? please email it to agbabisi@gmail.com if you do. Thank you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by agbabisi: 1:03am On Sep 23, 2016
Vhalentino09:
Congrats Ladokites, Lautech Senate list is out .Check your student's mail.

Omo Ladoke

do you have the lautech list? please email it to agbabisi@gmail.com if you do. Thank you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Kylekent59: 4:07am On Sep 23, 2016
GOOD MORNING TO YOU ALL. FUTO MOBILIZATION LIST IS OUT. JUST WANA DROP SOME LIST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by johnkay1(m): 6:25am On Sep 23, 2016
watin chop FUTO list like this?

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by pweetybhy(f): 7:21am On Sep 23, 2016
Morning to you all, please is anybody having problem with jamb regularization,since April this year that I paid, unilag still not working on it. So worried
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Kylekent59: 7:24am On Sep 23, 2016
johnkay1:
I snaped it at night dat was why. Too much pple there. I even struggled to get these ones
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by BlackGoldDbully: 7:37am On Sep 23, 2016
Kylekent59:

I snaped it at night dat was why. Too much pple there. I even struggled to get these ones
Where is it pasted?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by BlackGoldDbully: 7:39am On Sep 23, 2016
johnkay1:
Hahaha.. Na paper design.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dipson546: 8:15am On Sep 23, 2016
SpiritMeat Readers
TODAY'S SPIRIT MEAT
FRIDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER 2016
TOPIC: THE LAWS OF MARRIAGE (1)
GENESIS 2:8-25, ECCLESIASTES 4:9
Marriage is God’s cardinal program for man on the earth. If
you don’t have the gift of celibacy from God and you don’t
marry, you will be violating a critical law of creation that
your body will react against. Most people approach marriage with high expectations and low preparation, hence
they get little from it by not maximizing God’s expectations
for marriage.
God is the founder of marriage and so it is a divine idea.
When you do practices without principle you will produce
mediocrity and problem. In the original purpose of God for
marriage, marriage was designed for help. The maker always keeps the purpose in mind. You can use the item
against the design of the maker.
A single man is not sufficient or satisfactory to heaven until
he marries a help meet (suited, adaptable and complementary). Marriage is for complementation and not
for competition. Man will not be complete until he finds his
wife.
The first question for you to answer on the earth as an adult
is, “WHO IS MY OTHER HALF THAT IS CREATED TO MAKE
ME BETTER?” You must settle this clearly. According to
God’s plan for man, “Two are better than one and it is not
good for a man to be alone” is the law of the kingdom. You
will need partnership in business, ministry and life, and none will carry the same effect as your wife or husband. Your spouse in your life is not the same in effect as a businesspartner. Only death can separate you in marriage safely,any other separation is not safe. Marriage is like an omelet, once two people come together, each one cannot be whole again. There is life after divorce but a divorced man or woman is not the same as a single man or woman. It willtake more effort for a divorced man or woman to make the second marriage work than a single person.
There are people that are divorced before God but are not
physically divorced. Polygamist is divorce before God. No
woman can fill the weakness in another woman. Your choice of marriage will reflect your great wisdom or great
error. As a single person reading this today, it is a call to get
it right and maximize the benefit of marriage while for
married people it is an opportunity to make it right and be
the right spouse that will fulfill the intention of God in that
home.
PRAYER: Lord, help me to get it right in marriage. I receive
the insight and wisdom into this holy institution to make the best out of my union and fulfill your mandate for my home in Jesus’ name. Amen.
BIBLE IN A YEAR: Isaiah 41:17-43:13, Ephesians 2:1-22,
Psalm 67:1-7, Proverbs 23:29-35
www.spiritmeat.net
www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org
www.solaareogunministries.org
www.soundcloud.com/solaareogun
YouTube Channel- Sola Areogun live streaming
+2348037252124
# copied #
# SpiritMeat # ReverendAreogun

MORNING PEOPLE...!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by PHEMIEY(m): 8:16am On Sep 23, 2016
Kylekent59:
GOOD MORNING TO YOU ALL. FUTO MOBILIZATION LIST IS OUT. JUST WANA DROP SOME LIST

the rats for futo get as e be o...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Kylekent59: 8:23am On Sep 23, 2016
PHEMIEY:

the rats for futo get as e be o...
Na pple dey oooo. Rushing
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 8:27am On Sep 23, 2016
y0rmee:

Warris this one thinking naw? You no sabi that long Hausa cucumber again ne? undecided
the one that Ese oruru chop shey
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 8:35am On Sep 23, 2016
coyy:
lmao.
video of your a$$ protruding out or you are liar Mohammedgrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Eduwalter(m): 9:01am On Sep 23, 2016
chumaster:
ABOUT ANAMBRA STATE

Anambra is one of the Eastern states of Nigeria created in 27th August 1991 out of old Anambra/Enugu.
It's of an Igbo ethinicity.
It has 21 L.G.As
Made up of 177 communities
Shares border with Kogi, Enugu, Abia, Imo, Delta.

SLOGAN
Light of the Nation

Security
It's on record that Anambra as from 2012 till date has the safest state in Nigeria. Trust me, Anambra has the best organised community vigilantee who are well equipt and are well trained.

ENVIRONMENT
Anambra has the best road networks. Apart from FG roads(those areas the state govt couldn't do cos of fund), all other roads in Anambra are in perfect condition. Almost all the communities in have major access road tiled.
We are neat people, you hardly see refuse dumps along along our ways. ASWAMA is really doing a great job.

Indigene-Stranger relationship
Yes, hear this! Igbos in general welcome and trust well mannered strangers more than themselves.
Corpers are well repected esp in Rural areas. They will always try to assist you- giving you a lift, donate foodstuffs, provide a room for you in any of their big but empty mansions.

Remuneration
The state Govt pays 5K comfirmed!cheesy
Some PPAs pays as well
I dont know abt the amount paid to Doctors, and those in the medical field

ACCOMODATION
In Awka and Onitsha metropolis, House rent varies btw 70k - 150 k for self contains and btw 150 - 450k for flats depending on the rooms and sizes
Areas like Nnewi, Ekwulobia, Umunze, Oko, Umuoji, have areas with same house rent as Awka and Onitsha and some other areas where you can be giving a room for free.

ALMOST ALL THE PPAs of GOVT PARASTATALS (esp, the rural communities) provides accomodation for corpers. In some cases the towns organise and provide one for corpers.

we all know how Anambra people loves building big Houses in their villagessmiley, owing to that those houses are left unoccupied or majorily occupied by their ageing parents hence many rooms are left empty. This makes it easy for one to find a place where you pay as low as N500- N1500 Monthly, or free if you can always keep the house clean till the owners come back for xmas.

Electricity
very good in major cities and average in most communities.

Traditional restrictions
Awka people don't kill Monkey. grin
Nnewi people don't kill bush rat.
Idemmiri people don't kill Python(not serious anymore).
Women dnt climb Palm treegringrin.

SOCIAL LIFE
Anambra people both Men and Women are enterprising and hardworking, but that doesn't take that Oringo away from us.
You will always find an nearest enjoyment spot anywhere you are.
We get am for sports too.

GIRLS: grin just like lagos gals, na your money. Most of our girls are enterprising and as such won't be swayed by your patry NYSC allowance. Men! you got to be dolling in millions for you to sway them. But they can like you sha
I dnt expect you to go for the sec school gals cos it seems abnormal to me but they are very sharp and with sharp eyes like razor blade sha.
GUYS: they can spend on you but not without getting anything. Trust me, you can't outsmart them esp the Business Guysgrin
LADIES NOTE THIS: boys of sec school age no get fear, expect extensive wooing from them if you are posted to a sec sch.grin

ORIENTATION CAMP
It is located at Umunya in Oyi Local G.A.
It along the Notorious shocked sad (yes, as abandoned by the FG) Enugu-Onitsha Expressway hence very easy to get there.
People coming from North will just pass along it.

APART FROM THE MAJOR CITIES IN ANAMBRA, OTHER COMMUNITIES ARE SEMI-URBAN, AND FAR FROM BEING RURAL.

Almost all understands Pidgin except the aged who are not educated.

Posimii I would love you to serve in Anambracheesy
Cc
danemenike - Greycious
chumaster - aBbiie25 - coyy - y0rmee - Mohsaaf - armanni

toshino4real - kayusely - vikky014 - adebrave1 - kennethokey - Mcmooney - battoyyeb - deb26 - gabrielmorinho - pweetybhy
- monniyi - Jamie1 - sonymax16 - abdurrazaq

Edemab - ChuxMyk - Taeewo - LauraNicky - Dream2 - flimsy2 - girlvyr - Lukema - rolaniyonu - HDT13 - hadibaba - AnyiBest247 - badmus306 - Lordtrailz

ruthobaz - Eduwalter - Misskaycee21 - yuzed - Chibzu - Coolduce91 - Paulbabu - dnatz - Cashcard1 - tenderblaze - SplendidE - Uzy47 - Mimo1 - DexxyAlebs

mizzkweenbee - EUEDOSA - Manus17 - Kellysam - Dopebibs04 - kapable75 - sas101
climate10 - deylex77 - BlizzydoDo - shina101 - Juliet05 - clentuzbaba - kingzy4pep

edbor - Missmossy - klassd - SHEEGO2015 - abdulsemiu02 - iphemama - Odoemacyril - Adebammm - scorpiogal - Themmy90 - tosinwill - gpranky - omoikea - Johnklein

kgdavid - gentilityndu - doctormoh - koolsnoop2 - Mosipeterz - kraspo - hanubarbie -- Dottune - amusbe - franceswasky - Omobolaji20 - Muzikluva - patty2014 - Majikals

wadanki - anunimus - Ramon92 - desy24444 - Twerky101 - StarryV - Ogochukwu67 - donoti23 - b5ive - ussybaba - lekeling04 - ArcTammy - nibrainengine

Mzonajin1 - ecmb - kingchukwudi - williamdorcas - kozykid - mistayeancah - iyke1989 - aliyuyusuf - drered - JohnQueen - chukagodwin - ufondunenye - ObiOgechi

mizthorlu - kwynette - lonepair - unlimitedesq - sapien - rmdayo - mbanonwanyi - bussieboi - Osmond4 - Nwonye1 - immv - joshuachuks93 - razaq2ndey

mayorjohnholt - SFTW - lagboy - sheunfemix - missbeebee - PrestraphD - AMAKAVIOLA - vwegbajoe - khalifahsparkles - Novarae - Tiannah95 - Abacharles - vikaddy

mikky234 - Naijafox - Bobxin - MropeEleniyan00 - Dotman2210 - chuksp09 - PHATE007 -Temmyloluwah - chalsixtus - Seunme2u - 12dave - Omotoyecable

jessysparkles - favored11 bokunrawo - Jroy - jokeydamson - francobaresi - jhidey08 - shebosss - Fweshlee - Ramanto - Mzshyshy - franugo - EndyGodwin

yinkaogunbode - nicetboy - prettiepearlz - baib - AkranJide88 - ibroh22 - teabanj - Anuoluwaposimi - schullten - Oluwadamilorlah - Ruemufaith - Viscosity

cuterichy - temilolami1 - dipson546 - kissley - Rebekkah - elgizzyuplifted - carik - Legenduq - Greatness366 - SirHenry105 - Mcee96 - eme40rald - Skiberg

callmemercy - Jung - Uricas - Johnkay1 - Kylekent59 - Philinho -- Freduntu - abat4real37 - Fsandy - gabby227 - jamieporsche90 - holymayor5 - Vhalentino09 - AndyAustin

Chiboy429 - Ofin11 - MarcusGarvey - trackdavid - tpip
Kellyharris - engees02 - Charlyb007 - Holuwhaseun01 - ianmak - Donvitalis

Yunisa001 - williamdorcas - Urommarkey - Honeywell - Tunjihadeshelay - HateU2 - aydeluxe - Ruby65 - LegendaryArnold - djgreenland

Zibi5 - kenontop - jaycaster - bmcariyo - Daphoenix007 - Rhay baeoflife - DisturbNot - HaqBrook - ojaydedon - elisbabs499 - cruzydal - RANGO23 - Muyadek - Klassd

babatunde2990 - Omaai - Kelechi2020 - beejay722 - WizyJ88 - radiokilla - honeybell - justcallmenuel - freddie82 - Nzeh12 - klarge44

I concur with you brother. All you said na true talk. I rep onitsha abd anyone posted to onitsha will not regret his service year
- Kristaps85 - jauntty - temixperia - comradebode - oluwafemtos - ajilay - jwax - Mightyleks - amyvals - DanBJ - olumode9

temmylee - ndubueze92 - toshino4real - queenasasili - Linduzik - isholamedoo - AustinXchibuike - ardeypearlz - chiobysyk - sleekshady - 2abet - actorlee007 - carexy

Alochigozie - simply29ice - ifemi25 - RHEWBENYT - RETROSHAWTY - orebear - oluwaseun239 - CharlesOFR - charlek1 - Adonike - ridd010

KIzeology - awesomesossy - FroshPapie - sholamat - zakir007 - handsomecole - ELAFRIS - Besea - kellyharris - HoneySpicy - taophykjackson

Nanip - teddyzico - quadri04 - sammie026 - hardeyincah - templenyong - Mrukk - iamprotocol - Afesmile - Funkeadeoye - Navar - Habat

Yinkhar - Bestie0309 - showgolee - Aze16 - Badtenglish - yhenny - eemalex - joephemzyz - Toba2009 - Lovren - khayejo - freshboy88 - Ansellotty - RANSOBAYO50 - Mykel - Nanaman

Trila01 - pheforusty - abiodunalasa - arowtop - Bigromeo - Shigellah - BukkyDan - arcnomec - Firstgentleman1 - Mekailo - guruvicawelt - orihnma - hyzich - doludanny

Yourstruly16 - williamdorcas - Lechkan - LBlessing - joscotea - olusolaideal - Teaser4 - dbshaywhy - LolliCane

Tag me if your moniker is not mentioned
Please don't quote the whole post!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 9:16am On Sep 23, 2016
chumaster:
the one that Ese oruru chop shey

grin grin grin

Me no sabi that one ooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ibroh22(m): 9:22am On Sep 23, 2016
johnkay1:
You didn't get the logic,,,,they are removing their date of birth by tearing that part,,,,,lolll

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Benojiaku4all(m): 9:24am On Sep 23, 2016
Please where exactly in school did FUTO paste the list?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.