Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2551992 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by nigger009(m): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2016
E sure for me . . . Akwa Ibom all d way. Abi Rivers state or Niger sef?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by simplyjamo: 10:29am On Sep 29, 2016
simplyjamo
Lagos State University
Electronics and Computer Engineering
Dec 2015
Lagos/Ogun/Ibadan/OSun

Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Bestie0309(f): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2016
simplyjamo:
simplyjamo
Lagos State University
Dec 2015
Lagos/Ogun/Ibadan/OSun

Thanks

I can't see any southwestern States in ur options.. Y did u pick only Norths....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Biibe(f): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2016
Hello have been following this thread for a while... M new deo .. Intending batch B 2016.. Plz I will like to get updated on any new information thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 10:57am On Sep 29, 2016
Fraih:

Ogun state, That's where I am currently serving.

Peaceful state it is and embedded with Opportunities. It is also an industrial state where a number of food/beverage and construction companies are located ; most of these industries are located in Sango otta.
I wouldn't be able to say much about some parts of Ogun state like Ogijo and ilishan because I have never been there but friends who stay there have not lamented so far, so I believe it's also a good place to stay, except Ijebu-Igbo and Waterside which the testimony from there is that the place is so remote and dry.
But talking of Places like Abeokuta, Sango, Ijebu ode, Ojodu Berger and Sagamu (which is quite okay because I stay there), I can say about these five places as 'Rich and Loaded' in a way. And of course Abeokuta is the state capital, so you can't expect less.
Generally, the standard of living in these areas are not bad at all, and religion is not a threat as every one can practice whatever he chooses.

I'll make more inputs where clarity is needed.
Thanks.

Thanks so much for doing this sis,I really appreciate you,kudos but what about state allawee?
@Amodu,bro mi,am still awaiting your analysis on kano state,if you also know that of sokoto i will be glad.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 10:59am On Sep 29, 2016
kinggenesis:
Good evening great minds, I have been following this thread (Ghost mode) from only God Knows when grin
I think it's time for me to deactivate GHOST MODE. cool

Genesis
FPI
Electrical Electronics Engineering
Lagos, Enugu, Rivers and Sokoto state.

Cc Chumaster, coyy, y0rmee, Dream2, Legenduq, ibroh22.
You're welcome sir.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chuksp09(m): 11:00am On Sep 29, 2016
Senate list alert
for PCM's from EBSU
Senate list has been pasted at Presco campus
cc: legenduq

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dipson546: 11:28am On Sep 29, 2016
Kylekent59:
Latest news on orientation in poly OKO. I visit s all schools to gather information.INFORMATION on the outcome of the NYSC pre-oreintation briefing held yesterday being 28/09/2016 for the benefits of the absentees...
The briefing which took place in convoc arena FED POLY OKO massively attended by top school managements acedemia and HND graduates..delivery the opening remarks the Rector of the school prof Godwin Onu who was ablely represented by the Deputy Rector Admin Mr Ejike.Welcomed the prospective corps members and urged them to take the briefing very serious because of its sacrocancy towards a successful NYSC year.
Delivery the lecture by an NYSC official from Abuja by name MR Chinedu E.O ,he started by stating clear the main objective of this one year national service pointing out that the program was established by Gen Yakubu Gowon in 1973 with the aim of National integration tribal integration and unity among the youths of the country.
He also used the medium to lay emphasis on the NYSC mobilization procedures stating qualifications as such candidate must be a either HND'Bsc,LLA or any other qualifications that comes from Jamb accredited institutions in Nigeria others are such person must be below the age of 30years below and that for those students who might forge their age that the real age is already with them by WEAC board and for candidates who have exceeded the age bracket that an NYSC Exemption certificate will be issued out to such candidate. Stating that the program is National youths service corps not NATIONAL ADULT SERVICE CORPS also in the case of those who are married(females that they will be posted to the place were their husbands are domiciled and must present the following items as prove
a.Marriage certificate from the court registry (not from the church of marriage)
bashing of name with newspaper edition prove
c.Husband Identity card Ice voters card'National ID card or Drivers License (photocopy)
NB..pregnancy is not a prove of marriage so he warned against those who might want to use their pregnancy as a prove of there marriage to desist.
Also on the issue of those who are still yet to get there JAMB pin he said that the old jamb can still be revalidate in Jamb office owerri or such student should wait and exercise patience for the new pin and warned that any student without Jamb reg.number should forget about NYSC
He also made it clear that online registration will commence on the 17th of Oct 2016 by 12midnight stating that the registrations must be done by the student not second party saying that your Bio data will be take. From u and thumb print captured will also be done..also mentioned that before u will allowed into the camp thumb prints will be repeated and if it does not corresponds such candidate will be sent home and before u receive your monthly allowance the same thumb print will be repeated before being paid..And in the case of state posting he said the on the very day the portal will open four state will be made available and u MUST be posted to one amount them but not not state of linguistics or state of schooling..so for the benefit of those who wants to serve in big city like Lagos or PH or Abuja should log in to the portal once the registration starts. because once such state fills up u will be directed to a nearby state it might be a northern state.. We are to pay the sum of 3000 naira in the designated banks nation wide before completing the registration and after then a call up number will be given to u via SMS or Gmail address and u will print your call up later and made it clear that in case of u lost it'it can also be reprinted but if u can't afford to pay such amount that such students should visit the school DSA for the call up letter. And invade of lost the process is to enormous
Also he warned that life in the camp is regimented so we should prepare our mind for military training through the help of Nigerian Army and warn that nursing mothers and pregnant ladies will be sent home and promised that every allowances paid in the camp will get to them through there account numbers
Also he said that once we arrive the camp a transportation allowance of 1500 will be paid for is to recover the transport we spent coming there and a bicycle allowance of 9000 for the males..saying that duration in the camp in 3weeks and and end the first allowee of 19,800 will paid
He also said that as a corper CDS (community Development Service) is very compulsory and must be followed up because negligence attracts extra year and half pay..In grades'he said that students with "Distinction" will be posted to higher institution as lecturers and those with upper credit will either be in senior secondary school as teachers'Ministry and parastata while those will lower credit and pass will settle in Junior secondary schools or primary schools..
He also pointed out that the place of primary Assignment should be able to provide you with accommodation and transport means to enable you serve your country well..After his lectures he entertained some questions by students and DSA made the closing speech... Closing prayer was said by Mr Ugonna P.and the students were entertained with Biscuit and pure water..Thanks and that's the highlight......GOD BLESS AIT news

Are you saying the total amount we are going to collect in camp is #1500 + #9000 + #19800 = #30, 300

why is the #9000 for males alone ?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by DanBJ(m): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2016
Hello Fam. For Uniabuja PCM, there is an updated Senate list at the SA office. DanBJ.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by DanBJ(m): 11:35am On Sep 29, 2016
dipson546:

Are you saying the total amount we are going to collect in camp is #1500 + #9000 + #19800 = #30, 300

why is the #9000 for males alone ?

#900 not #9000. OK?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 11:38am On Sep 29, 2016
simplyjamo:
simplyjamo Lagos State University Electronics and Computer Engineering Dec 2015 Lagos/Ogun/Ibadan/OSun
Thanks
lmao.
nigga, u be comedian o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 11:41am On Sep 29, 2016
Biibe:
Hello have been following this thread for a while... M new deo .. Intending batch B 2016.. Plz I will like to get updated on any new information thanks
welxom.. introduce ursef in dis format ..name, skul, course, where u like to serve.

so u go fit enter our register..

cc

chumaster

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by geolan(m): 11:47am On Sep 29, 2016
Bestie0309:

I can't see any southwestern States in ur options.. Y did u pick only Norths....

lol you are a clown
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dipson546: 11:51am On Sep 29, 2016
DanBJ:
#900 not #9000. OK?
OK ... thanks but y is it for males alone
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by DanBJ(m): 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
dipson546:

OK ... thanks but y is it for males alone

who knows, Maybe Bicycle is meant for Males only. cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
Goodmorning.. sorry Goodafternoon everyone
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by legenduq(m): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
chuksp09:
Senate list alert
for PCM's from EBSU
Senate list has been pasted at Presco campus
cc: legenduq

Thanks bro for the info, my agents are already on ground.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mightyleks(m): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
Things still gloomy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by legenduq(m): 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
Good day PCMs.....how una dey. Really missed you guys.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
ruthobaz:

all na investment cheesy
Forin investmentgrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by showgolee(m): 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
simplyjamo:
simplyjamo
Lagos State University
Dec 2015
Lagos/Ogun/Ibadan/OSun

Thanks

kilode? na only you waka come, kuku obey clarion call for your house

cc:coyy, y0rmee, dream2
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
aBbiie25:
Goodmorning.. sorry Goodafternoon everyone

When Abbie is Kwonfused!!
mightyleks:
Things still gloomy

Pele ehn...
showgolee:

grin grin You dey mind the guy??
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
showgolee:

cc:coyy, y0rmee, dream2
d guy na comedian
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Biibe(f): 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
Biibe .... Michael okpara uni Umudike ..... Agribusiness nd financial magt ....will like to serve in this 3 States , Abia , IMO nd akwa ibom ....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aydeluxe(m): 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
Biibe:
Biibe .... Michael okpara uni Umudike ..... Agribusiness nd financial magt ....will like to serve in this 3 States , Abia , IMO nd akwa ibom ....

lol, this your choice states ehn, na suffix for North ... smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Kylekent59: 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
Biibe:
My guy imo is d worst. Just dnt go their.
It is very expensive
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
Biibe:

you welcome dearie. Are you by any chance my monickersake

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
y0rmee:

When Abbie is Kwonfused!!

As in ehnn.. I dunno how the time just flew by. its sometimes confusing
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
aBbiie25:

As in ehnn.. I dunno how the time just flew by. its sometimes confusing

Your own better oh! Mine has been coming and going - at some time fast, at other times super slow!

I dunno wich kinda witch is controlling ma time fa! So unstable!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mightyleks(m): 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
y0rmee:

Pele ehn...

daalu

(1) (2) (3) ... (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.